• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inexorable Consequences

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If they end up in one of those roadside motels like in the movies & have to
share a queen size bed, then they will argue which one gets to be the queen.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If strong words fly, and there's much scratching and hair pulling,
then passers by will yell, "Cat fight! Cat fight!".

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If passers-by yell "Cat Fight! Cat Fight!" the customers of two local roadside bars will spill onto the streets to observe the Cat Pandemonium.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the customers of two local roadside bars spill onto the streets to observe the Cat
Pandemonium, then a street party will ensue, with dancing, music, flashing & mimes.

Viker

Häxan
If a street party will ensues, with dancing, music, flashing & mimes then you know the dark angel of the eighth apocalypse has broke open the tenth seal with twenty trumpets.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you find the dark angel of the eighth apocalypse has broken open the tenth seal
with twenty trumpets (hate it when that happens), then Gozer shall soon arrive
with his loyal Crustymucus at His side.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If Gozer shall soon arrive with his loyal Crustymucus at His side, you will stockpile rotten tomatoes and trebuchets with which to defend yourself.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you stockpile rotten tomatoes and trebuchets with which to defend yourself, you will realize that the other side has escalated to pumpkins and catapults.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If you realize that the other side has escalated to pumpkins and catapults, you'll find those special pumpkin interceptor exploders you've created for this very purpose.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you find those special pumpkin interceptor exploders you've created for this very purpose, you will set to work exploding those pumpkins and collect the pumpkin meat for making pies for the victory celebration.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you set to work exploding those pumpkins and collect the
pumpkin meat for making pies for the victory celebration,
then you will.......mmmMMMmmmMMMmmm....pies!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you set to work exploding those pumpkins and collecting the pumpkin meat for making pies for the victory celebration, there are some who will think you're out of your gourd.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you.......mmmMMMmmmMMMmmm....pies and there are some who think you're out of your gourd, you will begin fantasizing about the upcoming pie experience, will lose your concentration and balance, and will slip on the pumpkin meat, sliding into your adversary while yelling "My kingdom for a pie!"

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you begin fantasizing about the upcoming pie experience, lose your concentration and balance, and slip on the pumpkin meat, sliding into your adversary while yelling "My kingdom for a pie!", your adversary will mistakenly think you are saying "My kingdom for Pi!" which will initiate a discussion of advance math concepts that will deteriorate into a mildly heated disagreement of string theory.

4consideration

Premium Member
If they mistakenly think you are saying "My kingdom for Pi!" which initiates a discussion of advance math concepts that deteriorates into a mildly heated disagreement of string theory, someone will get the idea that the best way to discuss string theory is be starting a thread about it on RF.