• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islam the Antichrist?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
In the interest of truth, the root of mitarab is a-r-b, the same as the root for Arab. That still doesn't help the argument though, because there it's describing the mixture of clay and stone, not the ethnicity of a people.

I assume the term came to be applied to Arabs because they were known to inter-marry?

ayin

slide_20.jpg

1: where is the letter tav used as a sign of salvation?
Ezekiel 9:6 Kill to destruction old men, and young men, and virgins, and little children, and women! But do not come near anyone on whom the mark(tav=cross) is.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
New My first Theard was too aggressive, I'm trying to do better.
So, why I believe that the Antichrist is Islam, and therefore will soon conquer the world:

No Muhammad's Message was not the Antichrist, far from It in fact, as the Bible had foretold of the Message of Muhammad.

Basically the Holy land was to be ruled by Islam

“.... And the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months”; that is, the Gentiles will seize and subdue Jerusalem for forty-two months, or 1,260 days, or—each day being equivalent to a year—1,260 years, which is the duration of the Qur’anic Dispensation..... ”

“The beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.”33 By this beast is meant the Umayyads, who assailed these witnesses from the pit of error. And indeed it came to pass that the Umayyads assailed the religion of Muḥammad and the truth of ‘Alí, which consist in the love of God. “The beast made war against these two witnesses.”
34 By this is intended a spiritual war, meaning that the beast would act in complete opposition to the teachings, conduct, and character of these two witnesses, to such an extent that the virtues and perfections that had been diffused among the peoples and nations by virtue of their power would entirely vanish, and animal qualities and carnal desires would predominate....."

(Some Answered Questions)
www.bahai.org/r/674525669

The entire chapter has been explained and shows clearly the Message of Muhammad was foretold.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

Bird123

My first Theard was too aggressive, I'm trying to do better.
So, why I believe that the Antichrist is Islam, and therefore will soon conquer the world:

1. The prophet Daniel identifies the foot of the statue as Arabic.

2. The number six in Greek is very similar to the Arabic word Allah.
View attachment 46572

3. Islam says that their "Messiah" will destroy the cross, but the cross is the saving sign of the Jews and Christians in the bible.

4. The Quran says God has no son, and it says Jesus is only human, according to the letter of John the signs of the Antichrist.

5. The Quran teaches a different gospel, claiming, for example, that Jesus was not crucified but saved from it by Allah. The Bible calls anyone who preaches a different gospel cursed, and Jesus himself called Peter Satan because he wanted to save him from death on the cross.

Isn't this just an excuse to Hate?? Religion = We and they. WE must be the good guys. THEY got to be the bad guys. If they aren't us, they can't be good!!

In reality, the only enemy of religion is Intelligence. As mankind learns and grows, the sum of knowledge will increase to the point religions will become obsolete.

Relax, everyone!! This will take some time. There is a long way to go. On the other hand, the more we learn; the faster the learning becomes.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Tumah

Veteran Member
I assume the term came to be applied to Arabs because they were known to inter-marry?
The root ʿ-r-b has several additional meanings in Semitic languages—including 'west, sunset', 'desert', 'mingle', 'mixed', 'merchant' and 'raven'—and are "comprehensible" with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from ʿ-B-R, 'moving around' (Arabic: ʿ-B-R, 'traverse') and hence, it is alleged, 'nomadic'​

There's a lot of choices!

ayin

That still doesn't help the argument though, because there it's describing the mixture of clay and stone, not the ethnicity of a people.
Yes it does. Daniel does the same with the Medopersian Empire:

Daniel 5:25-28 And this is the writing that has been drawn: Mene, mene, tekel upharsin(peres, divided).This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene - God has counted your kingship and has put an end to it. Tekel - you have been weighed on the scales and found too light. Peres(divided) - your kingdom has been divided(peres) and given to the Medes and Persians(peres, divided).

Even before the Persians were mentioned in this passage by Daniel, it was already prophesied in the writing. Yes exactly. The word upharsin here, is the same word as for "Persians" and means divided.
One can assume that the same was done with the last kingdom. Daniel uses the word Arab(mixed) for the last kingdom, so it is most likely a hint, as with the second kingdom.

Tumah

Veteran Member
slide_20.jpg

That's proto-Sinaitic. Before Sinai. 2000 BCE, Abraham wasn't even born yet. By the time Moses came around, no one wrote this way.

Ezekiel 9:6 Kill to destruction old men, and young men, and virgins, and little children, and women! But do not come near anyone on whom the mark(tav=cross) is.
A tav is a mark or sign. It's not referring to the letter. See Job 31:35.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Yes it does. Daniel does the same with the Medopersian Empire:

Daniel 5:25-28 And this is the writing that has been drawn: Mene, mene, tekel upharsin(peres, divided).This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene - God has counted your kingship and has put an end to it. Tekel - you have been weighed on the scales and found too light. Peres(divided) - your kingdom has been divided(peres) and given to the Medes and Persians(peres, divided).

Even before the Persians were mentioned in this passage by Daniel, it was already prophesied in the writing. Yes exactly. The word upharsin here, is the same word as for "Persians" and means divided.
One can assume that the same was done with the last kingdom. Daniel uses the word Arab(mixed) for the last kingdom, so it is most likely a hint, as with the second kingdom.
This is not the same at all. This is cryptic writing on the wall that has no meaning at all, until Daniel interprets it. The previous, has meaning in it's context and it's not necessary to find some stupid secondary allusion.

ayin

That's proto-Sinaitic. Before Sinai. 2000 BCE, Abraham wasn't even born yet. By the time Moses came around, no one wrote this way.
I believe that the Protosinaitic script is the original Hebrew script and that it existed long before Abraham and Noah, it is certainly the oldest of all scripts. Read this, New Discoveries Indicate Hebrew was World's Oldest Alphabet | AHRC

A tav is a mark or sign. It's not referring to the letter.
The name of the letter Tav is Tav, so how can it not refer to the letter?

The mark or sign is the CROSS and it is a sign of exemption from judgment. Praised be YHWH.

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
How many of the 12 points listed have to be met to be declared the anti-christ?

I am curious because your OP listing does not appear to line up with the above quoted criteria...

danieldemol

Premium Member
I believe that the Protosinaitic script is the original Hebrew script
I think you are missing the point. I don't write in old English because I'm not from that time frame. Likewise Ezekial wouldn't have written in what to Him was an ancient script.

According to your own chart the letter for Tav by Ezekial's time was an X, not a t, so Ezekial most probably wrote it with an X given that, 'According to dates given in the text, Ezekiel received his prophetic call in the fifth year of the first deportation to Babylonia (592 BC) and was active until about 570 BC' 1

1 The Book of Ezekiel | Old Testament

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
...........So, why I believe that the Antichrist is Islam, and therefore will soon conquer the world:
I find the ' foot ' of Daniel 2:44 is Not about one nation or government but all corrupted governments.- Revelation 19:15.
I also find in Scripture there is No Upper-Case letter 'A' for antichrist.
Just that anyone who is against Christ is: antichrist - 1 John 2:18,22; 1 John 4:3;2 John 1:7
False clergy seat themselves in the ' temple ' (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
When the powers that be will be saying, " Peace and Security...." that is the precursor to the coming great tribulation - 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

View attachment 46572

3. Islam says that their "Messiah" will destroy the cross, but the cross is the saving sign of the Jews and Christians in the bible.

4. The Quran says God has no son, and it says Jesus is only human, according to the letter of John the signs of the Antichrist.

5. The Quran teaches a different gospel, claiming, for example, that Jesus was not crucified but saved from it by Allah. The Bible calls anyone who preaches a different gospel cursed, and Jesus himself called Peter Satan because he wanted to save him from death on the cross.

This is the problem that comes from misinterpretation of the Bible.

‘judge not lest ye be judged’ is somewhere in there and such a thread only spreads prejudice against innocent Muslims and is completely unfounded and based on personal, not authoritative interpretations of the Bible.

Having said that, I have found verses in the Old Testament, in the Gospels and entire chapters in the Book of Revelation prophesying Muhammad.

Most Christians are unaware of this, as their leaders, instead of teaching the truth, turn them away from God and the Bible because they want to maintain their control over their followers which brings them enormous power and wealth.

Whenever a Prophet of God arises, take note with Christ, the religious leaders are the very first to turn against Him, accuse Him of being an imposter, and sentencing Him to death.

1. The Quran praises Jesus and Mary and confirms the Bible is the Word of God.

2. It means the Spirit of Christ was not killed and that is correct as Jesus lives on in the hearts and minds to this day.

Sura 5:69

69 Truly those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Sabeans, and the Christians—whosoever believes in God and the Last Day and works righteousness, no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.

2:87

And We gave Jesus son of Mary clear proofs, and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not so that whenever a messenger brought you something your souls did not desire, you waxed arrogant, and some you denied and some you slew?

5: 46 And in their footsteps, We sent Jesus son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him, and We gave him the Gospel, wherein is a guidance and a light, confirming the Torah that had come before him, as a guidance and an exhortation to the reverent.

2:62

62 Truly those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabeans—whosoever believes in God and the Last Day and works righteousness shall have their reward with their Lord. No fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.

5:8

8 O you who believe! Be steadfast for God, bearing witness to justice, and let not hatred for a people lead you to be unjust.

I am not a Muslim but I believe that Muhammad is a Prophet and the Quran is the Word of God. It’s just sad that Christ even said to love ones enemies yet we see posts attacking Islam as anti Christ.

Couldn't be any further from the truth. The greatest Christian missionary was Muhammad as He has taught, so far, 1.7 billion Muslims to believe in Christ. To become a Muslims, acceptance of Christ is essential as tye Quran says He is from God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Maths not yet acted upon is a prophecy not fulfilled.

As machine never owned the change that natural changed into.

so it quoted I am a destroyer male human mental mathematic cause.

False as a prophet as change was forced.

Natural changed yet natural did not own the force in natural law that caused change.

Machine use changed the law.

Relativity teaching to the mathematician theist.

If someone drops a nuclear bomb life changed in its nature. The earth could react somewhere else in the effect. Relative advice.

So when males concluded natural did it. Natural law never did it. Change to natural law did it. Making science choice a dangerous action.

Maths changed to an incorrect irradiated brain agreement. Maths O says what is held. Then O no longer exists after O is removed.

Law O held form broken.

O God he quotes is maths O held form. Do not change.

Argument said God O mass held form planet is not maths.

I will change O mass by maths as God O held form still existed.

Yet original sin O God earth body became space holes.....sin K holes.

Disappearance constantly of his design. His machine O UFO radiation effect. No machine. No mass. Machine cause constant. God O mass removal was constant by science machine.

So before he even builds machine O mass was already gone. As he was only copying removal of mass. Machine owned caused.

God O was once sealed.

Science broke the seal of stone. Moses was the proof.

New vacuum law existed. A lesser God.

Maths owns minus.

Going back in time when mass never held form.

Mass however naturally held form so it is a chosen contradiction to God mass existing.

Already activated by science a long time ago.

We are moving as a universe into deeper space away from origin galaxies as told.
Otherwise mass will not hold form.

firedragon

Veteran Member

View attachment 46572

What if this number was not 666? What if it was 616?

Which Jew told you that the cross is the saving sign? Lol. The cross is the sign of sedition. The sign of murder of so many Jews. The sign that instills fear.

The Quran saying God has no son, does not mean it is antichrist. Maybe saying that Gos has one son, unlike the whole Bible where there are many sons, and everyone who are god believing are sons, is to actually be antichrist.

Maybe you should read up a little.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I believe that the Protosinaitic script is the original Hebrew script and that it existed long before Abraham and Noah, it is certainly the oldest of all scripts. Read this, New Discoveries Indicate Hebrew was World's Oldest Alphabet | AHRC
Even if that were true, how does that matter?

The name of the letter Tav is Tav, so how can it not refer to the letter?
Because the name of the letter is taken from the word.
The second letter of the Hebrew alphabet is called beyt, which means "house". Do you think 2 Sam. 2:4 is talking about the letter beyt of Judah, or the house of Judah.

The mark or sign is the CROSS and it is a sign of exemption from judgment. Praised be YHWH.
May you have a speedy recovery.

Dave Watchman

View attachment 46572

I wonder what happened on your first thread.

Did you get yourself deleted?

Join the club.

Is Islam the Antichrist?

No it's not.

I promise, I know this. This, to me, is elementary my dear Watson.

Because I know who the Antichrist is, and I know where Islam is in Revelation's narrative.

And they are not the same.

But the story is long, and the day is short, and the majority here don't want to hear it.

And I would say also that it's spooky because it's happening now.

Check out the note I wrote to a member here, she was cool.

She had an avatar with a female Islam face, but with a hijab made out of an American flag.

Those middle eastern girls can be some of the most beautiful.

It's like they spend an hour on the most killer eye makeup.

I posted the video where Ahmadinejad made mention of Jesus eleven times in seven minutes.

The Pope did an hour speech to Congress and didn't mention Jesus once.

Snip of Ahmadinejad at 5:40:

"We believe Jesus Christ will return together with one of the children of the revered Messenger of Islam and will lead the world to love, brotherhood and justice. The responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ and Abrahamic faiths is to prepare the way for the fulfillment of this Divine promise and the arrival of that joyful, shining and wonderful age. - Ahmadinejad​

Islam is just one of the seven heads on the composite beast of Revelation 13. Islam is just one of the three Abrahamic religions. It grew out of Ishmael, one of Abraham's sons. The Allah that they pray to is the God of their father Abraham.

The+Abrahamic+religions.jpg