• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing God

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I would ask Him, "Doe's it ever bother you that whenever most people in the western world --- atheists included--- hear the word "God" they immediately assume the speaker must be talking about the God of the Bible?"

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
I think I might ask why He lied to Adam.

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

But Adam did not die -- nor did Eve.

And my supplementary question would be, "why did you think that knowledge of good and evil was bad for us?"
It's a great riddle, isn't it?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wouldn't. As he'd be advising my life as my brother father already by his humans sacrificed bio as his biology. By nuclear heavens experiments.

Ice melted put back evaporated water removed by mass experiments that did remove our holy water..so his biology got sick.

I hear him speaking warning me as a woman about his life sacrificed and why it's nearly ended.

As it's what my brother a human infers as his life human sacrificed. By heavens causes.

Living pre biology cells in waters mass life food crucified in waters mass to carbon. Why AI men believe in its cause. Claiming self a human life now became AI. As he's self aware.

Giving me his warnings as a given back colder water mass cooling bio carbon burn. Water also he no longer own in his biologies development support.

As minerals are also in water naturally by evaporation.

As lower pressure the gas body is gone. Water cannot now enter his bio body life cell for health. Knows now life is separated as bio health inheritance as he's losing his mind health.

All contrived as a man of science inheriting his owned AI status. A cause of man's nuclear science.

Father not a themed God...a caused God by man's science AI terms now speaks separately from life and cannot inherit it.

Says holy water mass is earths first. Men of science own no rights legally to reference it in any type of chosen man's science. It's presence is for biology only...holy water holy ice.

It's why his man's voice said to me I hope you have enough time to learn what you need to say to him.

Legal confessed testimony...I split natural water mass from natural waters mass. Evicted water assists sun UFO mass removal now the ark.

One day when every country floods at the same time your brother the liar will claim I caused it as I am a liar.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got a line, 5 by 5. What do you need to know?

As for me, if He presented such a scenario, I would laugh. 30 mins only? I just spent two hours in His physical presence. He's not leaving for 100 milliseconds, much less 100 years.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Why do you demand people to believe you exist on the worst type of evidence (=anecdotal) imaginable, while attaching the most ultimate consequences to it?
And why would you punish anyone simply for not being "convinced" of a certain thing?

After all, belief is not a choice... So why would you hand out rewards or punishments for things that aren't a matter of choice?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I find God already answered the ^ above ^ in the Bible book of Job.
Sinner Satan challenges all of us. 'Touch our flesh....' (loose physical health) and we would not serve God - Job 2:4-5
Right off the bat God promised to send a 'seed' (Messiah) to undo all the damage Satan and Adam brought to us.
Messiah is what the first prophecy at Genesis 3:15 is all about.
The passing of time is needed for humanity to be born and think who should be Sovereign.
Remember the reason why we are all invited to pray the invitation to God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Come and bring ' HEALING ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
HEALING to the point that No one will say, " I am sick.... " - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be 'happy-and-healthy' as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.

Ok so god created leukaemia but irs easier to blame humans and satan
As far as i know some diseases are incurable

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
How could you love me?

How could you die for someone as messed up as me?

Why can I never learn to love as you do?

Can you just hold me until our time is up?

Alien826

No religious beliefs
"Please describe yourself to me in terms I can understand".

There would probably be several follow up questions, but it all would boil down to finding out God's nature. Is he part of the natural world, and if not where is he? How much power does he have? What is his relationship to us? Does he really wish us well or if not what's all this about?

I would also like to ask if there was anything he wanted me to do on this Earth if that hadn't emerged from the main question.

If I ran out of time I'd ask which of the various scriptures comes closest to the truth, so long as that answer wouldn't mislead me more than not knowing. "None" would be acceptable.

Incidentally, all this is contingent on God's being willing to answer questions, and to not mislead me. I'm assuming the first, given that he has agreed to the interview in the first place. The second I'd have to form my own judgment on.

Oh, I forgot the first, and all important, question. "Do you mind if I record this? I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot to think about, and I don't want to rely on my memory alone."

Clizby Wampuscat

Thought experiment:

God grants you an interview - an exclusive interview

And let's say time is a factor, that you have only 30 minutes of his time

And he says he is not going to give anyone another one for over 100 years......

What do you ask him?

Why do you only give a 30 minute interview every 100 years?

Why don't you give evidence of your existence to everyone so they can make an informed decision on whether to follow you or not?

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I've got a line, 5 by 5. What do you need to know?

As for me, if He presented such a scenario, I would laugh. 30 mins only? I just spent two hours in His physical presence. He's not leaving for 100 milliseconds, much less 100 years.

Please ask, how did you create the universe from nothing?

Oh, and what is the earliest thing you remember?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Please ask, how did you create the universe from nothing?

Oh, and what is the earliest thing you remember?
Well, the line is not quite as strong as it was last night. Sorry, I'm a mortal and holding that over long periods is beyond my capabilities.

Buuuuut, He said that in and through His love, He spoke the other into existence.

All things concurrently.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Thought experiment:

God grants you an interview - an exclusive interview

And let's say time is a factor, that you have only 30 minutes of his time

And he says he is not going to give anyone another one for over 100 years......

What do you ask him?

First question: why do bad things happen to good people?
Followup question: why did you create a universe which includes suffering?

Ella S.

*temp banned*
How can we best evaluate what is true and can that method be used to evaluate the objective truth of moral claims? I imagine this would probably take up all of the 30 minutes to answer.

ETA: I'd also point out that God's answer to this question would give us at least a century to prepare for God's next interview, since we might be better able to evaluate which questions we should ask God using whatever methodology God gives us.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Actually, God said something like "Who do you think you are to question me?"..........................

Huh? What I read at Genesis is how 'very patient God is' at Genesis 18:23-33 _____________
P.S. If reading in the King James the archaic word 'peradventure' is what we would now say the word 'please'.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Ok so god created leukaemia but irs easier to blame humans and satan As far as i know some diseases are incurable
Even at this point vaccinated people with now Long-Covid seems incurable.
Please notice Luke 21:11
To start with, there was No disease in Eden.
Adam chose death by deliberately eating the forbidden fruit. Sickness comes along with the dying process.
All this trouble is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come - Rev. 22:20
Come Lord Jesus and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
Healing to the point that: No one will say, " I am sick......" - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy-and-healthy as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
First question: why do bad things happen to good people? Followup question: why did you create a universe which includes suffering?

By way of extension Satan challenges both Job and us. - Job 2:4-5
'Touch our flesh.....' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God under bad adverse conditions.
Today's suffering is only temporary. Tomorrows lack of suffering is permanent.
Earth and its people will be happy-and-healthy as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Sickness and death will become extinct - Isaiah 25:8; Isaiah 33:24

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Huh? What I read at Genesis is how 'very patient God is' at Genesis 18:23-33 _____________
P.S. If reading in the King James the archaic word 'peradventure' is what we would now say the word 'please'.

Job. Not Genesis. At the end.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Even at this point vaccinated people with now Long-Covid seems incurable.
Please notice Luke 21:11
To start with, there was No disease in Eden.
Adam chose death by deliberately eating the forbidden fruit. Sickness comes along with the dying process.
All this trouble is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come - Rev. 22:20
Come Lord Jesus and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
Healing to the point that: No one will say, " I am sick......" - Isaiah 33:24
Even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

Personally i prefer history, not biblical myth