• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

FFH

Veteran Member
Was it to imitate Christ, as a possible future antichrist ???
jesus-holding-lamb.gif

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Seriously there are many people doing a lot of damage to the world today morally, Britney Spears is definitely one of them, if not the main one, doing a lot of damage, I feel that very strongly.
I'm no fan of Britney Spears. I think she has zero talent, is only successful because she markets her sexuality, and is totally messed up in the head. But seriously... there are people torturing other people in this world, people committing mass murders in this world, people getting rich off of what essentially amounts to modern-day slavery... and you pick a pop star as the anti-Christ? You think SHE's the one who should be singled out above all others for doing moral damage in this world?? Seriously??

FFH

Veteran Member
I'm no fan of Britney Spears. I think she has zero talent, is only successful because she markets her sexuality, and is totally messed up in the head. But seriously... there are people torturing other people in this world, people committing mass murders in this world, people getting rich off of what essentially amounts to modern-day slavery... and you pick a pop star as the anti-Christ? You think SHE's the one who should be singled out above all others for doing moral damage in this world?? Seriously??
She's definitely one of Satan's biggest pawns.

There is even a prophecy/modern day revelation which states that Satan is even impressed with her.

Yes, that's what I said, Satan is impressed with her, because she is dragging so many down to hell.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I do like the idea of William and Britney Spears being anti-Christs together, lol!

I can see this as an awsome box-office hit when it hits the theaters!

YOU HEAR THAT WILL AND BRIT????? Now get off your keasters, find a director and producer, and make the gosh durn movie!!!!! I got my popcorn...and am waiting. :popcorn:

Imangine... Britney a scream queen, and William as the handsome prince of devilish horror!:franken:

:woohoo:

FFH

Veteran Member
Maybe he was picking out dinner?
Could you show me a pic of another high profile political, religious or entertainment leader in the world who has been photographed with a lamb.

Seems odd enough to me.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Yes, that's what I said, Satan is impressed with her, because she is dragging so many down to hell.
For what, showing some skin? :rolleyes:

This is where most conservatives lose all credibility. You care 100,000 times more about sex than you do about things like genocide, poverty, and unjust wars.

FFH

Veteran Member
For what, showing some skin? :rolleyes:

This is where most conservatives lose all credibility. You care 100,000 times more about sex than you do about things like genocide, poverty, and unjust wars.
Morallty of the human race is infinitely more important to Jesus Christ than providing them with another meal.

FFH

Veteran Member
Don't believe me, it's plainly there in the New Testament...

Jesus, after feeding the 5,000, was in danger of being pressed upon by the croud, Jesus had to escape for his safety, he said they didn't care about the "bread of life," (spiritual food) they only cared about the bread and fish (physical food) he could provide for their stomachs.

Last edited:

DavyCrocket2003

Jesus Christ was 30 when he started his 3 1/2 year ministry, people thought he was a bit off the wall too.

Prince Williams will be 30 years old in 2012.

The antichrist will rule for 3 1/2 years, at which time the antichrist will be defeated by Jesus Christ himself.

Most prophecies that I'm studying are saying things will continue through 2016.

2012 is not the end.

Just taking shots at who I think fit into final end time prophecy.

What prophecies are these? What about the one that says no one knows the hour or the time not even the angels of heaven?

FFH

Veteran Member
What prophecies are these? What about the one that says no one knows the hour or the time not even the angels of heaven?
I never put a date on Christ's return, just because the antichrist is defeated doesn't mean Christ is automatically on the earth again, setting up his kingdom.

Life will continue on until Christ is good and ready to set up his kingdom on the earth permanently.

Christ can continue to rule and reign from the heavens, until we are ready to receive him.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Christ could resurrect many off this earth prior to the rule of the antichrist, thus avoiding it altogether.

LDS members will be among those who are part of the "Morning of the First Resurrection" which could very well happen prior to the antichrist's reign.

There will be many Christians who will not be a part of the Morning of the First Resurrection, but will be part of the "Afternoon of the First Resurrection," which may happen sometime after, or possibly during, the reign of the antichrist.

It may play out that way, I don't know, no one does.

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH said:
Most prophecies that I'm studying are saying things will continue through 2016.
Davy said:
What prophecies are these?

I'm not going to give sources, I will only say that we have come throug a 7 year famine (drought, wars, disease at their peaks, etc.) and we are now entering into 7 years of general peace and plenty, relative to what we have gone through in the last 7 years.

This year so far has been a very wet one, quenching the droughts of the last 7 years.

Things are reversed to how they happened in Joseph's time. Instead of a 7 year feast, then a 7 year famine, as in Joseph's time, we have experienced a 7 year famine, and are now beginning a 7 year feast time.

It really is a good time to be alive. I've never been so blessed in all my life, we're living in a great time, a time of rest and peace, at least for 7 years anyway, during which time the final antichrist may rule for 3 1/2 years, but it doesn't have to affect any of us, if we are prayerful.

Jesus said, "watch and pray" "that that hour does not overtake you".

In other words, be faithful.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Yeah, if you keep throwing enough of it on the wall. But I think on this particular line you just end up buried.
Well, I'm still going to take shots at whomever seems to be a likely candidate.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well, I'm still going to take shots at whomever seems to be a likely candidate.

Washed up hacks, irrelevant royal brats and third world tin pot dictators are NOT "likely candidates" for a world dominating anti-christ.

At least try to have some sort of logical coherency with your delusions and conspiracy theories. I mean seriously, why do you even bother posting this stuff?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Prince harry is far to busy dressing up as a nazi , chasing girls and pub hopping to be bothered with rulling the world. Unless he's going to do it by flying a helicopter into the vatican?

Heneni

It makes just as much sense as anything you ever said here.

Prince william has very close ties to zionists.
Do I sense some antisemitism?

But if i have to single somebody out it will have to be obama. Only guy in the world that can pull off wordlwide domination.
And what kooky ***-backwards reasoning did you use to come to that conclusion?

Last edited: