• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamic Jihad

Niblo

Premium Member
I would not call them idiots. Western governments are the idiots.

Am reminded of the old joke:

What is the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy?

In a dictatorship, you have no vote....you just do as you're told.

In a democracy, you get to vote....and then do as you're told.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Just
Am reminded of the old joke:

What is the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy?

In a dictatorship, you have no vote....you just do as you're told.

In a democracy, you get to vote....and then do as you're told.

In Islam there is no vote and you do as your told by a 7th century merchant,a democratic vote seems more appealing Imo.

sooda

Veteran Member
No. They were forcibly expelled by various Arab national governments as part of growing public backlashes against their Jewish populations because Israel had the temerity to not roll over and die.

The Arabs are to blame for choosing to throw the Jews out of their countries and steal all their stuff. Not the Zionists. Not Europeans. The Arabs.

You're wrong.. hit the books. There's more to education than what sabras are taught.

sooda

Veteran Member
Just

In Islam there is no vote and you do as your told by a 7th century merchant,a democratic vote seems more appealing Imo.

The Shura Council was created in 1980 through a Constitutional Amendment.

The Council was composed of 264 members of which 176 members were directly elected and 88 were appointed by the President of the Republic for six-year terms.

The Shura Council
https://www.shura.qa/en

The Shura Council Rejects Israeli Sovereignty over the Syrian Golan Heights.

The Shura Council held its regular weekly meeting today under the chairmanship of His Excellency Mr. Ahmed Bin Abdulla Bin Zaid Al-Mahmoud, the Speaker of the Shura Council.

Membership was rotating, with one half of the Council renewed every three years.

sooda

Veteran Member
No guessing,it's old and archaic and in the past but jihad is another matter and the topic of this thread.

Jizya was only paid by able bodied men who didn't want to serve in the military defense of the country.

For the most part Jihad means struggle .. same struggle Christians and Jews face when trying to submit to God's will.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The Shura Council was created in 1980 through a Constitutional Amendment.

The Council was composed of 264 members of which 176 members were directly elected and 88 were appointed by the President of the Republic for six-year terms.

The Shura Council
https://www.shura.qa/en

The Shura Council Rejects Israeli Sovereignty over the Syrian Golan Heights.

The Shura Council held its regular weekly meeting today under the chairmanship of His Excellency Mr. Ahmed Bin Abdulla Bin Zaid Al-Mahmoud, the Speaker of the Shura Council.

Membership was rotating, with one half of the Council renewed every three years.

So what,6 wars of people rejecting anything to do with Israel's existence and they're still there,the shura council? Could vote in Donald duck but if your point is that they get to vote so what.

sooda

Veteran Member
So what,6 wars of people rejecting anything to do with Israel's existence and they're still there,the shura council? Could vote in Donald duck but if your point is that they get to vote so what.

Israel is fine. They were given land to have their own country and they have been getting financial assistance for 71 years.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Jizya was only paid by able bodied men who didn't want to serve in the military defense of the country.

For the most part Jihad means struggle .. same struggle Christians and Jews face when trying to submit to God's will.

I know about the greater and lesser jihad,problem is the sword part,Hassan Al banna papa of the Muslim brotherhood,sayyid qutb,possibly one of the most influential authors of jihadist literature and the ones who use the sword because jihad means to kill anyone who is a barrier to islam,they're the problem not me.

sooda

Veteran Member
I know about the greater and lesser jihad,problem is the sword part,Hassan Al banna papa of the Muslim brotherhood,sayyid qutb,possibly one of the most influential authors of jihadist literature and the ones who use the sword because jihad means to kill anyone who is a barrier to islam,they're the problem not me.

The teaching of Al Banna and Sayid Qutb are forbidden in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states. Neither would exist if not for European Zionism.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Israel is fine. They were given land to have their own country and they have been getting financial assistance for 71 years.

That's great,spread t
The teaching of Al Banna and Sayid Qutb are forbidden in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states. Neither would exist if not for European Zionism.

Israel was established in 1948,Hassan Al banna founded the Muslim brotherhood in 1928,easy maths,it's also easy to look up the meaning of "Zionism".

sooda

Veteran Member
That's great,spread t

Israel was established in 1948,Hassan Al banna founded the Muslim brotherhood in 1928,easy maths,it's also easy to look up the meaning of "Zionism".

The European Zionists formed their terror gangs in 1922... By 1930 600,000 Jewish foreigners had immigrated to Palestine doubling the population.