• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Possible that You and I are about to Pay more Taxes than Trump

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
That doesn't p#ss me off at all :mad:

(Hey trump, show us your taxes you loser.)

Kemosloby

Premium Member
He blamed Hillary for not changing the unfair system in all her time in politics. So lets see if he tries to change anything. I won't hold my breath.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
You want to illuminate us?

What aspect is unclear to you? He isn't showing us his tax returns. There a lot of huge and profitable corporations that pay zero taxes. Here are a few:

United Airlines
American Airlines
GM
Hewlett PAckard
Xerox
Weyerhauser

Which means that I pay more taxes than all of those corporations combined. And for all we know, trump also pays zero taxes.

gnomon

You just convinced me to buy maple syrup.

Incredible argument with such a great introduction.

Canadian Maple Syrup for now on being applied to my hamburgers.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I doubt that anyone so useless to society as those who post
here would be productive enuf to pay any income taxes.
Just look at the post count of some of these losers!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What aspect is unclear to you? He isn't showing us his tax returns. There a lot of huge and profitable corporations that pay zero taxes. Here are a few:

United Airlines
American Airlines
GM
Hewlett PAckard
Xerox
Weyerhauser

Which means that I pay more taxes than all of those corporations combined. And for all we know, trump also pays zero taxes.
Evidence?
And for more than a single year or two.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I doubt that anyone so useless to society as those who post
here would be productive enuf to pay any income taxes.
Just look at the post count of some of these losers!
Hmm...

ugpIMz0.png

slab-cropped-jouster-4012-frymeme.png

BSM1

What? Me worry?

United Airlines
American Airlines
GM
Hewlett PAckard
Xerox
Weyerhauser

Oh, young one, corporations do not pay taxes. The taxes are passed on to the consumer. Guess who that is.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Oh, young one, corporations do not pay taxes. The taxes are passed on to the consumer. Guess who that is.
*Buzzes in*
Who is Kevin Bacon!?

I'll take "Silly Phrases" for $400!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And after corporations pay taxes on income, what's leftover becomes dividends.
Then the consumer pays taxes again on that already taxed income.
And when spending what's left over from that, there's sales tax on it.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
And after corporations pay taxes on income, what's leftover becomes dividends.
Then the consumer pays taxes again on that already taxed income.
And when spending what's left over from that, there's sales tax on it.

Exactly. Try bringing that up at the next Grange meeting.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
He blamed Hillary for not changing the unfair system in all her time in politics.
Hillary was not president, for one, and exactly how would Obama have managed to get past the Republican-controlled Congress during six of his years in office? [rhetorical-- he couldn't]

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Actually, for all we know he pays a lot of taxes since we haven't seen a recent return. Let's not forget that he paid his fair share on the ones we have seen.
He showed only 3 pages out of what normally be over 100 on his return, and they did not list what his investments and loans were in. Since he only showed 1 year, it begs the question why how would only show that and only with only 3 pages?

The only logical reason is that he has stuff to hide. I am hoping that with this Russian connection being checked on, Congress will eventually subpoena his returns for at least their perusal-- too much "funny stuff" going on with Donald & Co.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Hillary was not president, for one, and exactly how would Obama have managed to get past the Republican-controlled Congress during six of his years in office? [rhetorical-- he couldn't]

He got Obamacare past them, how'd he do that but not change taxes? Because both things make the rich richer and the poor poorer, and the one hand washes the other.

Quetzal

Premium Member
He showed only 3 pages out of what normally be over 100 on his return, and they did not list what his investments and loans were in. Since he only showed 1 year, it begs the question why how would only show that and only with only 3 pages?

The only logical reason is that he has stuff to hide. I am hoping that with this Russian connection being checked on, Congress will eventually subpoena his returns for at least their perusal-- too much "funny stuff" going on with Donald & Co.
That is one theory. Speculation, at best, until more evidence is presented.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the Senate she could've introduced useful tax reform.
She didn't.