• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing God

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What is out of harmony with the harmonious 66 books is omitted.
The 66 have corresponding cross-reference verses and passages.
If you have a gnostic verse in mind we can see if it corresponds with the 66.

They are harmonious in your mind, they don't even make sense in the time of Roman occupation.

All the gnostic scriptures were omitted

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not quite. David and Jonathan weren't married, but it is believed by some people that they had a homosexual relationship.
1 Samuel 20:41: 41 After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with his face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together—but David wept the most.

It does Not say kissed on the lips as kissing would be in a sexual way.
To bow down was a way of showing respect.
Jonathan loved David as he did himself - 1 Samuel 20:17
Notice how close at 1 Samuel 18:1,3 but to love another as loving oneself does not have to mean sexually.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
They are harmonious in your mind, they don't even make sense in the time of Roman occupation. All the gnostic scriptures were omitted

I am curious what didn't make sense in the time of the Roman occupation______________
Is there a gnostic verse in mind to compare with the 66 _____________

Madmogwai

Madmogwai
Not quite. David and Jonathan weren't married, but it is believed by some people that they had a homosexual relationship.

1 Samuel 20:41
: 41 After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with his face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together—but David wept the most.
Of coarse Homosexuals existed, but was it right, they were not married either because it was not allowed.
Refer to the first testament, a man who lies with a man should be put to death.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That would actually be my main question to any creator god. What's the script with childhood leukemia? Doesn't alike a loving caring god to me.

Since sinner Satan is the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4 - then it is No surprise that Satan is the one who challenges Job and us - Job 2:4-5 - 'touch our flesh.....' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God.
Sinner Satan is that un-loving, un-caring 'god' - Revelation 12:12,9

By breaking God's Law it was Adam who set up People Rule as superior to God Rule.
The passing of time is showing that man (people rule) can't solve the problems.
This is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Notice why: Come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
While Jesus was on earth he was giving us a sample, a preview, a coming attraction when he healed sick people.
Jesus was showing on a small scale what 'healing' he will be doing on a grand-international scale.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I am curious what didn't make sense in the time of the Roman occupation______________
Is there a gnostic verse in mind to compare with the 66 _____________

Well, lets begin with the end... The crucifixion. Rome used different methods of execution for different crimes. Crucifixion was reserved for treason and traitors to rome.

No any gnostic scripture will do they were all omitted

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Since sinner Satan is the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4 - then it is No surprise that Satan is the one who challenges Job and us - Job 2:4-5 - 'touch our flesh.....' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God.
Sinner Satan is that un-loving, un-caring 'god' - Revelation 12:12,9

By breaking God's Law it was Adam who set up People Rule as superior to God Rule.
The passing of time is showing that man (people rule) can't solve the problems.
This is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Notice why: Come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
While Jesus was on earth he was giving us a sample, a preview, a coming attraction when he healed sick people.
Jesus was showing on a small scale what 'healing' he will be doing on a grand-international scale.

Satan did not create the world and all it contains. Including not making deadly deseases... According to the bible that wad god.

Note about loving gods.

ExfqpnRWEAEpqiB.jpg

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I think you are confusing cleanliness of the mind (which incidentally may be different gor people of different faiths or no faith) with hygiene.

Please provide evidence that modern day doctor went from morgue to delivery room and said doctors caused the death of the newborn.

No, washing clothes,etc. in water is not confusing with cleanliness of mind.

Morgue to delivery room : Ignaz Semmelweis for example

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well, lets begin with the end... The crucifixion. Rome used different methods of execution for different crimes. Crucifixion was reserved for treason and traitors to rome.
No any gnostic scripture will do they were all omitted

Please post one gnostic scripture.
Remember: the Jews could Not execute, so they had to get the political involved so they used trumped-up charges of sedition, treason and injured majesty in order for the Romans to do their dirty work.
Pilate apparently did Not see that but the roused-up crowd didn't care.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No, washing clothes,etc. in water is not confusing with cleanliness of mind.

Morgue to delivery room : Ignaz Semmelweis for example

But washing for morality is.

And just the opposite...
Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis was a Hungarian physician and scientist, who was an early pioneer of antiseptic procedures. Described as the "saviour of mothers", he discovered that the incidence of puerperal fever could be drastically reduced by requiring hand disinfection in obstetrical clinics.​
Wikipedia

ChristineM

Premium Member
Please post one gnostic scripture.
Remember: the Jews could Not execute, so they had to get the political involved so they used trumped-up charges of sedition, treason and injured majesty in order for the Romans to do their dirty work.
Pilate apparently did Not see that but the roused-up crowd didn't care.

No look at any of them.

It did not happen. The bible may say it but im roman law and the pax romana it could not happen

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Satan did not create the world and all it contains. Including not making deadly deseases... According to the bible that wad god....................

Right, Satan did Not create the Earth, but he is the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4
Once Adam sinned his body started to break down loosing health.
In the Bible book of Job, there Satan challenges Job with sickness to prove under adverse conditions that Job, and us included, would Not serve God.
Both Job and Jesus under very bad adverse conditions proved Satan a liar and so can we.

When Jesus said there would be pestilence (Luke 21:11) Jesus was Not saying that was from his God but that is what would be happening just as we see happening today.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..............And just the opposite...
Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis was a Hungarian physician and scientist, who was an early pioneer of antiseptic procedures. Described as the "saviour of mothers", he discovered that the incidence of puerperal fever could be drastically reduced by requiring hand disinfection in obstetrical clinics. Wikipedia​

You missed the part about doctors performing autopsies to delivery rooms without washing.​

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
It does Not say kissed on the lips as kissing would be in a sexual way.
To bow down was a way of showing respect.
Jonathan loved David as he did himself - 1 Samuel 20:17
Notice how close at 1 Samuel 18:1,3 but to love another as loving oneself does not have to mean sexually.

That is how you interpret these verses.

Other people obviously interpret them differently.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Right, Satan did Not create the Earth, but he is the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4
Once Adam sinned his body started to break down loosing health.
In the Bible book of Job, there Satan challenges Job with sickness to prove under adverse conditions that Job, and us included, would Not serve God.
Both Job and Jesus under very bad adverse conditions proved Satan a liar and so can we.

When Jesus said there would be pestilence (Luke 21:11) Jesus was Not saying that was from his God but that is what would be happening just as we see happening today.

If you think so, despite the totally unequal kill count

Viker

Häxan
Of coarse Homosexuals existed, but was it right, they were not married either because it was not allowed.
Refer to the first testament, a man who lies with a man should be put to death.
Fortunately, rational modern more civilized societies don't give a dern about such "commandments" not testaments.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not quite a modern day doctor eh? He died over 150 years ago
Sorry I was Not more clear, some modern day doctors as in contrast to doctors way back in Bible times.
The Bible said to wash after touching the dead, if 150 years ago the doctors would have taken that biblical advice into account lives would have been spared.
How happy those mothers who were touched by dirty doctors will be on Resurrection Day to be re-united with their new borns.
Tears of sadness will be then be tears of joy !
For Jesus will bring 'healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
No one will say, " I am sick......" - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy and healthy as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.