• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult The Poster Before You!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, let's get started, ya skim milk swill'n bunch'o, sock darn'n, puppet fondle'n, poodle fanciers!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hey long mustache , why you want us to use our long tongues ;)

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I see you are on the phone with the 80s, they want their insult back!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
You couldn't even whip cream, ya weak kneed, flower arrange'n, political speech writer!
Yeah....I called you that.
Whaddaya gonna do about it!?
Well, I think I'll just write a nice pointed political speech about why we need to get rid of ignorant atheist capitalist engineer libertarians, you ignorant atheist capitalist engineer libertarian! And in it I'll note that you once secretly dated Bernie Sanders, and sneeringly imply that you are currently in bed with him!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I think I'll just write a nice pointed political speech about why we need to get rid of ignorant atheist capitalist engineer libertarians, you ignorant atheist capitalist engineer libertarian! And in it I'll note that you once secretly dated Bernie Sanders, and sneeringly imply that you are currently in bed with him!
You're supposed to insult me, not provide an accurate & somewhat positive description, ya short bus ride'n, eclair suck'n, potato chip sorter!