• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God involved in the Coronavirus?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
They didn't work together and humble themselves before the rules of the greater biological environment, which is actually above humans in the hierarchy of existence despite the egoistic claims of god and psychology

Nature can simply be mishandled , it demands respect on many levels, some subtle and some not. We have the power to figure it out, but often fail
I do not blame God for the Coronavirus, but who created nature?

amorphous_constellation

I do not blame God for the Coronavirus, but who created nature?

There is enough there , it has all the mystique within it that the spiritually inclined could ever need, that western people refuse to see. Why in the world, are you trying to look behind and above it. Why is there an impulse to look everywhere else instead of looking nature in its eye? Are you even designed to look above nature?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is enough there , it has all the mystique within it that the spiritually inclined could ever need, that western people refuse to see. Why in the world, are you trying to look behind and above it. Why is there an impulse to look everywhere else instead of looking nature in its eye? Are you even designed to look above nature?
I am not sure what you mean. If I looked nature in the eye what would happen? How could nature be responsible for the God who created it?

amorphous_constellation

How could nature be responsible for the God who created it?

I don't know what that means.. Why does our civilization look for a source that is not in nature. Now maybe there is a god of desert rocks , that would explain a lot of the planets and moons, but what would that being have to do with us. We are born from all the living stuff. And in there, is where we seem to refuse to acknowledge the residence of a greater power. Why?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science knows that all of its concepts always include change to the body that they always first said was God O in science.

O mass and maths, and God the stone upon which they stood.

The Bible talks about how changing God in science O the stone caused a whole lot of problems, which includes the realization of plagues.

For all life is meant to live in an atmospheric constant, so why should we get sick, when creation is natural, natural says it evolves itself by increasing its mass naturally as gases in space...so factually everyone should be healing...and not getting sick...by all of those conclusions.

So you then would say what changed on Earth. ICE has.

What sort of life/living experience does our bio cell share for health?

Water.

A very simple realistic explanation.

So then you would ask what does science not take care of on Earth?

The health of the water...for they use it in nuclear conditions...that they said was once a cause on the ground as fission.

And then discuss a huge atmospheric splitting of ground water in that incident.

Just because they own and operate machines and machine reactions, The Sun exists natural and it interacts with Earth naturally.

Science, who changes the condition natural radiation which involves radio wave frequencies and signals was always known to be the culprit.

As we are naturally all spiritual and psychic, our psyche said that China caused it...and that was due to an irradiation attack.

Why these sorts of statements are said to be prophecized about O the Earth.

So you say to science imagine if you tried to hold each stated concept/sentence in the Bible as a fixed O God Earth constant. Would mean that what occurred in China sky as city up in the air would occur sporadically around the Earth, if you tried holding and using the God and O Earth natural atmospheric body as a fixed state.

First of all we are witness to scientists as male humans trying to control natural and Nature as life on O God Earth. Then we see science trying to force God to act like a machine...and then you realize what all of the Satanic science stories were about...….the lying ignorance of egotistical male human scientists.

atanu

Premium Member
I am sorry this post is so long, but I have been holding this in all week, and I wonder why nobody is talking about it, as if it is not even happening. Do people have their heads in the sand or do they simply think that by not talking about it they can pretend it is not happening? Or if they do talk about it they laugh and joke about it, as if it is no big deal. What is wrong with people that they are blind to what is happening? I have my own ideas but I just wonder what other people on RF think.

My academic background is psychology so I always analyze people and how they think and behave. But since I also have a religion and believe in God, I also wonder how God might be involved in anything that happens in the world, especially something like this which is unprecedented in modern history.

Why did this epidemic have to happen? Is God involved? I believe that God has His Hand in everything in the sense that everything that happens is within God’s Will, so if God had not willed it to happen, it would not have happened.

So what are the implications if God is involved? Is God going to punish humanity for their misdeeds? What did humanity do to deserve this? Imo, we cannot fall back in the sinful humanity because Adam and Eve ate the apple story again; that is old hat and I do not even believe in original sin, but I digress because I want to talk about what is possibly going on now, not what happened in the past. Why would God will this for humanity? Are we all guilty, not because of original sin, but because of something else? If only some people are guilty, a lot of innocent people are going to get caught in the crossfire. Even if they do not contract the virus or have a loved one who contracts it, the effect upon the economy affects everyone, especially older people who have saved for retirement all their lives. But I digress again, and I do not want to talk about the state of the economy because it will only make me angry.

Things like this do not happen for no reason, and since God is ultimately in charge of everything, God has to be behind it in some way. But even if God is behind it that does not mean that humanity “collectively” did not deserve this, because I believe that God is just and loving.

Some people blame President Trump for all of this, get real. :rolleyes: Trump did not cause this, and even if he did not manage it that well, Trump does not have that much power – but God does. The buck stops with God, Imo, so now all you atheists can pile on, and I will agree with you. ;).

So, back to the subject, why did this have to happen? Of course we will never know but we can conjecture about it. I have my own opinions and I think it is because humanity had to wake up and realize who is ultimately in charge – God. But it is more than that since most people already know that God is in charge. In my opinion, humanity has to eventually wake up and realize that we are all one people and the way we are living is not working for all of humanity. Ultimately, we need to come together and work together for the sake of all of humanity.

Reflections on the Coronavirus and the Oneness of Humanity

Sadly, what I see is that most people are basically selfish and materialistic. However, all humans also have a noble spiritual nature so they have the capacity to sacrifice for the sake of others, and we see that in these times of crisis. Not everyone is going to care about other people though; some people are going to be worried if they will be able to get toilet paper. To me it is Unbelievable that people would worry about such a petty thing when the world is crumbling all around them. Oh no, the Coronavirus is not the only world crisis, we have been in “crisis mode” for a very long time. Does anybody care about a solution?

I apologize ahead of time if I offend anyone’s beliefs, but I do not believe Jesus is coming back to fix the mess the world is in; fixing this mess is the job for humans working together. And how much of this crisis can be attributed to the Christians who are “waiting for Jesus” and assuming He is going to come eventually, He just got hung up at the airport. :oops: But that is the power beliefs hold, people can believe anything. I think what we need to ask ourselves is how rational these beliefs are, and even more importantly, how are these beliefs going to help anyone? Clearly, Jesus is not here and there is no reason to believe He is coming because He said His work was finished here and He was no more in the world (John 17:4, John 17:11).

It was not the purpose of this post to lay blame upon anyone, but I cannot help but think that holding the belief that Jesus is coming to rescue humanity plays a part in how people think and behave. Why worry about doing anything if Jesus is coming soon? Maybe I am reading too much into this because my academic background is psychology, or maybe I see something others do not see, I don’t know. I just know it bothers me tremendously, because it is selfish and lazy to expect Jesus or God to “fix” what humanity is responsible for and what humanity is fully capable of fixing.

According to my beliefs humans are responsible for the mess we find ourselves in so our sins will not go unpunished, because that is in accordance with God’s justice. However, the past is gone and now we need to live in the present and work towards the future. God will not abandon us to our fate. If we do His Will, God will be with us every step of the way as we try to apply His Remedy to the problems the world faces.

“God, the Vigilant, the Just, the Loving, the All-Wise Ordainer, can, in this supreme Dispensation, neither allow the sins of an unregenerate humanity, whether of omission or of commission, to go unpunished, nor will He be willing to abandon His children to their fate, and refuse them that culminating and blissful stage in their long, their slow and painful evolution throughout the ages, which is at once their inalienable right and their true destiny.” The Promised Day Is Come, pp. 4-5

This Judgment of God

Possibly YES, God is involved.

https://trinitydraco1.wixsite.com/w...rblCibRc-dI0HDCvtqmmpnkR294Ie8GAxfGCe8fa_JnjY

How testing failures allowed coronavirus to sweep the U.S.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I believe that God has His Hand in everything in the sense that everything that happens is within God’s Will, so if God had not willed it to happen, it would not have happened.

“God, the Vigilant, the Just, the Loving, .. neither allow .., whether of omission or of commission, to go unpunished, ..”
You said so that your Allah is involved and also quoted your manifestation of Allah who said the same that your Allah will not let our transgressions go unpunished.
I do not think Allah is angry. These things just happen in a material world.
These things cannot happen in the material world without the will of Allah. Or do you think they can? If your Allah, who is involved in inflicting us with Coronavirus, is not angry, then why would he send the pestilence on us? You said "if God had not willed it to happen, it would not have happened".

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You said so that your Allah will not let our transgressions go unpunished and you also quoted your manifestation of Allah who said the same.
I was talking about transgressions we have committed in the past being punished.
These things cannot happen in the material world without the will of Allah. Or do you think they can? If your Allah, who is involved in inflicting us with Coronavirus, is not angry, then why would he send the pestilence on us? You said "if God had not willed it to happen, it would not have happened".
I meant that it was not within God's Will it could not have happened because everything that happens is within God's Will, but that does not mean God sent it to us deliberately or caused it to happen because he was angry.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
II want to talk about what is possibly going on now, not what happened in the past.
A virus has mutated, like evolution, and is spreading across the planet.

Things like this do not happen for no reason,
Life's ruthless determination to continue itself.

why did this have to happen?
God wanted to bash down the super rich by messing up their shares?
God is fed up with folks who have more than one home in a world of homelessness..... a huge plague there might be lots of empty homes?
I don't know.

Does anybody care about a solution?
Yes.
Medicine, Communities. Governments..... all trying for solutions.

how are these beliefs going to help anyone?
Well.......... what is your message?
What do you want to tell us?

Good-Ole-Rebel

My view here is from a Christian who believes the Bible, the Old and New Testaments, are the written Word of God.

Yes God is involved. Whether He does it directly or indirectly by allowing it, He is involved. That means for whatever purpose, or purposes, He did it or allowed it, that purpose will be completed. I say 'purposes' because God never does one thing when He does something. With one act He does many things.

That being said, there is another powerful spiritual figure in play here. satan. He is the god of this world, though he is not outside of God's watch. And he is also busy in trying to set up the countries to receive his man, the anti-christ, which will reflect satan's kingdom on earth. Would the corona virus be of interest to satan?

My opinion is yes it would be of use to him, satan. Why? Because it reveals his accomplishment of being able to so run the world's media that he can dictate the movement of the world as a whole. It doesn't matter if something is true or not. What matters is what can he get people, the whole world of people, to believe and act on. In other words, the peoples response is the truth. That is what dictates. Such a climate will be necessary for the anti-christ.

This war is always being waged in the spiritual and physical realm. Thus God is always involved, and the Bible is clear as to how it will be played out, as God allows the war to be played out for His purposes.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Ponder This

I am sorry this post is so long, but I have been holding this in all week, and I wonder why nobody is talking about it, as if it is not even happening. Do people have their heads in the sand or do they simply think that by not talking about it they can pretend it is not happening? Or if they do talk about it they laugh and joke about it, as if it is no big deal. What is wrong with people that they are blind to what is happening? I have my own ideas but I just wonder what other people on RF think.

My academic background is psychology so I always analyze people and how they think and behave. But since I also have a religion and believe in God, I also wonder how God might be involved in anything that happens in the world, especially something like this which is unprecedented in modern history.

Why did this epidemic have to happen? Is God involved? I believe that God has His Hand in everything in the sense that everything that happens is within God’s Will, so if God had not willed it to happen, it would not have happened.

So what are the implications if God is involved? Is God going to punish humanity for their misdeeds? What did humanity do to deserve this? Imo, we cannot fall back in the sinful humanity because Adam and Eve ate the apple story again; that is old hat and I do not even believe in original sin, but I digress because I want to talk about what is possibly going on now, not what happened in the past. Why would God will this for humanity? Are we all guilty, not because of original sin, but because of something else? If only some people are guilty, a lot of innocent people are going to get caught in the crossfire. Even if they do not contract the virus or have a loved one who contracts it, the effect upon the economy affects everyone, especially older people who have saved for retirement all their lives. But I digress again, and I do not want to talk about the state of the economy because it will only make me angry.

Things like this do not happen for no reason, and since God is ultimately in charge of everything, God has to be behind it in some way. But even if God is behind it that does not mean that humanity “collectively” did not deserve this, because I believe that God is just and loving.

Some people blame President Trump for all of this, get real. :rolleyes: Trump did not cause this, and even if he did not manage it that well, Trump does not have that much power – but God does. The buck stops with God, Imo, so now all you atheists can pile on, and I will agree with you. ;).

So, back to the subject, why did this have to happen? Of course we will never know but we can conjecture about it. I have my own opinions and I think it is because humanity had to wake up and realize who is ultimately in charge – God. But it is more than that since most people already know that God is in charge. In my opinion, humanity has to eventually wake up and realize that we are all one people and the way we are living is not working for all of humanity. Ultimately, we need to come together and work together for the sake of all of humanity.

Sadly, what I see is that most people are basically selfish and materialistic. However, all humans also have a noble spiritual nature so they have the capacity to sacrifice for the sake of others, and we see that in these times of crisis. Not everyone is going to care about other people though; some people are going to be worried if they will be able to get toilet paper. To me it is Unbelievable that people would worry about such a petty thing when the world is crumbling all around them. Oh no, the Coronavirus is not the only world crisis, we have been in “crisis mode” for a very long time. Does anybody care about a solution?

I apologize ahead of time if I offend anyone’s beliefs, but I do not believe Jesus is coming back to fix the mess the world is in; fixing this mess is the job for humans working together. And how much of this crisis can be attributed to the Christians who are “waiting for Jesus” and assuming He is going to come eventually, He just got hung up at the airport. :oops: But that is the power beliefs hold, people can believe anything. I think what we need to ask ourselves is how rational these beliefs are, and even more importantly, how are these beliefs going to help anyone? Clearly, Jesus is not here and there is no reason to believe He is coming because He said His work was finished here and He was no more in the world (John 17:4, John 17:11).

It was not the purpose of this post to lay blame upon anyone, but I cannot help but think that holding the belief that Jesus is coming to rescue humanity plays a part in how people think and behave. Why worry about doing anything if Jesus is coming soon? Maybe I am reading too much into this because my academic background is psychology, or maybe I see something others do not see, I don’t know. I just know it bothers me tremendously, because it is selfish and lazy to expect Jesus or God to “fix” what humanity is responsible for and what humanity is fully capable of fixing.

According to my beliefs humans are responsible for the mess we find ourselves in so our sins will not go unpunished, because that is in accordance with God’s justice. However, the past is gone and now we need to live in the present and work towards the future. God will not abandon us to our fate. If we do His Will, God will be with us every step of the way as we try to apply His Remedy to the problems the world faces.

“God, the Vigilant, the Just, the Loving, the All-Wise Ordainer, can, in this supreme Dispensation, neither allow the sins of an unregenerate humanity, whether of omission or of commission, to go unpunished, nor will He be willing to abandon His children to their fate, and refuse them that culminating and blissful stage in their long, their slow and painful evolution throughout the ages, which is at once their inalienable right and their true destiny.” The Promised Day Is Come, pp. 4-5

This Judgment of God

Disaster is always waiting to catch you unawares. This is as true now as it was then. It is always happening. If you think it's only happening now, then it just means you've been blind all this time.

You may blame God, but it will do you no good to do so. To cast the blame at God is merely an exercise in futility.

Why does God do these things? Because he is God. This is the timeless answer, repeated many times. You can choose either to accept this or to reject this.

Can you put a why to the First Why?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes God is involved. Whether He does it directly or indirectly by allowing it, He is involved. That means for whatever purpose, or purposes, He did it or allowed it, that purpose will be completed. I say 'purposes' because God never does one thing when He does something. With one act He does many things.
As a fellow believer in the God of the Bible, I tend to agree with you.
We do not know God's purposes but they are always completed.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Disaster is always waiting to catch you unawares. This is as true now as it was then. It is always happening. If you think it's only happening now, then it just means you've been blind all this time.
Yes, I well know it is always happening.
You may blame God, but it will do you no good to do so. To cast the blame at God is merely an exercise in futility.
Yes, I know that it is an exercise in futility.
Why does God do these things? Because he is God. This is the timeless answer, repeated many times. You can choose either to accept this or to reject this.
Yes, He does it because He CAN. I have to accept it don't I?
My husband asked me tonight why don't I become an atheist. I said I would if I could.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not think Allah sent it at all .. As oldbadger said, it is just life's ruthless determination to continue itself.
But nothing can happen in this material world without the will of your Allah. I know that you are confused, you are confused because you hold on to falsehood. I have no baggage and never feel confused.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But nothing can happen in this material world without the will of your Allah. I know that you are confused, you are confused because you hold on to falsehood. I have no baggage and never feel confused.
It was within the Will of Allah, but Allah did not send it to earth...
I am not confused.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The truth of human in our reality.

Science first said that God in science was O a stone planet.
O God was mass.
O God was maths by information thinking, how do I change God.

Science by males thinking.

Then the male said.....O pi, the God not yet present, the God I imagined, how I will remove God and then did it by phi....fall out.

God O then disappeared into gaining sin holes...as a sin by k removal. Science.

Disappearance of the spirit out of the tomb of stone.

A human says I believe in God...for what reason.

I do not believe in atheist....a theist...who owns the removal of God.

I believe only in the presence of God, otherwise I have nowhere to live or stand upon a planet falling into holes.

The theme God as a rational spiritual human would claim God's meaning in their life.

Would say I believe that God O was once a spiritual O body as an angel who burnt and evolved and changed. I believe in that form of God...as a human living on the body of God.

As compared to a theist who invented the science to have 2 bodies of God removed.

The stone of God the angel...and the human body of God, the self.

God he says creates by 2 he would claim as a male thinking, if you believe in God then One is God the stone and 2 is my own self....yet 2 humans own the same life.

How he would explain, please do not A theist change God...….it is our spiritual life support.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

This Judgment of God

For someone who believes god made everything in creation then it must follow that god created the coronavirus. However if seems to me they only believe in selective creation, just the good bits and not the bad bits.

For those who believe in evolution, then no problem, viruses evolve, it seems that carvid 19:has already evolved while loose in humanity, the new strain being the more aggressive.