• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong if my religion is Satan ?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Is it wrong my religion is Satan ?

God is of waste of my time so perhaps Satan will help me .
Whether your religion is wrong is entirely a matter of its effects on you.

What Satan means to you and to your creeds or religion I would not dare to guess. There are just too many possibilities, and their level of health and sanity go all over the place.

I would advise you to seek the opinion of someone who knows you in person, if external opinions are important to you.

Riders

Whether your religion is wrong is entirely a matter of its effects on you.

What Satan means to you and to your creeds or religion I would not dare to guess. There are just too many possibilities, and their level of health and sanity go all over the place.

I would advise you to seek the opinion of someone who knows you in person, if external opinions are important to you.

Good advice.

Satan A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in many and various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force.:rage::rage::rage:
Satan live in hell 666 (narak)
Satan also know kali demon
In John 8:44 Jesus calls Satan “a liar and the father of lies”
and satan eat human and baby flesh :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

:heart: There are parallel beliefs about the all true Lord(God) coming in this World (earth). :heart: The True Saviour Coming in end time :heart: :heart: Jesus Christ (Messiah) who will kill the Antichrist Satan Dragon :heart: Vishnu(Kalkin) who will kill the Kali Demon Satan who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga. :heart: Mahdi who will kill the Dajjal (similar to the Antichrist in Christianity.):heart: Buddha (maitreya) who will kill The mara demon (In Buddhism, Mara is the lord of misfortune, sin, destruction and Death.)
the truth will set you free:hugehug::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
3432245037_3c2a610eb2.jpg
12781529.jpg

download.jpg

in vishnu puran
hell.jpg
01 Illustration-of-the-devil-016.jpg

Kapalika

Premium Member

Nope. Join the forces of Darkness!

You could check out my site, or Diane Vera's site, (old but still good, big name in theistic Satanism). Another prominent name in theistic Satanism is Venus Satanas. Venus Satanas also recently wrote this Satanic Prayer Book if you want to connect more with "the force of Satan" as it puts it. There is also on the more philosophical side the order of the serpent or for something more established the temple of set, that latter one has an Egyptian slant but only really accept people looking to improve their magical craft and personal selves. Kind of selective.

Pity for you that Satan is on G-d's side.

What if Satan is God too? On his own side as an angelic manifestation? Darkness as all, Satan as all!

Well that's great , where do I sign up ?

People doing me harm deserve harm back !

Plenty of guides around on curses. I can PM you my personal invocations and ritual set up, or even just point you at a few sources. Some like Anton LaVey's destruction ritual in his 1969 "The Satanic Bible, although mind that the current Church of Satan claims they own this and they are very anti-theistic and hence don't believe in Satan (they don't, the original Church under LaVey was legally dissolved when he died and the current Church of Satan doesn't own it),

At some book stores you can find a copy for like 10 bucks. Or you could order online. Although I caution against it as it has Ayn Rand fanboyism in it, but some bits are good.

There is also this good guide on curses from a theistic Satanic perspective, on Zalabarath's site

You can always write your own rituals based on what all you've read or looked into as well.

Good luck!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Nothing wrong, you are free to worship who or whatever you like. Although there are many who will make the claim that you should only worship their version of a god

Riders

This is part 4. I cant find part 3.He is still around preaching to gullible ignorant Christians how sad!

Earthling

David Henson
Satan in Judaism is like a prosecuting attorney who presents your sins before God. So he would be your adversary, like your conscience is your adversary when you are guilty. There is no notion of fallen angels in Judaism, or Islam.

Not so Iblis! I remember this term being repeated in one of the old scruffy translations of the Quran I read online. It read like Dante's Divine Comedy or Milton's Paradise Lost. I've often wondered about the absence of Satan, as such, in Judaism.

Job Chapter 1 Tanakh

A Vestigial Mote

Well that's great , where do I sign up ?

People doing me harm deserve harm back !
I admit that I am almost entirely ignorant of the tenets of Satanism. But from what little I do know, I can tell by your words that you are in an even more ripe state of ignorance than I am.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Satan A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in many and various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force.:rage::rage::rage:
Satan live in hell 666 (narak)
Satan also know kali demon
In John 8:44 Jesus calls Satan “a liar and the father of lies”
and satan eat human and baby flesh :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

:heart: There are parallel beliefs about the all true Lord(God) coming in this World (earth). :heart: The True Saviour Coming in end time :heart: :heart: Jesus Christ (Messiah) who will kill the Antichrist Satan Dragon :heart: Vishnu(Kalkin) who will kill the Kali Demon Satan who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga. :heart: Mahdi who will kill the Dajjal (similar to the Antichrist in Christianity.):heart: Buddha (maitreya) who will kill The mara demon (In Buddhism, Mara is the lord of misfortune, sin, destruction and Death.)
the truth will set you free:hugehug::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
View attachment 25662 View attachment 25663

View attachment 25664
in vishnu puranView attachment 25665View attachment 25666
Who the Hell is Satan?

Here's my understanding of this "Old Enemy" as the literary scholar Neil Forsyth coined and what I consider to be the foundation of what is called Satanism.

Satan has always existed, only under other names and guises, Satan is a powerful and primordial archetype of man's psyche . . . a meme, or what some may now call a "Godform", I think the Magus of Chaos, Peter Carroll uses that term?

This archetype is the reflection of how we perceive ourselves in relation to what we call the "others". Satan is a social and cultural phenomenon as old as the mind of humanity itself. There has always and will always, be essentially two worldviews consisting of oppositions and they are "Us & Them" or "Me" and "the rest of you" . . . etc.

Sumerian and Akkadian tablets concur this worldview from the earliest known writings, the ancient Egyptian word for an Egyptian meant "human", which excluded all who were not Egyptian to be relegated to 'non-human', the Greek word for non-Greeks was "barbaroi" (barbarians). The Jewish Essenes called anyone not an Essene "ha satan" (the adversary), Zoroastrianism set forth the dualistic "good" (what we believe in) and "evil" (what they believe in).

"A society does not simply discover its others, it fabricates them, by selecting, isolating, and emphasizing as aspect of another people's life, and making it symbolize their difference" - William Scott Green (Professor of the history of religion - ancient Judaism, biblical studies, and the theory of religion).

So, who/what is this Satan? He simply is who you are not!

IAMTHATIAMNOT
Etu Malku V° HH☿D

Kapalika

Premium Member
I admit that I am almost entirely ignorant of the tenets of Satanism. But from what little I do know, I can tell by your words that you are in an even more ripe state of ignorance than I am.

Curses are part of Satanism, but it's worth saying that self mastery to not let anger take you over is also recommended. Both can live side by side given the situation.

fallen angel. in Christianity

Satanists don't normally take the fallen angel angle seriously or at least not literally. It's more of a sign of society's general rejection of Promethean and carnal values due to it challenging power structures.

james blunt

I use too always pray to God in my mind but now the internet has made me so cold , like a candle with no flame . I suppose I'm to blame for being partly insane from feeling to deep and always trying to seek answers of my own existence in a mystery of life .
My words try to mean well , because I feel like hell , but I still am trying to help others , although and often I feel smothered , can't breath in panic , start to feel manic .
My heart races with time , cry and whine , for forsaken , shaken but not stirred , might sound absurd but we all learn . You might think me mad , that I'm glad , I probably am .