• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inexorable Consequences

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you are reminded that you have a terrible allergy to cats, you will look for a cure.
If you look for a cure, you will explore a rain forest.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If your landlord, Revoltingest, requires that you put down a pet deposit for Bob, you will borrow the money from your ex.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you borrow the money from your ex, you will end up spending it at the mall and will then make "puppy dog eyes" at Revoltingest, promising him visitation rights -- once Bob has matured and vacated his current premises.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Once your exotic parasite named Bob has matured & vacated the premises, you will feel enui because of empty nest syndrome.
If you feel enui, you will look it up in a dictionary.
If you look up "enui" on the dictionary, you will drop it on your foot when you try to put it away.
if you drop your dictionary on your foot, you will aggravate that sensitive bunion.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you aggravate that sensitive bunion, you will be walking in my shoes.
If you are walking in my shoes, you will cause me to trip.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you cause me to trip, I will fall down.
If I fall down, I will see things from a new perspective.
If I see things from a new perspective, I will develop a keen interest in shoes.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you develop a keen interest in shoes, you will develop an interest in knots.
If you develop an interest in knots, you will join the Navy.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you are seen as a ladies man by your peers, you will try to live up to the image.
If you try to live up to the image, you will OD on viagara.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you seek help for a painful & unremitting condition of "readiness", you will be too embarrassed to discuss your problem.
If you are too embarrassed to discuss your problem, you will try home remedies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you try home remedies, you will be disappointed & full of a painful permanence.
if you are full of a painful permanence, you will become desperate for help.
if you become desperate for help, you will go to a pharmacy & explain your condition.
If you explain your permanent condition to the woman behind the counter, she will offer you 50% profit in the store for your 'companionship'.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you decide to make the best of a bad situation, you will become a partner in a pharmacy.
If you become a partner in a pharmacy, you will take an interest in business.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you take an interest in business, you will start handling the compliance/regulatory/tax paperwork for the business.
If you start handling the compliance/regulatory/tax paperwork for the business, you will feel deflated.
If you feel deflated, you will be bummed out but also will notice that you no longer have the situation of painful permanence to deal with.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you become bummed out after noticing that you no longer have the situation of painful permanence to deal with, you will hanker for a cheeseburger.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you hanker for a cheeseburger, you will sell your share of the pharmacy.
If you sell your share of the pharmacy, you will open a greasy spoon restaurant.