• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus only Started one Church

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That doesn’t tell you which books belong in the NT. Jesus gave us a church to guide us to heaven.
The ancient manuscripts support that the '66' books of Bible canon are in harmony with each other.
They are chock full of corresponding cross-reference verses and passages.
The apocryphal books simply exclude themselves being out of harmony with the '66' harmonious books.
For example: The book of Sirach 25:23 blames Eve and Not Adam.

74x12

That doesn’t tell you which books belong in the NT. Jesus gave us a church to guide us to heaven.
He gives the holy Spirit to guide. If you haven't received the holy Spirit that's where to start like in Acts 2:38 and Acts 2:1-4. Jesus said to them to wait in Jerusalem until they were endowed with power from on high. He is sent to lead and guide into all truth. So you don't have to fear. As long as you listen to Him and believe then you will know the truth and the truth is able to set you free.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (john 4:22)

Those filled with His holy Spirit are the "true worshippers" that "worship the Father in Spirit and in truth"

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

So where ever two or three are gathered together in his name and filled with his Spirit; worshiping in Spirit and in truth; there it is that you have found his true church that the world cannot know because it did not know him.

Do you feel like that? Like you are hidden with Christ from the world? That they cannot see you unless God shows them? As Jesus was in the world and no one saw him unless God showed them. Then they knew he was the Son of God and that he was in fact even God himself manifest.

KW

The ancient manuscripts support that the '66' books of Bible canon are in harmony with each other.
They are chock full of corresponding cross-reference verses and passages.
The apocryphal books simply exclude themselves being out of harmony with the '66' harmonious books.
For example: The book of Sirach 25:23 blames Eve and Not Adam.

Jesus and the apostles quoted from those books. They were included in the bible until some Reformers removed them. They are in the Septuagint.

The Catholic Church chose the books of the New Testament. Do you believe God guided the Church in selecting these books?

KW

He gives the holy Spirit to guide. If you haven't received the holy Spirit that's where to start like in Acts 2:38 and Acts 2:1-4. Jesus said to them to wait in Jerusalem until they were endowed with power from on high. He is sent to lead and guide into all truth. So you don't have to fear. As long as you listen to Him and believe then you will know the truth and the truth is able to set you free.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (john 4:22)

Those filled with His holy Spirit are the "true worshippers" that "worship the Father in Spirit and in truth"

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

So where ever two or three are gathered together in his name and filled with his Spirit; worshiping in Spirit and in truth; there it is that you have found his true church that the world cannot know because it did not know him.

Do you feel like that? Like you are hidden with Christ from the world? That they cannot see you unless God shows them? As Jesus was in the world and no one saw him unless God showed them. Then they knew he was the Son of God and that he was in fact even God himself manifest.

Why do so many bible believing protestant churches disagree about important matters of faith and morals?

Do you think you are an infallible interpreter of scripture?

KW

• I dont believe Jesus was present at creation. Jesus was born.
  • I dont believe Jesus lied. Other people may have lied or made things up.

Do you believe Muhammad told the truth about Christ? Does it bother you that he used his power to gain sex, money and power and that he ordered murders?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
  • I dont believe Jesus was present at creation. Jesus was born.
  • I dont believe Jesus lied. Other people may have lied or made things up.
I agree that Jesus did Not lie, but pre-human heavenly Jesus was present at creation.
Pre-human Jesus was part of the "us" found at Genesis 1:26.
Pre-human Jesus was 'the beginning of the creation by God' according to John at Revelation 3:14 B.
Thus, God/Creator had all things come through Jesus.
Jesus always gave credit to his God as being Creator - Revelation 4:11.
God sent existing pre-human heavenly Jesus to Earth to be born a human ( a sinless human as Adam started out )

firedragon

Veteran Member
Do you believe Muhammad told the truth about Christ? Does it bother you that he used his power to gain sex, money and power and that he ordered murders?

Thats irrelevant. I understand that taking digs is a technique used when someone cant defend themselves and likes to take digs at the other person as a trick. But you know through time one could guess whats coming judging by character.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I agree that Jesus did Not lie, but pre-human heavenly Jesus was present at creation.
Pre-human Jesus was part of the "us" found at Genesis 1:26.
Pre-human Jesus was 'the beginning of the creation by God' according to John at Revelation 3:14 B.
Thus, God/Creator had all things come through Jesus.
Jesus always gave credit to his God as being Creator - Revelation 4:11.
God sent existing pre-human heavenly Jesus to Earth to be born a human ( a sinless human as Adam started out )

Thanks. I just dont adhere to preachers. I believe in logic and textual analysis.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus made Simon the leader of the Church. He told us to listen to the Church. Why would you follow some post enlightenment sect that started 1500 years later?
The Bible is the Authority.
Where does it say Simon is church leader ( church is the building, the congregation is the people )
Jesus taught that Scripture is religious truth, and Not any other person other then Jesus as the Chief Corner Stone.
Remember: Proverbs 4:18 because is says that spiritual light grows brighter til the perfect day (Jesus 1,000 year day)
Remember: Matthew 13:24:30; Matthew 13:36-43 about the genuine 'wheat' and the fake 'weed/tares'.
How both would grow together over the many centuries until the Harvest Time or the soon coming Time of Separation as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Thanks. I just dont adhere to preachers. I believe in logic and textual analysis.

Jesus agrees with you about 'preachers' because please notice the many 'woes' and his reasons why for those 'woes' against the religious Pharisees in the 23rd chapter of Matthew. They used men's traditions over Scripture - Matthew 15:9

Jesus too used logic and textual analysis. Jesus used logical reasoning on the old Hebrew Scriptures as the basis for his beliefs. Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written...." meaning already written down in the OT. Jesus thus explained and expounded Scripture for us.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Jesus agrees with you about 'preachers' because please notice the many 'woes' and his reasons why for those 'woes' against the religious Pharisees in the 23rd chapter of Matthew. They used men's traditions over Scripture - Matthew 15:9

Jesus too used logic and textual analysis. Jesus used logical reasoning on the old Hebrew Scriptures as the basis for his beliefs. Jesus often prefaced his statements with the words, " it is written...." meaning already written down in the OT. Jesus thus explained and expounded Scripture for us.

Great.

74x12

Why do so many bible believing protestant churches disagree about important matters of faith and morals?

Do you think you are an infallible interpreter of scripture?
No one is infallible but God. But Catholics believe the Pope is literally infallible when he officially changes church doctrine he can even override the Bible. I mean reinterpret it.

The reason people disagree so much is that they're human. Also Satan is behind much division in the church. Do you know that even Catholics disagree with each other? There are conservative and liberal Catholics. Besides, the Roman Catholic church disagrees on many things with the Orthodox church. So who is right? The Roman church or the Greek Orthodox one?
  • Not all churches even have the holy Spirit or listen to him.
  • I don't claim that all protestant churches have the truth. Many churches are lost and more or less controlled by satan.
  • Jesus said that broad is the way that leads to destruction and many go in there at.
  • Even in the old Testament God saved the remnant of Israel; rather than the whole nation.

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 0

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Why do so many bible believing protestant churches disagree about important matters of faith and morals?...........
Are they really Bible believing or just mostly for social gathering.
After all the clergy of 'Christendom' (so-called Christian) are taught: How to run a profitable church.
Unlike Jesus when he ' passed the plate ' it was to feed the crowd with bread and fish. Not for money.
Genuine 'wheat' Christians would be following Jesus' instructions as found at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
Freely proclaiming the good news of God's kingdom (thy kingdom come.... Daniel 2:44) internationally.
Preaching and teaching for free just as Jesus said at Matthew 10:8 B.
Even the apostle Paul supported himself, his ministry, by tent making - Acts of the Apostles 18:3; 20:34

I didn't mean that. Of course it is interesting even for non Christians.

However, this particular debate is much more important to those who believe that Jesus is the creator of the universe. It is not just an academic question. If you believe in the divinity of Christ you want to follow him completely and as he intended.
Well of course. If you think Jesus is God etc you would think you'd wana do what the man said !

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.................... Why would you follow some post enlightenment sect that started 1500 years later?
No, Not some sect that started 1500 years ago.
We are forewarned so that we are forearmed at Acts of the Apostles 20:29-30 that after the apostles would be off the scene that a great apostasy would settle in ( 'wheat' growing together with 'weeds' / the genuine and the fake )
Spiritual light does Not remain stagnant - Proverbs 4:18; 2 Peter 1:19.
As we draw closes to events such as found at Luke 21:11 & Revelation 6:8, despite increasing world problems, Bible prophecies open up as spiritual light is shed brighter on them. So, as world events unfold so is Bible prophecy.
It is Christendom ( so-called Christian ) who do Not make adjustments - see Matthew 3:12.
Progressive or gradual spiritual light, spiritual food, comes at the right time for us - Matthew 24:45
Progressive understanding gets clearer in due time as we can read at Daniel 12:4; Daniel 12:9.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus and the apostles quoted from those books. They were included in the bible until some Reformers removed them. They are in the Septuagint.
The Catholic Church chose the books of the New Testament. Do you believe God guided the Church in selecting these books?

Please show us where Jesus and the apostles quoted or referred to Sirach 25:23 _______________
No, Sirach, etc. is Not in the Septuagint.
Can't have it both ways that Adam is to blame and that Eve is to blame. It is one or the other in the Bible.
Bible canon was established early on the stage ( ending with John's writings in the first century )
So, the church merely had to testify as to what was already established at the end of the first century.
That is the '66' harmonious books of Bible canon.
The apocryphal books are out of harmony with Bible canon, thus those spurious books exclude themselves.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The new testaments were written when and only with the choice I will destroy sciences temple and build healing churches on top of them.

So journeyed everywhere to destroy man's use science temple. As technology is trade in civilisation.

After repetere...repeated head of men attacks. Peter advice he said to myself about man's life body conscious brain sacrifice.

Rock foundation never change its Alchemy again.

As law ∆ new mountains arise as do volcanoes.......makes stone statues out of human life. Witnessed Pompeii.

Pomp meaning man's false grandeur. ii two pillar fake science thesis.

By gas spirit fallout science had caused. Gods own spirit body mass the body sacrificed spirit. Gases.

As Rome was set alight in Nero time as men had rebuilt used temple with pyramid again.

After huge Easter moon owning tidal changes on earth earthquake...tectonic carpenter theme.

We ate the body of Christ spirit gases that equalled held form. The earth shifted mass began making sin holes again. Grotto cave involved in huge O total world mass shifts.

Star fall history.

As burning heavens above gases hadn't stopped its attack on ground life they knew science was causing it.

It had been proven. Once blamed in star fall causes only. Science proved it copied and caused upper burning gas also.

So the fallen star Proved man's brain mind satanic advice had been star inherited. It wasn't real it was dangerous.

And listening to star advice as wisdom was only in living owning a bio body human chemical change. As status phenomena occurring to my body. By star falls gain.

Is exact known human biology psyche destroyer warnings.

A humans warning as a human to other humans who witnessed phenomena attacks on other humans.

Was the only observation seen to write about what was seen.

KW

Thats irrelevant. I understand that taking digs is a technique used when someone cant defend themselves and likes to take digs at the other person as a trick. But you know through time one could guess whats coming judging by character.

Those aren’t digs, they are serious issues that you should consider. You deny the words of Jesus and follow those of a very sinful man.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Please show us where Jesus and the apostles quoted or referred to Sirach 25:23 _______________
No, Sirach, etc. is Not in the Septuagint.
Can't have it both ways that Adam is to blame and that Eve is to blame. It is one or the other in the Bible.
Bible canon was established early on the stage ( ending with John's writings in the first century )
So, the church merely had to testify as to what was already established at the end of the first century.
That is the '66' harmonious books of Bible canon.
The apocryphal books are out of harmony with Bible canon, thus those spurious books exclude themselves.
As mens mind status changed by defective brain thought. Do you own or cause a harmonious heavens?

No.

Do you own why a planet exists?

No.

Don't you write books with that type of mind idea that you know what you never knew....natural status anywhere as any type is self owned?

Yes said science men we lie. By human status our ego.

So liars had to say earth plus heavens owned all presence any type including natural mass so ego of man wouldn't say they owned it?

Yes.

But you argue. You say you do own it as if it hadn't existed in any other type of form nor would you exist?

Yes

Just a human teaching for humans as humans versus human ego only?

Yes

Accept natural only don't argue thesis.

So actually if you never thought science or spoke science words yourself we would have been safe?

Yes.

I told my own self don't speak space womb zero woman Maths thesis.

It was human outlawed.

I was not talking about the real human female. I was talking to my man brother theist self. The scientist.