Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Mar 25, 2019 at 3:21 PM
- Aug 5, 2017
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
- WalterTrull was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:21 PM
I was raised in Christian Science. Not a follower now, although I officially joined up when I was 18 or 19, long time ago. M B Eddy had some interesting things to say, but also some not. Anyway, it got me started thinking about faith healing, whether or not it worked, and if it did, how. Still on that road, but don’t have the answers, suspicions and hunches, but not THE answers. RF has some other folks on that path and it’s interesting to read their opinions and compare. Well maybe not the heavily dogmatic or quote only people. Some of my thoughts are on my journal Ruminoinions.
SignatureBabel - Lilies - Fig tree
The bread is kinda tough, another glass of wine please.