• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus only Started one Church

firedragon

Veteran Member
Those aren’t digs, they are serious issues that you should consider. You deny the words of Jesus and follow those of a very sinful man.

Thats irrelevant. ;)

It is definitely a dig. When someone cannot respond properly, they do that. Sometimes its called a Tu Quoque in logic.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thats irrelevant. ;)

It is definitely a dig. When someone cannot respond properly, they do that. Sometimes its called a Tu Quoque in logic.
The human advised reason the rich man built the church on sacrificed life reattacks.

When a rich man Learns for himself he then agrees rich man scientist status is a liar.

So he built his city where only celibate humans lived. Self segregated served as healers.

As he taught the sex of sin brought innocent babies into life that grow into Inhumane dictators

His owned warning.

Men knew humans lose their mind and rational balanced conscious behaviour by chemical change.

Tyrants are born in star fall.

So the taught only wandering stars are holy.

They built the Vatican City as a human message.

Knowing minds get lost in irradiated causes. Language changes. Tongues burnt with brain hearing scatter information.

Correct advice as humanity is lost.

The celibate human said I will choose celibacy. I carry forward no more human born sin. I live and leave a human message in spirit to be heard by those who know me.

Said the humans who dedicated their life to leave that message. Known by self it was heavenly recorded human memory,

I remember I once lived in a very small stone dug out stone rock home. Before. I remembered my owned human message.

KW

Please show us where Jesus and the apostles quoted or referred to Sirach 25:23 _______________
No, Sirach, etc. is Not in the Septuagint.
Can't have it both ways that Adam is to blame and that Eve is to blame. It is one or the other in the Bible.
Bible canon was established early on the stage ( ending with John's writings in the first century )
So, the church merely had to testify as to what was already established at the end of the first century.
That is the '66' harmonious books of Bible canon.
The apocryphal books are out of harmony with Bible canon, thus those spurious books exclude themselves.

Here are multiple references:

Deuterocanonical Books Quoted In New Testament

KW

Thats irrelevant. ;)

If you deny Jesus you should be able to defend your religion. If You want to dismiss the entire Christian faith you should expect to be forced to face facts.

firedragon

Veteran Member
If you deny Jesus you should be able to defend your religion. If You want to dismiss the entire Christian faith you should expect to be forced to face facts.

Facts? ;) Ill tell you a fact.

You have only done an ad hominem. Probably because you dont know your own scripture very well. So now I will address you since you have addressed me and nothing else.

The fact is, scholars believe that John 1:1 is a redaction. It is also a copy of Philo's Logos. It is called the prologue, and the rhetoric according to these scholars speaks of a concept that was redacted, and is written by a different author to other parts of the Gospel of John. Speaks of a concept never spoken of prior to that in any other Gospel.

So of course I dont trust it. And that's why Jesus could not have been eternal. He was human.

There are lots of issues there and this is your personal belief, so I understand that you might get a bit agitated. But doing Tu Quoques without honestly addressing someones point shows lack of knowledge or character. If I was just cutting and pasting verses or something then your approach is justified IMO. But I didnt.

So now you can insult me, Islam, prophets or what ever you want because that's what you are aiming at.

Cheers.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human man's science consciousness said my machine owns Phi.

If Phi hadn't cooled on ground my machine body would explode and become a blown hole.

I do a reaction of the machine mass removal inside of the said machine hoping it wont blow up. I think my precautions will allow the reaction applied extra cooling.

Water use not cold gas use. First position machine is always first position science.

So I know my machine only owned Phi cooling otherwise it would blow up.

Man says direct in mind my science machine only owns Phi.

Your own aware statement.

You don't listen. I know you don't listen to your own advice as man's conscious origin is spiritual first not a scientist. Why you won't listen to father..

firedragon

Veteran Member

By the way, in order to honour your accusations of Islam & Muhammed, please open a new thread on that topic and post your constructive criticism with direct sources and if you tag me there, I will respond and engage with you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Rome history advice said that the pyramid owners Egyptian emerged into the Muslim community. Changed their review science as the Muslim wisdom.

Star fall.

The same as Islam.

Humans in tribal national vicinity Egypt technology all ground life attacked mutual yet variant. As sex owned life living.

The same circumstance.

Said topple science pyramid temple before and they all agreed. The advice proved true.

1000 years later came shroud evidence. Baha'i evidence. Update.

Constant spirit life attacks on biology the science man mind in Muslim community re emerged. After agreed temple pyramid toppling Jesus wisdom agreed.

Why Muslim group had been involved as was a world community grail research sciences forbidden.

They then theoried to re implement science temple in Jeru Salem. Jeru place of turning circuit in pyramid science. Nuclear is grail of God about CH gases.

Why the holy wars fought against trade renewal as rich man's technologies return.

So a holy order was sent to stop anyone trying to rebuild the science temple is real.

As non stop atmospheric caused star fallout returned keeping the atmosphere body falling.

Rome caused it. As Rome hadn't honoured the void vacuum Easter event. Stopped burning fall.

Why humanity hated the Roman Empire. They wouldn't heed the advice about Satan the falling star. Just as you don't now.

As it's real lived human history the idiocies of human science.

stanberger

Which Church fits these descriptions?

John 20
21Again Jesus said to them, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, so also I am sending you.” 22When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you withhold forgiveness from anyone, it is withheld.”

Matt 16
18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Matt 18:17

If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
these verses mean nothing. bart erman ' none of the gospels were written by any of the 4 apostles'
1 Tim 3:15

if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Luke 10:16
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

stanberger

While I think this in interesting we should remember that the bible was not around when Jesus was around. The canon is a later development and from what we know of the historical Jesus these quotes are almost all describing a Jewish sect.

Which would imply to me that the Catholic church a long with all the later developed churches are probably not what he would be talking about. I would also argue that the worship of Jesus is a later development but that might be something to get into later.
you are correct. the church after trinity vote at nicea 325ad threw out 68 books from the Bible that taught monotheism of Jesus

stanberger

Christianity is a Jewish sect. Jesus is the prophesied messiah. Worshiping Jesus is central to Christianity and always has been. From Thomas's , "My Lord and My God" this has always been the case.

Of course it is the Catholic Church. There was no other Church at the time. The Catholic Church is led by the successors of the apostles. Their lineage is documented.

What other Church could it be?
the church clergy who delight I. chasing altar boys around the rectory is tha last folks I would trust with anything including preservation of scriptures

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human truth GOD concepts in heavenly body forms it's owned name.

Hot gases burning is cold gases own form sacrificed. With gained water sitting on and within the face of space is in two places. Inside immaculate to not be Christ. Burning balanced by cooling god was both concepts.

The word G motion spiral back into O cooling the motion of balances on held by GOD.

It's word owned

So there isn't any other name but GOD.

Was the exact teaching. Theism man's thinking about separated God thoughts NOT allowed.

Human consensus after atmospheric water veil fell with gases burning as evil...burnt sacrificed life.

Hence veil fell evil.

Veil evil.
Live is due to veil not evil.

As water mass lifted off earth in Egyptian science caused replacement.

Human memory why life was saved.. it began to flood.

When it flooded the UFO mass voiding attack gathered of the burning force then hit the mountain. Humans said the flood saved our life. Made UFO hit land.

Today due to lying Hitler's Satanism history emblem of Egypt golden eagle nazi cross began with science again nuclear. In Egypt. Then by its return.

Hence science Satanism is Nazism also.

Why America took over from all other countries as a Hitler support following.

You took over their science.

America scene of the origin earth crime. A crime A. Real.

As history origin science was only with one first ever only human race. In America a very long time ago.

Why native American Indians had owned a very long memory.

About star records of earth.

What is termed Akashic records.

So one God only was the balance keeping of heavens was the correct review.

You quote you follow mans choice science memory as coded inherited human being DNA returned relived.

From Jesus event we slowly healed as fallout by star UFO mass still was caused. Painted as evidence seen into a lot of ancient paintings.

Then it hit again. Naturally.

As it hit Russia naturally.

Proving you don't control the heavens body by machines.

It's your own scientists proof. You don't own heavens mass. And you certainly don't own one gas string of any gas type in the heavens either.

We live in a water pressurised oxygenated heavens...and gases are above us not with us. Heavens spirits determined are above.

We exist nearly just as water ourselves. The bio chemistry is mineral.

Minerals are held or were held in waters mass.

Human life with one God above only.

Stated by agreed human law consensus that took on a religious connotation as law givers...a new association versus science.

Human men as baby consciousness to adult man blamed the adult father theirselves for their science choice. A baby man.

The original humans father hadn't theoried science...otherwise we would no longer exist.

Today adults doing adult thesis ignorant of the baby man's choice has now taken human adult biology as close to its minus one human status as it can get.

They think they are successful as science was invented by one hu man biology theist a man.

They use computers satellite haarp mind contact programs and pulse study our atmosphere.

Claiming a heavenly pulse had brought life out of the eternal. So they are copying....not at all.

Yet no life on earth and no machine controlled by a human was the idea of a theme. How and why.

And when you get told once earths heavens owned no light and the sun gave it back light by time shift. You don't make a machine thesis out of it. As earths mass was being destroyed and not made into a machines body.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
John 20
21 Again Jesus said to them, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, so also I am sending you.” 22When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you withhold forgiveness from anyone, it is withheld.”
Anyone can claim that their sins are forgiven or that the sins of someone else are forgiven, but how do you demonstrate that's actually the case?

pearl

Says who, though? Perhaps there are many that do this. Why does it have to be only one strand? After all, all the various branches have developed from the same original root.

I think this was actually addressed at Vatican II with the phrase, 'subsits in' (referring to the church of Christ) the Catholic Church today.
It raised all kinds of questions, especially from the CDF headed by Joseph Ratzinger.
In the years, decades, and centuries preceding the council, the common assumption of Catholics and the official teaching of the Catholic church was that the Catholic church is "the one, true church of Christ." All other churches and ecclesial communities were regarded as "false churches," completely outside the Body of Christ and beyond the pale of salvation. Second Vatican Council understood the church as ecumenical embracing "the whole wide world" of Christians. The Body of Christ consists not only of Catholics, but also Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans (in the United States they are known as Episcopalians), Protestants, and Oriental Christians alike.

The church "subsists in" the Catholic church, rather than "is" the Catholic church, as the earlier text had it. The 'church' being the 'Church of Jesus Christ'.
Of course then we have the argument over the correct interpretation of article 8 which achieved renewed intensity with the publication of Responses to Some Questions Regarding Certain Aspects of the Doctrine on the Church by the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF).

I think it easy to understand why not until Pope Francis is Vat II finally getting its due.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Assyrian Church of the East.

Antioch? I thinkit is possible that the churches in Rome and and Alexandria were already started before Paul went out church building. And of course there was the church in Jerusalem claiming some kind of leadership.