• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new, Hi.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Are you related to @lewisnotmiller ?

Either way, you get free....
donut-day-facts-ftr.jpg

Muffled

Jesus in me
Hello.
Does the Quran say anything about Jesus? If so what does it say?

I believe it does but at times what has been said is vastly misunderstood. It says that Jesus brought the Gospel. Unfortunately it doesn't go on to say what that Gospel is. That leaves it up to Christians to tell Muslims what the Gospel is. And by the way the gospel of Paul is not the Gospel of Jesus.

I believe it does but at times what has been said is vastly misunderstood. It says that Jesus brought the Gospel. Unfortunately it doesn't go on to say what that Gospel is. That leaves it up to Christians to tell Muslims what the Gospel is. And by the way the gospel of Paul is not the Gospel of Jesus.

Hello, Muffled. We'll just have to disagree about Paul. It seems as though you misunderstand Paul.

sovietchild

Hello.
Does the Quran say anything about Jesus? If so what does it say?

Hello.

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Hello.

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Thanks, sovietchild, I appreciate that.

So the Quran directly contradicts the NT. I guess that's no surprise.