• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inexorable Consequences

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you can't see some parts of your body, you will wonder if they are still there.
If you wonder if they are still there, you will feel around for them.
If you feel around for them, you will get caught by your mother (just like George Costanza).

4consideration

Premium Member
If you get caught by your mother (just like George Costanza,) she will tell you that feeling around for your body parts like that will make you go blind.
If she tells you that feeling around for your boday parts like that will make you go blind, you will decide to conduct an experiment to see if that is true.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you conduct an experiment to see if that is true, you will stop when you need glasses.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you decide to just get contact lens and keep at it, you will audition for Jeopardy.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you start answering people in the form of a question, you will become a psychiatrist.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you invite everyone to lie down on your couch, you will soon need a new couch.
If you soon need a new couch, you will subscribe to a futon-of-the-month club.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you subscribe to a futon-of-the month club, each month you will fantasize about the next month's futon having even more padding than the one before.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you fantasize about next months futon having more padding, you will be sorely disappointed when you receive December's cast iron model.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you are sorely disappointed when you receive December's cast iron model, you will go to your neighbor's house and ask him if you can snuggle up with him on his couch to watch TV.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you go to your neighbor's house and ask him if you can snuggle up with him on his couch to watch TV, you will realize that this is not the first time you have done this.
If you will realize that this is not the first time you have done this, you will join a convent.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you get rid of your "hottie's" list in your address book, you will find the only name left will be "Revoltingest".

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you call him and invite him to the convent for the weekly "Scrabble night", he will misunderstand and think you said "Scrapple night".
If he misunderstands and think you said "Scrapple night", you will hear him complain that this a total waste of bacon.

4consideration

Premium Member
If you hear him complain that this is a total waste of bacon, you will tell him that instead of playing Scrabble you'd like to just "chew the fat."