• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamic Jihad

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I think I might be an Arian!!
  • Allergic to facts;
  • Likes to scapegoat & stereotype Jewish people;
  • Is intolerant of people who don't share his worldview;
  • Shields totalitarian ideologies from criticism;
  • Is white, judging by his avatar;
Yeah. I'd say you mixed up the spelling of the word 'Arian'. Try a 'y' in the middle instead of an 'i' next time.

sooda

Veteran Member
  • Allergic to facts;
  • Likes to scapegoat & stereotype Jewish people;
  • Is intolerant of people who don't share his worldview;
  • Shields totalitarian ideologies from criticism;
  • Is white, judging by his avatar;
Yeah. I'd say you mixed up the spelling of the word 'Arian'. Try a 'y' in the middle instead of an 'i' next time.

Arian definition is - of or relating to Arius or his doctrines especially that the Son is not of the same substance as the Father but was created as an agent for creating the world.

Aryan: Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian subcontinent. Since the late 20th century, a growing number of scholars have rejected the concept of an Aryan race.

The Emperor of Mankind

Arian definition is - of or relating to Arius or his doctrines especially that the Son is not of the same substance as the Father but was created as an agent for creating the world.

Aryan: Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian subcontinent. Since the late 20th century, a growing number of scholars have rejected the concept of an Aryan race.

Aryan: A term used historically by the Nazi Party, and in modern times by neo-Nazis & other white supremacists to refer to the genetically pure 'master race' - namely themselves. These groups typically hate Jewish people; engaging in anti-Semitism like scapegoating or global Jewish control conspiracy theories and like to blame them for many things.

I really didn't think I'd have to explain this...

sooda

Veteran Member
Aryan: A term used historically by the Nazi Party, and in modern times by neo-Nazis & other white supremacists to refer to the genetically pure 'master race' - namely themselves. These groups typically hate Jewish people; engaging in anti-Semitism like scapegoating or global Jewish control conspiracy theories and like to blame them for many things.

Do you see anti-Semitism in any and every criticism of Judaism or Israel?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Hey,don't forget to add Zionist control of Hollywood and "the elders of Zion for dessert".

The Emperor of Mankind

Hey,don't forget to add Zionist control of Hollywood and "the elders of Zion for dessert".

That would fall under the 'Jewish global conspiracy theories' I mentioned ;)

Do you see anti-Semitism in any and every criticism of Judaism or Israel?

No. But I do see anti-Semitism when
  • Israel is singled out for criticism by people who look the other way when its numerous Islamic neighbours engage in far worse atrocities more regularly;
  • Israel is called an 'apartheid state' when, until very recently, its Arab citizens enjoy full rights to vote and be elected in the Knesset; they have freedom to worship as they see fit. Such criticisms are usually made by people who either don't know or don't care that the Middle East was once full of Jews but numerous Muslim countries expelled their Jews and took all their stuff, forcing them to flee to Israel and other democracies;
  • Israel is called a racist state when Jews cannot safely exist in countries surrounding Israel, and seemingly are not allowed to have their own, but Arabs have so many nations where they're a majority who don't need to worry about their rights being infringed;
  • Israel is basically not allowed to defend itself from a population who has been in a state of war against its citizens since before Israel's inception. Remember when before the wall went up and rockets were landing on Israeli civilians on a daily basis? I remember. If the Arabs unilaterally disarm, peace will return. If Israel unilaterally disarms, it will cease to exist shortly thereafter.
I also see anti-Semitism in tarring the Jewish people with the same brush i.e. 'they were the original violent warlike nation'.

sooda

Veteran Member
That would fall under the 'Jewish global conspiracy theories' I mentioned ;)

No. But I do see anti-Semitism when
  • Israel is singled out for criticism by people who look the other way when its numerous Islamic neighbours engage in far worse atrocities more regularly;
  • Israel is called an 'apartheid state' when, until very recently, its Arab citizens enjoy full rights to vote and be elected in the Knesset; they have freedom to worship as they see fit. Such criticisms are usually made by people who either don't know or don't care that the Middle East was once full of Jews but numerous Muslim countries expelled their Jews and took all their stuff, forcing them to flee to Israel and other democracies;
  • Israel is called a racist state when Jews cannot safely exist in countries surrounding Israel, and seemingly are not allowed to have their own, but Arabs have so many nations where they're a majority who don't need to worry about their rights being infringed;
  • Israel is basically not allowed to defend itself from a population who has been in a state of war against its citizens since before Israel's inception. Remember when before the wall went up and rockets were landing on Israeli civilians on a daily basis? I remember. If the Arabs unilaterally disarm, peace will return. If Israel unilaterally disarms, it will cease to exist shortly thereafter.
I also see anti-Semitism in tarring the Jewish people with the same brush i.e. 'they were the original violent warlike nation'.

Arab Jews would still be living all over the Arab world if not for European Zionists.

They left in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Arab Jews would still be living all over the Arab world if not for European Zionists.

Really?,maybe if you paid the jizyah but reality tells a different story,the world chased a people into a corner but it's biting back now.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Media uses the terminology that islamic terrorists use.
Please don't pretend as if it's a media crusade against islam or whatever.

If the islamic fighters wouldn't use that terminology, then neither would the media.

The calls for jihad is an islamic call. Media just reports on it.

(and I'm talking about proper media - not fox news style propaganda channels)
I mean by:
Media generalizing that idea .

Not all Muslims agree with what terrorists,and most of victimes of terrorism were/are actualty Muslims.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Really?,maybe if you paid the jizyah but reality tells a different story,the world chased a people into a corner but it's biting back now.

Now there is no Jizyah paid for every non-Muslims living in Muslim country,how explain that ?
That's was in special case,not general.

Niblo

Premium Member
True,if you were a slave,insane,old or a child or poor you were exempt,dhimmis otherwise paid jizyah.

Only those Christian or Jewish males of military age - and who choose not to join the army (there was no conscription) - were liable to the tax. All other Christian or Jewish citizens of the state, including monks and clergy, were exempt. The tax was around a dinar a year, far less than a Muslim had to pay though Zakar. What's all the fuss about?

No Muslim state imposes the tax these days. It belongs to history. Leave it there.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Only those Christian or Jewish males of military age - and who choose not to join the army (there was no conscription) - were liable to the tax. All other Christian or Jewish citizens of the state, including monks and clergy, were exempt. The tax was around a dinar a year, far less than a Muslim had to pay though Zakar. What's all the fuss about?

No Muslim state imposes the tax these days. It belongs to history. Leave it there.

There's no fuss at all.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
Aryan: A term used historically by the Nazi Party

Probably not the best context to bring up the Vedic Period of Hinduism and Indo-Aryans......but I'll just drop that by. The Nazis weren't the first group of ****s to appropriate the term either btw.

But luckily, a lot of Indians use the word now these days and much like the word Jihad being ruined, I wish Indians would get their term given back to them in it's proper use likewise.

Great inadvertent example now that I think about it, whoever misread that thank you for giving us another great example of ****s in history misappropriating words.

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

No. They were forcibly expelled by various Arab national governments as part of growing public backlashes against their Jewish populations because Israel had the temerity to not roll over and die.

The Arabs are to blame for choosing to throw the Jews out of their countries and steal all their stuff. Not the Zionists. Not Europeans. The Arabs.

The Emperor of Mankind

Now there is no Jizyah paid for every non-Muslims living in Muslim country,how explain that?

Colonialism. One of the very few, if not only, good things to come out of it. The bad news is everything is our fault now :rolleyes:

Probably not the best context to bring up the Vedic Period of Hinduism and Indo-Aryans......but I'll just drop that by. The Nazis weren't the first group of ****s to appropriate the term either btw.

But luckily, a lot of Indians use the word now these days and much like the word Jihad being ruined, I wish Indians would get their term given back to them in it's proper use likewise.

Great inadvertent example now that I think about it, whoever misread that thank you for giving us another great example of ****s in history misappropriating words.

The comparison fails because 'jihad' isn't being misappropriated in the same way 'Aryan' is by neo-Nazis and the like; it's being used in one of its original contexts by Muslims. Jihad isn't merely about 'inner personal struggle', as has been covered already.