• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

FFH

Veteran Member
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

...you have to stop...I'm gonna die laughing. I'm laughing so much and so hard.

FFH...I think I might be in love with you. You're THAT crazy! Bahahahahaha!
I'm taking shots at people who I seriously think are final antichrists, of whom there are many.

Which one is the final one, I don't know for sure yet.

1 John 2: 18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH, I have to say, sometimes I wonder if you're crazy. Other times I know you are. :)
Jesus Christ was 30 when he started his 3 1/2 year ministry, people thought he was a bit off the wall too.

Prince Williams will be 30 years old in 2012.

The antichrist will rule for 3 1/2 years, at which time the antichrist will be defeated by Jesus Christ himself.

Most prophecies that I'm studying are saying things will continue through 2016.

2012 is not the end.

Just taking shots at who I think fit into final end time prophecy.

Last edited:

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
The forum has gotten way too boring for me...gotta liven' it up, I'm tired of the same old arguments.

:eek:

I mean, do you start these threads because it's what you're actually thinking and you're actually concerned about it? It seems like you crave the attention, good or bad.

FFH

Veteran Member
Prince William birth date June 21, 1982 (Will be 30 in 2012)
prince_william2.jpg

Last edited:

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I have to admit... it takes a certain amount of creativity to come up with these conspiracy theories.

FFH

Veteran Member
I mean, do you start these threads because it's what you're actually thinking and you're actually concerned about it? It seems like you crave the attention, good or bad.
No, I actually do think he's a strong candidate for a final antichrist.

I don't know who it will be, just taking shots, based on what I'm researching, see the opening post.

Dr Joye is the one who has come up with this theory.

See the opening post link, the twelve part link, she explains her theory starting here.

Dr Joyes theory of who the final antichrist is or could very well possibly be (Prince William)

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 7/12

It's a serious theory of hers.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Prince William is HOTNESS and I will not condone you blaspheming his name!!!
William was by far the cuter one when they were kids. At that time I actually felt sorry for Harry. Now Harry is HOTNESS and William looks kinda dorky.

I do like the idea of William and Britney Spears being anti-Christs together, lol!

FFH

Veteran Member
:areyoucraWhat's that supposed to mean? Hmmmm? :D
Nothing, personality has nothing to do with whether a person is good or evil...besides Britney Spears has already taken the position as the final female antichrist. God help her, I hope it's not too late for her.
Britney_Spears_evil_look.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
Seriously there are many people doing a lot of damage to the world today morally, Britney Spears is definitely one of them, if not the main one, doing a lot of damage, I feel that very strongly.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Tell me, why was Prince William photographed kneeling and holding a lamb ??????

Williamlamb.jpg
0,,5463453,00.jpg
Jesus%20with%20lamb.jpg