• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong if my religion is Satan ?

james blunt

Who's doing you harm?

No they don't.

I don't know exactly whom is doing this to me / has done me harm , I just know they have in many ways . Pure evil , that thrives on my pain I feel because I have spirit and they do not want the light of my holy spirit to shine . They want to make me hate , they are succeeding .

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have to sign up to belong to a religion? I thought I just had to believe.

All these years, I've been doing it wrong. :(
Don't you know? All religions are manmade profit-seeking societies that only want your money.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't you know? All religions are manmade profit-seeking societies that only want your money.

No one told me. It's pretty depressing to find out that the religions I joined after leaving Catholicism were fake. No signup sheets. No demand for money. *sigh*

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
No one told me. It's pretty depressing to find out that the religions I joined after leaving Catholicism were fake. No signup sheets. No demand for money. *sigh*
Yeah, they're all run by Free Mason lizard people. Sorry.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Is it wrong my religion is Satan ?. God is of waste of my time so perhaps Satan will help me .
Do you mean you are a Satanist? If so, then you are missing the Satanic message . . . Satan wants you to help yourself, not rely on someone.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No, worship Satan if you want to. There's a number of theistic Satanists. You can try to curse people who have harmed you, too.

Riders

Is it wrong my religion is Satan ?

God is of waste of my time so perhaps Satan will help me .

Well its confusing because I do not know what you mean by that.There are groups started by famous Atheists and Satanists one I can remember Anton is his last name?

They seem to be aimed at going against the Christian religion and protest stuff like Christmas decorations up at the Town Hall etc and fight for what they call freedom of speech and seem to be set on being the opposite of Christians

Some are caught up in Satan groups who practice magic and cast spells, I looked at a group once in my town out of curiosity but never went.

Many times I have heard Satanist on here and the old beliefnet site that would say Satanist don't fall into categories like people stereotype us as people who have wild sex parties yadada its a stereotype oh my.

But actually the truth is some Satanic groups including the ritual of watching adult entertainment and women dressed in lingerie together. I know because the group I was going to visit had a time set aside for that thing.

But I would imagine all groups are different and there will be Satanist who will say the group I was looking at wasn't real Satinst whatever. Anton Levay that his name!

Some claim to be Vampire too. There are different kinds.

Individual Satanists vary so I am not sure what your talking about.

On the one hand I do not like the Satanists way on a personal level. All the freedom of speech junk I saw from one group on tv it was non sense .

They were talking about how important it was to express themselves as anti Christian who defends the freedom of speech:

Living my life to stand up to Christians to be the opposite of Christians and be about that no that's of no use to me, its negative and I do not believe in it.

On the other hand when it comes to freedom of religion and freedom of speech as long as you are not hurting babies or killing children or sacrificing animals
do as thou wilt. That's your right.

If you would like a funny lesson in Satanic stereotype story I will put up the story of Mike Warranky for you he was a Christian comedian and preacher from the 80s who claimed to be a real ex Satanist and told a stupid story about his life was found out to be a fraud.

Riders

I found this video of a guy who tears apart Mike Warnkes claims but pretty interesting fun stuff to watch. He claims also the same thing I said about the fact that there's no one world church of Satan but many different groups with many differences not associated with each other .Its pretty interesting.