• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Should Be Stopped

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I see, kind of like an autoimmune response. It's like "Oh no! I realise I've said something that casts me in a bad light and I can't defend it! INITIATING INTROSPECTION-PREVENTER: accuse others challenging me of bias ad nauseum in 3, 2, 1..."
You have repeatedly justified your extreme bias in your posts by repeatedly only considering CURRENT DOINGS only.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You have repeatedly justified your extreme bias in your posts by repeatedly only considering CURRENT DOINGS only.
Still making waffles, I see. How wrong of me to make moral judgements of events. Especially CURRENT ones. What a terrible crime that is. Just like people who condemn the holocaust, or 9/11, or infanticide.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, your acknowledgement that not "one statement" I made justifies your doen right Lie concerning what I have posted.
Flame wars can be fun.
But when I'm just kicking someone
unable to play at the same level,
it's just cruel.
I'll (try to) stop feeding the...you know.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Still making waffles, I see. How wrong of me to make moral judgements of events. Especially CURRENT ones. What a terrible crime that is. Just like people who condemn the holocaust, or 9/11, or infanticide.
Good you are beginning to acknowledge that you cannot justify an argument based ONLY on CURRENT DOINGS.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Good you are beginning to acknowledge that you cannot justify an argument based ONLY on CURRENT DOINGS.
Are you going to stop making false accusations yet, or are you going to compound it by pretending you never were? I've demonstrated in the post above two explicit falsehoods you have made.

Where's your apology?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Bad enuf that Israel has brutalized & oppressed Palestinians
for most of a century. Even more heinous is the genocide
against Palestinians.
Now it's begun attacks in other countries...which will provoke
more attacks...which will provoke ever more attacks...& so on.
This is not about self defense.
It is deadly blind vengeance fueled by religious bigotry.

USA props up Israel with money, weapons, & political
cover at the UN. This gives Israel the unlimited ability
to violate human rights & international law with impunity.
This must change.
Otherwise USA will be waging war on behalf of Israel.
Israel must be de-fanged before it precipitates WW3.

Biden & even some in Congress now seem concerned.
But still, USA leaders takes no steps to curb the carnage.
They have the power to stop it.
Instead, it's all talk & no walk.

What inspired this thread?
Israel indends to strike Iran's nuclear facilities in retaliation
for Iran's likely retaliation for Israel's attack on Iran's embassy.
Iran is prepared to respond on a much larger scale.
Escalation would be inevitable, with USA taking the
wrong side, ie becoming a war criminal state.
This should not happen.
Israel won't stop until Americans make a revolution against zionists regime which control USA, by name of religions.

Attachments

• f092c3d8-fd21-4487-8707-314a00885794.jpg
    f092c3d8-fd21-4487-8707-314a00885794.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 13

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Israel won't stop until Americans make a revolution against zionists regime which control USA, by name of religions.
I'm hoping for pro Palestinian voters
to become significant enuf to convince
politicians that genocide & apartheid
are wrong....even when perpetrated by
God's Chosen People in The Jewish State.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The government of Israel has made clear they are intransigent of any outside pressure or influence concerning their war against Hamas. It has been stated: "We will stand alone in this conflict regardless."

As far as the USA position it is solidly and 90%+ pro-Israel. The Conservative Christian Right is overwhelmingly anti-Muslim in the extreme with no compromise. and they support Israel's actions to resolve the conflict,

Violence and wars are never justified, but nonetheless both Israel and Hamas and other Islamists in history justify and wage tribal war based on Old Testament morality. No humanitarian human rights are considered, and war is waged no holds barred and no compromise, negotiations or surrender considered to the last man standing. Venganse is a strong motivation of justification in Old Testament morality in warfare.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Seems to me the only way to actually save the hostages, which Israel claims as its intent, would be to end the war.
Like the sky is Carolina Blue on a clear day on the 4th of July at noon. Save? We will have to wait for the body count.

The reality is a long thorny bloody road before and after this conflict,

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I'm hoping for pro Palestinian voters
to become significant enuf to convince
politicians that genocide & apartheid
are wrong....even when perpetrated by
God's Chosen People in The Jewish State.
I'll pop in just for a moment to,
  • agree that genocide & apartheid are wrong, and
  • so is terrorism.
That is, I really don't see you acknowledge that there are two sides here. Not saying to move forward, I'd just like you admit that.

Look, you talk about Israel's treatment of Palestinians, but you never mention the endless missiles being shot into Israel year after endless year -- for which they need their Iron Dome. And you don't acknowledge (that I've seen) the atrocities that happened on October 7. That was real, too.

Funny, we know who speaks for Israel, but when it really comes down to it, who speaks for the Palestinians? They need to decide that. And I'm sorry, but if they choose Hamas, which has shown itself to be a terrorist organization, then they have to live with that choice -- and the fact that Israel can't accept that choice.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Israel is what USA is stopping. We're stopping Israel already. That is (ironically) what we are doing by keeping it from direct attacks (such as from Iran). Look at the big picture. Israel doesn't have enough territory to defend itself effectively, and its presence is religiously offensive to Islamic countries. This means if attacked Israel must take new territory. For example if Iran doesn't stop, Israel must react. Whenever Israel gets attacked it always takes territory, which is intelligent. This is however inconvenient for the USA.

USA wishes we hadn't sponsored Israel in the first place. The unending religious war of Islam against Jews particularly in this zone is very, very likely to force Israel into open war again someday. This will lead to Israel annexing more territory.

USA does undermine Israel in other ways. We support Hamas through the UN. We use the UN as leverage against Israel when there are resolutions against Israel. We support teaching Gazan children to hate Jews. We support (through the UK) anti Israel propaganda. Essentially we are working to neutralize the situation without a large scale war. We work to make Israel less Jewish. We oppose Israel through our college university programs.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Some posters have views that combine
inscrutability & outrageousness. This
makes it hard to find common ground.
That’s probably because your position is irrational and outrageous. You haven’t presented an ground that is large enough that someone else can stand on and say “this is common ground”