• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

incest

.lava

Veteran Member

i just could not remember number 1297 in your name. while i was trying to remember i kinda lost what i was going to say. mature one would not send that kind of post but today i am a bit weird. so never mind me. or mind me slightly as i do not make any sense so i feel light. i feel like i am drugged or something. awake for 20 hours i guess..

.lava

Veteran Member
I think its a language barrier thing..Im picking up most of it..I think she means even though you rib her a lot she has fun with it.And sorry if she offended anyone.

I think.....

Blessings

Dallas

he kinda wins by abusing logic. because he is not mainly talking about incest. he does not defend incest. he defends individual rights. so he gives me hard time. because i do defend individual rights too.
and...yea i was just joking..

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
he kinda wins by abusing logic. because he is not mainly talking about incest. he does not defend incest. he defends individual rights. so he gives me hard time. because i do defend individual rights too.

Now, I'm even more confused. Where are you? Is your native language Arabic?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

I get it..I have realized all along he does nto "personally' think incest is right for him.But its not for him to say it should be prohibited for others who wish to live that way.

Im for indvidual rights too..But it cant be a free for all anything goes.And I believe closely related individuals should not pair..Actually I believe that there has to be disfunction going on that two closely related adults woudl be mutually sexually attracted to each other in the first place.

Blessings

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Actually..I had a cousin that put the moves on me one time..We were really close..we knew each other as children too...I was shocked that he woudl go there with me.

Oddly enough though..I dont think I would have felt the same confusion about his feelings towards me had we met as adults..I can undertand that completely..And 1st cousins are far enough removed that the gross out factor would possibly not be there in one or both the individuals.

Its legal to marry your 1st cousin in fact in quite a few states..And its not just the stereotypical south.Its legal in New Jersey and in Alaska for example.

Blessings

Dallas

.lava

Veteran Member
I get it..I have realized all along he does nto "personally' think incest is right for him.But its not for him to say it should be prohibited for others who wish to live that way.

Im for indvidual rights too..But it cant be a free for all anything goes.And I believe closely related individuals should not pair..Actually I believe that there has to be disfunction going on that two closely related adults woudl be mutually sexually attracted to each other in the first place.

Blessings

Dallas

yea you got me Dallas, mball1297 could not defend incest. but he defends people who's incest because as an individual each has his own rights.

mball1297, i am not Arabic. i've just pmed you to explain. if i confused you more, then give me sometime please. until now you understood my english i guess. this is not about language.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
yea you got me Dallas, mball1297 could not defend incest. but he defends people who's incest because as an individual each has his own rights.

mball1297, i am not Arabic. i've just pmed you to explain. if i confused you more, then give me sometime please. until now you understood my english i guess. this is not about language.

Where do you live, and what is your native language? I PMed you back, so feel free to answer this there or here. I usually understand you, but you lost me there for a minute. It's no problem, I just would like to understand. I didn't know whether it was me, or what.

+Xausted

Hey...also ..my poor 94 year old grandmother has been widowed for close to 40 years..I bet she needs some sexual attention...I'll call my dad and suggest he jump her bones today..A little "afternoon delight" never hurt anyone.

Dallas
*jayne picks herself up from the floor after falling off chair from laughing*

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Where do you live, and what is your native language? I PMed you back, so feel free to answer this there or here. I usually understand you, but you lost me there for a minute. It's no problem, I just would like to understand. I didn't know whether it was me, or what.

No its not just you...Lava?..I too had trouble understandign some of your post..Not just on this thread either..I mean no offense by that..I dont make sense all the time either.And you said you havent slept in 20 hours and that would explain it.But I still get the feeling English is not your native or primary language..

Blessings

Dallas

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
no no no sweetie...she was telling the truth...its ok, you can still indulge in those grannie fantasies ;)

I have to say you inadvertantly brought up an interesting point. Most guys, I think, would be turned on by watching either two sisters go at it, or two sisters in a threesome. Most of those guys would also abhor the idea of having sex with their own sister, or any other relative for that matter. I think that puts an interesting new twist on it.

+Xausted

I have to say you inadvertantly brought up an interesting point. Most guys, I think, would be turned on by watching either two sisters go at it, or two sisters in a threesome. Most of those guys would also abhor the idea of having sex with their own sister, or any other relative for that matter. I think that puts an interesting new twist on it.
believe me, meet my sister, and you would not have that thought any more!!!!:(

but i thought that was common knowledge, that guys liked the idea of two sisters?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Most guys get turned on by a lot of things..Some guys get turned on by watching a woman with a donkey but they abhor the thought of havinng sex with a donkey themselves..Im missing the "interesting" twist part.

Blessings

Dallas

+Xausted

Most guys get turned on by a lot of things..Some guys get turned on by watching a woman with a donkey but they abhor the thought of havindg sex with a donkey themselves..Im missing the "interesting" twist part.
you are not a man, so you would

DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I WOULD RATHER HAVE SEX WITH A FAMILY MEMBER I THINK)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh and I just called my dad?..He said my grandmother wasnt in the mood that she has a headache.But she said maybe later tonight.He said he's gettign frustrated with her acting like havig sex with him is just another chore she has to accomplish.So I told him I felt so bad for him I'll be right over to to help him out with that.Maybe if we do it right in front of grandmother she will get jealous and start being more available to him.

Blessings

Dallas

+Xausted

Oh and I just called my dad?..He said my grandmother wasnt in the mood that she has a headache.But she said maybe later tonight.He said he's gettign frustrated with her acting like havig sex with him is just another chore she has to accomplish.So I told him I felt so bad for him I'll be right over to to help him out with that.Maybe if we do it right in front of grandmother she will get jealous and start being more available to him.
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MBALL MESS HIMSELF AT WORK?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Most guys get turned on by a lot of things..Some guys get turned on by watching a woman with a donkey but they abhor the thought of havinng sex with a donkey themselves..Im missing the "interesting" twist part.

Blessings

Dallas

The interesting part is that most guys approve of incest in certain cases, but not in others. Why do you think they inherently don't see such a problem with two sisters, but hey do with other cases?