• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interesting Experience and Thoughts about Interconnection

So It's been a little while since I posted on these forums but I have been continuing my practice.

Yesterday I was doing my normal ritual worship and meditation. I offered a banana to Ma Kali then bowed down so my head touched the floor. When my head touched the floor I was immediately filled with images of stars and galaxies spread across what appeared to be infinite space. The vacuum of space was filled with billions of stars and I saw them all burning. They were burning out in patterns that seemed semi random and went on and on. Stars exploded and the life on various planets shifted and changed over generations. I saw how they were all connected and that no one thing was out of place.

Then I saw all the way down to waves and particles, how they were all part of God's infinite being and the pattern of reality. They all spun together and I saw that existence itself was all one. It was very weird but also very thrilling. Then I saw displays of sexual reproduction and asexual reproduction, how all the good and the bad seemed to fall under one thing called being and neither seemed good nor bad.

After all this I walked around in ecstasy for awhile. It was funny cause a coworker made a joke about drugs cause I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I was so comfortable and felt so good just existing.

As time has gone on I have continued to think about all this and the thing that has occurred to me is that it's all part of the same mechanism. It's very hard to put all this into words but it seems to me that everything from the greatest good to the greatest evil has it's place. It's all small when it's by itself but has a part to play when we look at it from the outside.

Atheists, Theists, Pantheists, and deists all have some part to play in it. The atheists are just one perspective in a vast ever growing ocean of perspective. Even if all life was destroyed there would still be this great game being played out with God or whatever we want to call it smiling and dancing in the middle. Every cruelty and every bit of generosity has it's place within it somehow. It is the nature of things for the generous to sometimes win and the cruel to sometimes win. When you look at it with the right eyes you can look at both with joy and love.

I don't know, maybe this means nothing to a lot of you but it sure felt pretty meaningful to me. I just wanted to share that and I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I don't care what your religion or political beliefs are I just hope you are all getting some peace and time to reflect. The journey will continue even if we don't want it to.

Every death is just another step, every new life another cog. They form together to create a beautiful machine that is always turning and always praising the name of God even when it denies God's existence. I think it would praise something if you didn't believe in God I am just not sure what it would be called. Is pretty neat.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So It's been a little while since I posted on these forums but I have been continuing my practice.

Yesterday I was doing my normal ritual worship and meditation. I offered a banana to Ma Kali then bowed down so my head touched the floor. When my head touched the floor I was immediately filled with images of stars and galaxies spread across what appeared to be infinite space. The vacuum of space was filled with billions of stars and I saw them all burning. They were burning out in patterns that seemed semi random and went on and on. Stars exploded and the life on various planets shifted and changed over generations. I saw how they were all connected and that no one thing was out of place.

Then I saw all the way down to waves and particles, how they were all part of God's infinite being and the pattern of reality. They all spun together and I saw that existence itself was all one. It was very weird but also very thrilling. Then I saw displays of sexual reproduction and asexual reproduction, how all the good and the bad seemed to fall under one thing called being and neither seemed good nor bad.

After all this I walked around in ecstasy for awhile. It was funny cause a coworker made a joke about drugs cause I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I was so comfortable and felt so good just existing.

As time has gone on I have continued to think about all this and the thing that has occurred to me is that it's all part of the same mechanism. It's very hard to put all this into words but it seems to me that everything from the greatest good to the greatest evil has it's place. It's all small when it's by itself but has a part to play when we look at it from the outside.

Atheists, Theists, Pantheists, and deists all have some part to play in it. The atheists are just one perspective in a vast ever growing ocean of perspective. Even if all life was destroyed there would still be this great game being played out with God or whatever we want to call it smiling and dancing in the middle. Every cruelty and every bit of generosity has it's place within it somehow. It is the nature of things for the generous to sometimes win and the cruel to sometimes win. When you look at it with the right eyes you can look at both with joy and love.

I don't know, maybe this means nothing to a lot of you but it sure felt pretty meaningful to me. I just wanted to share that and I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I don't care what your religion or political beliefs are I just hope you are all getting some peace and time to reflect. The journey will continue even if we don't want it to.

Every death is just another step, every new life another cog. They form together to create a beautiful machine that is always turning and always praising the name of God even when it denies God's existence. I think it would praise something if you didn't believe in God I am just not sure what it would be called. Is pretty neat.

You had a wonderful experience.

Regards Tony

vulcanlogician

Glad you got some perspective. Good for you. Inner experiences and reflections can teach us things just like outer observations can. I say, if something is meaningful to you, cherish it. Cuz life is otherwise chalk full of meaningless drudgery. It's nice to catch a glimpse at things from a different angle.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
…/bowed down so my head touched the floor. When my head touched the floor I was immediately filled with images of stars and galaxies/…

I must admit that this part of your post did make me think of a general head rush (apologies). Yet, the conclusions you later draw and the way those conclusions make you feel, seem a wonderful state of mind to be in!

If/ when it starts to fade away, I’d try to continue to conduct myself in alignment with that exact perspective for as long as I could, if I were you. After all, the beauty of a firsthand experience lies in how it changes our interaction with self and others.

Wishing you many more wonderful insights and inspirations!

Humbly,
Hermit

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If/ when it starts to fade away, I’d try to continue to conduct myself in alignment with that exact perspective for as long as I could, if I were you. After all, the beauty of a firsthand experience lies in how it changes our interaction with self and others.
I underscore what you just said. It marvelously brought to mind something I'd somewhat forgotten was said to me by some wise soul, moments after I had an Awakening experience when I was 18, where I had a "face to face" with the Infinite. She said in effect, "Always remember this and hold it close."

She couldn't have said better words. I followed her advice and 45 years later, it is still that cornerstone experience of my life. There couldn't have been a more fitting person there at the time to say that to me.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Sounds like you had some version of a peak experience. That's fun, hope you have more in the future. :)

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Sounds like you had an epiphany.

Most of my epiphanies are short and fade away, like after waking up from a dream. However, the epiphany I had at 14 years of age has stuck around for a long time and I have since been able to define those beliefs now, as the theology of syntheism and the religion of Earthseed.

I'd like to share a song that I think you could "feel" while undergoing that epiphany. It's one of my favorite songs actually. The YouTube music link is below.