• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It is more than a bit disturbing to see a supposed Christian collect names of real, living people and entertain himself with speculations about how "anti-christ-like" they are.

Quite a hobby isn't it?

FFH

Veteran Member
Old it may be, but the core worry is legitimate.

It is more than a bit disturbing to see a supposed Christian collect names of real, living people and entertain himself with speculations about how "anti-christ-like" they are.

After all, the very concept of Antichrist is of dubious value to begin with.
We are specifically warned not to take the "Mark of the Beast".

Prince William was all too eager to be the first to take it, back in 1995, way before it's time, when he had the Verichip implanted.

Watchmen

Premium Member
FFH, did you catch any of conference today?

Since you lost your job have you returned attending church meetings?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
We are specifically warned not to take the "Mark of the Beast".

Prince William was all too eager to be the first to take it, back in 1995, way before it's time, when he had the Verichip implanted.

Excuse me, but I too must ask: are you serious?

FFH

Veteran Member
Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The red dragon is on the upper right corner of the shield of the Royal Coat of Arms.

Prince Charles' Coat of Arms

Prince William's Coat of Arms presented to him at the age of 18

Prince Henry's (Harry's) Coat of Arms

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
12114405642971.gif

FFH

Veteran Member
The Lord, in Revelation, tries to help us further identify the "red dragon," the place (Royal Family) where the antichrist will come from.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation is definitley trying to show us where to look.

HM The Queen

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh

Last edited:

Smoke

Done here.
The red dragon is on the upper right corner of the shield of the Royal Coat of Arms.
Actually, that's a lion, representing Scotland. The Scottish lion is depicted rampant, while the English lions are depicted passant gardant.

FFH

Veteran Member
Excuse me, but I too must ask: are you serious?
The "Mark of the Beast" is/are the RFID tags.

RFID tags have small antennas, capable of tracking people and things.

Many products we buy have RFID tags in them, to track them, if stolen.

Pets, hospital patients, certain criminals also have been implanted along with many volunteer implants are in use.

Revelation 13: 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Actually, that's a lion, representing Scotland. The Scottish lion is depicted rampant, while the English lions are depicted passant gardant.
Okay, so maybe I'm stretching it a little bit on that one, but then why depict a "lion" in red ???

Sure is a skinny "lion".

Looks more like a dragon type figure.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
But why? What do you think there is to be gained by it?
By correctly identifying evil, it can then be brought down, prevented from spreading, thwarted, etc.

Why sit back and let Satan mess up this world, which he will do if we sit back and do nothing, but watch T.V. like a bunch of slobs.

Evil prospers when Christians do nothing.

Words written and spoken are more powerful than weapons.

Do a Google search "Prince William antichrist" and this page will show up on page 4.

I think globally, not just locally. The net is global, these posts are not limited to this forum. I'm speaking to those who will see this thread in the future, in the world. You gotta think outside the box (forum). We're speaking and conversing not just amongst ourselves, but to the world.

The world is watching the net, we don't know who will see these threads outside our forum.

Last edited:

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Is there anybody that you haven't yet identified to be the Antichrist?
Maybe Christ is the Antichrist...Think about it and don't get all offended and in my face, because unless you think about it real closely, you'll just be turned off by the idea and hurl superficial abuse at me...
Or maybe you're the Antichrist?
Maybe i'm the Antichrist!? :p

GhK.

Smoke

Done here.
By correctly identifying evil, it can then be brought down, prevented from spreading, thwarted, etc.
If you can thwart the final antichrist by identifying him, won't he then turn out not to have been the final antichrist after all? And won't that mean that you have in fact, failed to identify the final antichrist, and have only falsely accused someone who was not the final antichrist at all?