• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

IF_u_knew

Curious
I generally do not browse on here and not sure why I would start with this thread.. but OP, I have to ask.. are you being serious? I thought you were joking and I have to admit to having a good laugh at this thread. The "paint coursing through the body" comment was classic.. though, not yours. This.... is... a ... joke... right? *bites nails nervously to think of digression to this degree existing in reality* :cover:

FFH

Veteran Member
I generally do not browse on here and not sure why I would start with this thread.. but OP, I have to ask.. are you being serious? I thought you were joking and I have to admit to having a good laugh at this thread. The "paint coursing through the body" comment was classic.. though, not yours. This.... is... a ... joke... right? *bites nails nervously to think of digression to this degree existing in reality* :cover:
I'm serious about trying to figure out who the antichrist is.

I'm looking at all theories.

This seems to be the best one so far...

Here's a 7 part lecture concerning the Royal Coat of Arms which has imagery which matches the descriptions given in Revelation and in Daniel, which helps one better identify the antichrist. Just insert William into this video, instead of Charles.

HARD EVIDENCE! THE ANTICHRIST FINALLY EXPOSED!!! PART 1

Revelation 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The imagery of Revelation and Daniel is all there in the current Royal Coat of Arms.

The motto around the shield and below the shield reads, "I the black prince serve the red dragon"
602px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

william%20of%20wales%20crest.gif

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
"The Washington Post reported in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12. Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radio wave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip. The chip’s signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Prince’s movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere on the globe."

| Illuminati News | Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics

FFH

Veteran Member
Hellloooo?? Wills is balding but Jesus has perfect hair.......
I saw your post.

Balding is caused by eating too much stuff that isn't good for you, stuff that is not really food, hydrogenated oils also cause poor circulation, which causes balding, too much meat also cause poor circulation in the scalp, which causes balding. Christ ate a strict Jewish diet, I'm sure Prince William does not eat a healthy diet, otherwise he would not be balding.

We don't get the proper nutrition, like they did in Christ's time. We eat too much junk food, food that really is not food. We drink too much alcohol, smoke, etc. and eat a lot of red meat.

I'm 43 and am not balding at all, I've eaten whole grains, drink milk, no booz, coffee, cigarettes, tea, illegal drugs, etc.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Do you simply assume that there will be an Antichrist?

Do you realize that in practice it becomes a reason to nurture ugly (and very speculative, to say the least) feelings about specific people?

I'm an atheist, but it bugs me that people who believe that there was a God-sent Christ adopt such dangerous (and definitely not very Christ-life) attitude to actual, existing, human people.

Besides, in the early 1970s there was this reading that Nostradamus saw that John Paul II would be the last Pope. And Ratzinger is such a perfect Antichrist candidate, if you really must find one. Why look any further? I don't recommend believing in a literal, existing Antichrist, but really, Ratzinger is practically too good a candidate to be ignored.

FFH

Veteran Member
Do you simply assume that there will be an Antichrist?

Do you realize that in practice it becomes a reason to nurture ugly (and very speculative, to say the least) feelings about specific people?

I'm an atheist, but it bugs me that people who believe that there was a God-sent Christ adopt such dangerous (and definitely not very Christ-life) attitude to actual, existing, human people.

Besides, in the early 1970s there was this reading that Nostradamus saw that John Paul II would be the last Pope. And Ratzinger is such a perfect Antichrist candidate, if you really must find one. Why look any further? I don't recommend believing in a literal, existing Antichrist, but really, Ratzinger is practically too good a candidate to be ignored.
Yeah, Ratzinger I thought was the "beast" who prepared the way for the final "beast" (the final antichrist) who I thought might be the next Pope.

Everything seems or seemed to point in that direction.

The final antichrist does rule from Rome and the most likely candidate is the Pope ruling from the Vatican.

There will be one more final Pope after Ratzinger, the prophecies of Malachy testify of this, as do many others, so we know that Ratzinger is not the final antichrist.

Could the next and final Pope be the antichrist, I don't know. One prophecy has stated that Ratzinger will be assassinated, then the next Pope will reign for a time, then he will be assassinated by the final antichrist, who will take over from there and rule from Rome.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
So you _are_ ruling out the possibility that there will be no antichrist as such?

FFH

Veteran Member
So you _are_ ruling out the possibility that there will be no antichrist as such?
No, but it's hard to track it down to just one person, there are so many final end time antichrists, ruling in different parts of the world, President Chavez is another example of one of the many in the world right now.

Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are other examples.

Last edited:

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
FFH... get help, mate, seriously. There must be a condition where people believe absolutely everything they're told as long as it has a religious twist.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I saw your post.

Balding is caused by eating too much stuff that isn't good for you, stuff that is not really food, hydrogenated oils also cause poor circulation, which causes balding, too much meat also cause poor circulation in the scalp, which causes balding. Christ ate a strict Jewish diet, I'm sure Prince William does not eat a healthy diet, otherwise he would not be balding.

We don't get the proper nutrition, like they did in Christ's time. We eat too much junk food, food that really is not food. We drink too much alcohol, smoke, etc. and eat a lot of red meat.

I'm 43 and am not balding at all, I've eaten whole grains, drink milk, no booz, coffee, cigarettes, tea, illegal drugs, etc.

Um ALSO, it's GENETIC. Prince William seems pretty healthy to me. He has a nice, healthy build and there are plenty of pictures of him playing polo and soccer and whatever else English people play.

STOP blatantly and intentionally ignoring the FACTS. Baldness is genetic. And if Prince William was a fat slob, you might have a point about the whole "bad diet" thing. But he isn't so you don't have a point, I'm sorry. :(

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I saw your post.

Umm...I agree with Stacy. I don't think that's quite accurate in regards to your analysis as to why people are bald or balding FFH.

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH... get help, mate, seriously. There must be a condition where people believe absolutely everything they're told as long as it has a religious twist.
I look for common themes in prophecy.

This theory fit in with some common themes I've studied.

What is true and what is not, that's up to the individual to decide.

I'm presenting the theories so they can be examined for what they are, theories, not proven fact.

Interesting theories but not proven fact.

FFH

Veteran Member
Um ALSO, it's GENETIC. Prince William seems pretty healthy to me. He has a nice, healthy build and there are plenty of pictures of him playing polo and soccer and whatever else English people play.

STOP blatantly and intentionally ignoring the FACTS. Baldness is genetic. And if Prince William was a fat slob, you might have a point about the whole "bad diet" thing. But he isn't so you don't have a point, I'm sorry. :(
He's active, but not entirely healthy.

FFH

Veteran Member
Satan will not use the obvious to get the majority of his work done...
Vladimir+Putin.jpg

Valdimir Putin

...rather, he will use the not so obviuos to destroy the masses.
hookup-prince-william-400a041907.jpg

Prince William

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Hellloooo?? Wills is balding but Jesus has perfect hair.......
The main reason I believe, why he's not looking so good, is because he's had the Verichip in him since 1995, as does Harry, they got it at the same time, as an example to the world that it was safe, WHICH IT IS NOT. It was implanted in Prince William in 1995 to keep track of him, most likely, in case he was kidnapped, that's fourteen years of a lithium powered microchip in your body, which DOES leak a little lithium into the body, which DOES reek havoc in your body, causing cancer and other problems.

One of the reason I believe he's not looking too good right now, is he's got the Vericip in him, and has had it in him for fouteen years.

Prince William is an example of what not to do, as far as the Verichip goes.

VeriChip Corporation

The antichrist will outwardly look Christ-like, but inwardly be the exact opposite.

March 13, 2009

Prince William On Losing Princess Diana

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Old it may be, but the core worry is legitimate.

It is more than a bit disturbing to see a supposed Christian collect names of real, living people and entertain himself with speculations about how "anti-christ-like" they are.

After all, the very concept of Antichrist is of dubious value to begin with.