• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jung Test

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

The Scientist

As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

Test

Best explanation

Koldo

Outstanding Member
INFJ - The Counselor

Quote from Keirsey Temperament Website - Portrait of the Idealist® Counselor (INFJ):

[Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.]

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
INFJ Profile
This is also an interesting site, if your interested by these.
It tells you how each kind would be with you, in the instance of your type and my type, you'd be my companion type.

Companion similar modes of expression: bear each other's company well.

It's kinda cool, this test.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
ENFP :)

I'll look up the name of it later, though. Gotta run!

Edit: Back!

Okay, I took the whole Myers-Briggs once, and ENFP was my result. This site calls it "The Inspirer". I'm a professional muse. :D

Last edited:

Rainy

I always enjoy these tests. This one was accurate for me.

INFJ

Thank you for sharing, and I will do the same.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INFP[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]
You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

Rakhel

I am an INFP. Apparently that makes me a healer type.

You are:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality

KnightOwl

INTP

You are:
slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

Guess I'm not strongly anything LOL.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I got INTJ - "the Mastermind".

Now just to get a really big leather chair and a cat that I can pet menacingly. Muahahaha.
That is fascinating, the last time I did the test I got INTJ, whereas this time I got ENTJ which is the Reasoning - Field Marshall/Executive. The reason this changed was I looked at the questions and considered precisely what each was asking, so the result reflected that.

The Field Marshal is a military rank one above General, for those countries which use it like Egypt
Hardly more than 2% of the total population, Field marshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups.
I can't think of a better reason for NOT making me a Mod, lol. (Humorously) I am sure Sunstone might chuckle over this.

I roared when I read this part. Sorry for being so egotistical, but this describes me to a T. It might help people on RF understand me a bit better too.

ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they’re energized and stimulated primarily externally. There’s nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view. There aren’t too many people who will do so, however, because the ENTJ is a very forceful and dynamic presence who has a tremendous amount of self-confidence and excellent verbal communication skills. Even the most confident individuals may experience moments of self-doubt when debating a point with an ENTJ.
When you consider that I usually have scored Mastermind, well this is an amusing addition... :rolleyes:
I have to go stick my head in a snowbank now.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
INTJ

You are:
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] [SIZE=+2] ENTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert

Famous people of your particular type:
Napoleon
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mark Anthony
Sean Connery
Madonna
Yulia Tymoshenko

Noaidi

slow walker
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

You are:
Apparently I'm the 'Mastermind' type, too. Just like: Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton (I don't mind the affiliation with Stephen Hawking, but Hillary Clinton...?)

BeeBooga

Silent Inquisitor
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

You are:
Apparently I'm the 'Mastermind' type, too. Just like: Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton (I don't mind the affiliation with Stephen Hawking, but Hillary Clinton...?)
And Hannible.

Erebus

Prepare yourselves for a mass of copy-paste :)

INTP

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

A lot of that rings true, but seems too organized for me. The obsessive analysis, pragmatism and disregard for authority are definitely true but I'm not really very shy, I'm just not that interested in most people ;)

Primordial Annihilator

I am an INFP. Apparently that makes me a healer type.

[SIZE=+1]
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE][/SIZE]
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality

Me too apparently...not what I expected at all.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [SIZE=+2]INFP[/SIZE][/SIZE]

• moderately expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality

'Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity, Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.'

LOL

Last edited: