• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just want to love you, but sometimes it is hard to do....

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is the outcome of a belief system with no tangible evidence; no substance to which you can point to and explain in full details what it is; faith, which is the opposite of knowledge. So, would you also love a person who has the mark of the beast? A witch? Wizard? Occultist? A person who just killed someone you love? It is easy to say you love a person because that is supposed to be the result of your faiths, but its just lip service.

The test that comes is not that you believe in GOD, it is that your words are true. For example, the love you say you have will proven true, or proven a lie. That is the law of justification. How can yo be proven according to what you believe that others did not believe when there is no tangible evidence that you can point to that the person sees also as an evidence too? Its also easy to say you love GOD, yet without the accurate knowledge about HIM, how can you? This is the kind that will be tested. And the test that comes again is not your level of belief, but your level of seeking HIM. If you likened it to couple of a Man and a Woman, there are things that both want to know about the other. It is even a desire to know the person that you have liked. So where is this evidence in terms of seeking GOD? If you are the bride, the church, should you not be seeking to know your husband?

My speech may be difficult to understand, sorry about that.
To love a person is one thing, but to love their action is not what it is about, When looking at their action one can say, yes this is a good person from action, words or thoughts. or this is not a good person out of action, words or thoughts.

But yes one can love a person as once own brother or sister, because they are just like our self, a human being.

Yahcubs777

To love a person is one thing, but to love their action is not what it is about, When looking at their action one can say, yes this is a good person from action, words or thoughts. or this is not a good person out of action, words or thoughts.

But yes one can love a person as once own brother or sister, because they are just like our self, a human being.

So even if the person has the mark of the beast?

Yahcubs777

I am not the one to judge that, Allah will do that when time is right.

It has been judged already. They are a people that have a mark that cannot be wiped out. So you being a mortal man, how can you know the spiritual identity of a person? For example, occultists, also lead christian churches and the people do not know. They are in all religions and the people do not know. There are occultists in every denomination which was called "The Abomination that causeth desolation". Occultists were even the very Pharisees that Jesus His Pre-Eminence called "brood of vipers!" Why vipers? Because it was hearkening back to that Serpent. Why brood? Because there is the process one goes through to become a confirmed witch or wizard, and that kind of a baptism is one that cannot be reversed; it is a baptism into nature.

What im trying to explain, albeit probably not well, is that you cannot love who you do no know. And this is not necessarily about actions or speech only, but also the character of the person. Which reveals that the neighbor we were told to love as we love ourselves is not your next door neighbor. For the GOD is all knowing, and HE understands Love better than any of us can. HE would not tell us to do something that we cannot do. GOD does not love occultists, yet they said GOD is love.

We as followers of our GOD are not supposed to compromise. We are in the world but we are not of the world. We are not supposed to tolerate or accept those that are not in agreement with us. And that doesn't mean we should kill them or attack them, it just means we should be very mindful of the company we keep. We are supposed to be holy, set apart unto GOD.

When I say "we" I am referring to the children of the kingdom, not a specific denomination or belief system. But the children of the kingdom that GOD HIMSELF sent into the earth.

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The other day someone shared a Sufi saying that as a Sufi you are a Muslim when you speak with Muslims, a Christian when you speak with Christians, a Jew when you speak with Jews, a Hindu when you speak with Hindus, and so on.
Sai Baba said "I am a woman when amongst women, a child when amongst children ... and when alone ... I am God"
Sai Baba said "Never judge other peoples faith/religion/feelings, in doing so, you judge God, as it is God who created everything"

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It has been judged already. They are a people that have a mark that cannot be wiped out. So you being a mortal man, how can you know the spiritual identity of a person? For example, occultists, also lead christian churches and the people do not know. There are occultists in every denomination which was called "The Abomination that causeth desolation". Occultists were even the ery Pharisees that Jesus His Pre-Eminence called "brood of vipers!" Why vipers? Because it was hearkening back to that Serpent. Why brood? Because there is the process one goes through to become a confirmed witch or wizard, and that kind of a baptism is one that cannot be reversed; it is a baptism into nature.

What im trying to explain, albeit probably not well, is that you cannot love who you do no know. And this is not necessarily about actions or speech only, but also the character of the person. Which reveals that the neighbor we were told to love as we love ourselves is not your next door neighbor. For the GOD is all knowing, and HE understands Love better than any of us can. HE would not tell us to do something that we cannot do. GOD does not love occultists, yet they said GOD is love.

We as followers of our GOD are not supposed to compromise. We are in the world but we are not of the world. We are not supposed to tolerate or accept those that are not in agreement with us. And that doesn't mean we should kill them or attack them, it just means we should be very mindful of the company we keep. We are supposed to be holy, set apart unto GOD.
i can not speak for how others people should do it, all i can do is to try my best to not judge or speak ill about my neighbours, family or friends.
Then the question arise, how can you love someone you do not know or have met, the answer i will give is that I love humanity, so it include all people, no matter race, religion/no religion, place of birth and so on.
Is it easy? No of course it is not easy when we look at the world today with so much cruelty. But i will try.

Yahcubs777

i can not speak for how others people should do it, all i can do is to try my best to not judge or speak ill about my neighbours, family or friends.
Then the question arise, how can you love someone you do not know or have met, the answer i will give is that I love humanity, so it include all people, no matter race, religion/no religion, place of birth and so on.
Is it easy? No of course it is not easy when we look at the world today with so much cruelty. But i will try.

But even Jesus His Pre-Eminence said there are wheats and tares. Another example is it was written in the Christian bible:

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Are you now more compassionate than the GOD? I understand why you say that, and I do not seek to discourage you from it, but rather to see it as it was written, to understand that there are the enemies of the mankind race, and they are wearing the same body as you. So be mindful if you are going about it that way.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
But even Jesus His Pre-Eminence said there are wheats and tares. Another example is it was written in the Christian bible:

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Are you now more compassionate than the GOD? I understand why you say that, and I do not seek to discourage you from it, but rather to see it as it was written, to understand that there are the enemies of the mankind race, and they are wearing the same body as you. So be mindful if you are going about it that way.
A sufis goal is to be as close to Allah and prophet Muhammad as possible in way of thinking, speaking and acting. I am very aware that i am far from being close to Allah or Muhammad at this point in time. But going through life to not have done everything i possible can, to "purify" the being that i am, that is no longer an option.
Probably many will think it is wast of time, or that it is impossible to do. But of reasons i can not explain(yet) when started on the path of sufism, the teaching found me and it touched me so deeply that i realized to change my thinking, acting and speech is the only option i have if i want to find Allah (love) from within.

stvdv

It is not that a Sufi take any belief and make it their “own” it is in my understanding more about being there for others, that they are free to have their God/Buddha without being told they are wrong. Telling other`s they are wrong is not a Sufi way of life.
Thank you for sharing this. I don't know much about Sufis, but I always had a good feeling about them. I used to do lots (200 or so) Sufi like whirling

I agree, and even Jesus agrees here, as He explicitly told us "Thou shall not judge" .... "Remove the beam in your own eye first" ... and dozen others

Anyway, my life is short on earth, so I need all the time to correct my own mistakes. Focussing on others' mistakes means I improve myself less

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you for sharing this. I don't know much about Sufis, but I always had a good feeling about them. I used to do lots (200 or so) Sufi like whirling

I agree, and even Jesus agrees here, as He explicitly told us "Thou shall not judge" .... "Remove the beam in your own eye first" ... and dozen others

Anyway, my life is short on earth, so I need all the time to correct my own mistakes. Focussing on others' mistakes means I improve myself less
Very welcome @stvdv
I was thinking maybe those OP i have made in the last month or so has become to much about me, But in an other way, what i try to share is my own experience when becomming one who walk the sufi path. So i am glad you see good in what i write :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
This is the outcome of a belief system with no tangible evidence; no substance to which you can point to and explain in full details what it is; faith, which is the opposite of knowledge. So, would you also love a person who has the mark of the beast? A witch? Wizard? Occultist? A person who just killed someone you love? It is easy to say you love a person because that is supposed to be the result of your faiths, but its just lip service.

The dichotomy of "us" and "them" the drip from your posts astounds me, but having been raised in the religion I was born into, and having seen the indoctrination in fundamental household and churches, I suppose in some way I can understand it. I actually feel bad for you that you consider those that have other belief systems somehow evil.

And for me, it's easy to say I love a person because I recognize the divinity within them, regardless of their faith. I can assure you that's not lip service.

Yahcubs777

The dichotomy of "us" and "them" the drip from your posts astounds me, but having been raised in the religion I was born into, and having seen the indoctrination in fundamental household and churches, I suppose in some way I can understand it. I actually feel bad for you that you consider those that have other belief systems somehow evil.

And for me, it's easy to say I love a person because I recognize the divinity within them, regardless of their faith. I can assure you that's not lip service.

I do not consider other believers evil. Not at all. I am saying there are children of the kingdom, and there are tares. Tares cannot be children of the kingdom. A child of the kingdom cannot become a tare. Yes, the people of today are so inclusive, that they have adhered to the saying: When in rome, do as the Romans do. Unlike you, I have known that we, the children of the kingdom are not the only kind of people in the earth. But there are tares. I don't expect you to understand or agree.

The simple fact of the matter is, I am a stranger in this earth. My body is the resident, but I am a stranger. This is the land of my pilgrimage. Thus I am not apart of the world and how they do things as I have the knowledge of my eternal country Eden, and how to get there alive without dying at all. And the church that got that job done, did not have tares in their midst...

You can claim its not lip service, until the time comes when that love is put to the test. Then you will know if it is or not - assuming you are an honest person.

rocala

It is a beautiful saying @Conscious thoughts, thank you for posting. It reminds me of the poem by Mohyuddin Ibn 'Arabi

My heart has become capable of every form: it is a
pasture for gazelles and a monastery for Christian monks,

And a temple for idols and the pilgrim's Kaaba and the
tables of the Torah and the book of the Qur'an.

I follow the religion of Love: whatever way Love's
camels take, that is my religion and my faith.

Yahcubs777

A sufis goal is to be as close to Allah and prophet Muhammad as possible in way of thinking, speaking and acting. I am very aware that i am far from being close to Allah or Muhammad at this point in time. But going through life to not have done everything i possible can, to "purify" the being that i am, that is no longer an option.
Probably many will think it is wast of time, or that it is impossible to do. But of reasons i can not explain(yet) when started on the path of sufism, the teaching found me and it touched me so deeply that i realized to change my thinking, acting and speech is the only option i have if i want to find Allah (love) from within.

Okay, didn't really adress what I posted but sure. I still stress that you be mindful of the people that are in your midst.

stvdv

Very welcome @stvdv
I was thinking maybe those OP i have made in the last month or so has become to much about me, But in an other way, what i try to share is my own experience when becomming one who walk the sufi path. So i am glad you see good in what i write :)
I have never a problem when people share their own experience, as long as there is no judgment towards other's faith/feelings. And this is very subtle and tricky, some people might not say it literally/directly, but they might think it, and that will always show clearly in how they write or act/reply. And when in tune then people can easily feel this. All have a kind of sixth sense it seems. People can fool themselves quite easily, but others not so much, when it comes to this type of feeling usually.

As an example that clearly illustrates this. My Master is Sai Baba, and some really are convinced He is bad news, so when I don't mention His name, they grant me all kind of frubals, but the moment I write the same post BUT I just mention His name, no more frubals for stvdv, just because they judge me for following Sai Baba and maybe they hope that I stop with Sai Baba and/or don't mention His Name.

Was good for me to experience this and a good educational lesson, because it made me aware that I also sometimes have this habit, and from then on, I decided to give extra frubals the moment I discover my own judgmental thought, when others share their non-judgmental opinions, even if I don't agree. This helped me to become more alert and less judgmental; more peace of mind too.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
If you love them, does it matter if they do not love you back?
It does. I will put them on ignore. Clap with one hand?

In this make-believe world, people do harm each other, though in their ignorance. But one cannot ignore that. Love alone does not work, wars and defense are necessary.

Of course, at another level of reality, the story is completely different.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I do not consider other believers evil. Not at all. I am saying there are children of the kingdom, and there are tares. Tares cannot be children of the kingdom. A child of the kingdom cannot become a tare. Yes, the people of today are so inclusive, that they have adhered to the saying: When in rome, do as the Romans do. Unlike you, I have known that we, the children of the kingdom are not the only kind of people in the earth. But there are tares. I don't expect you to understand or agree.

The simple fact of the matter is, I am a stranger in this earth. My body is the resident, but I am a stranger. This is the land of my pilgrimage. Thus I am not apart of the world and how they do things as I have the knowledge of my eternal country Eden, and how to get there alive without dying at all. And the church that got that job done, did not have tares in their midst...

I don't share you separatist views. I see it as people simply at different points on a path.

But I am curious. Why is it you think you are here (on this earth, not on the forum)?

You can claim its not lip service, until the time comes when that love is put to the test. Then you will know if it is or not - assuming you are an honest person.

You have no idea whether or not my love has been put to the test. Unless you somehow have gained knowledge and insight to all of my experiences, this statement is pretty much meaningless.

Yahcubs777

I don't share you separatist views. I see it as people simply at different points on a path.

But I am curious. Why is it you think you are here (on this earth, not on the forum)?

You have no idea whether or not my love has been put to the test. Unless you somehow have gained knowledge and insight to all of my experiences, this statement is pretty much meaningless.

Because i am a child of the kingdom. The GOD sends the Spirit Beings of the children of the kingdom into the wombs of their biological mothers during the 6th into the 7th month of pregnancy to pick up a physical body and gain citizenship in this terrestrial earth. The body i picked up is my boarding pass into this planet.

Why Am i here? To Procreate so that my brethren can have physical body as I do. This planet has other names, and one of them is "The proceation arena". And to receive teachings from the Angels of the Churches, my fathers that will prepare me for my eternal country Eden, that will bring me to the knowledge of GOD, the Son of GOD, the Son of Man, the heirrchial order of the Mankind Race.. To also earn what i got in heaven. That earning is not that GOD waits until I have earned it, HE is all knowing. But that what i got is what I earned in this earth. And there are others that earned more than me.

And finally, to prove the Words of GOD to be true, and to keep my promise that I made HIM before i came, that I will transfigure this body in life alive by HIS Word that HE sent us by the mouth of HIS Prophets. That I will be among them that proved I love HIM.

And i am not suggesting i do know. You will know and that is what it is important. It is also possible that you have yet to be tested and assumed another was that test. Only you will know when the time comes, or if it has already come.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Because i am a child of the kingdom. The GOD sends the Spirit Beings of the children of the kingdom into the wombs of their biological mothers during the 6th into the 7th month of pregnancy to pick up a physical body and gain citizenship in this terrestrial earth. The body i picked up is my boarding pass into this planet.

Why Am i here? To Procreate so that my brethren can have physical body as I do. This planet has other names, and one of them is "The proceation arena". And to receive teachings from the Angels of the Churches, my fathers that will prepare me for my eternal country Eden, that will bring me to the knowledge of GOD, the Son of GOD, the Son of Man, the heirrchial order of the Mankind Race.. To also earn what i got in heaven. That earning is not that GOD waits until I have earned it, HE is all knowing. But that what i got is what I earned in this earth. And there are others that earned more than me.

And finally, to prove the Words of GOD to be true, and to keep my promise that I made HIM before i came, that I will transfigure this body in life alive by HIS Word that HE sent us by the mouth of HIS Prophets. That I will be among them that proved I love HIM.

And i am not suggesting i do know. You will know and that is what it is important. It is also possible that you have yet to be tested and assumed another was that test. Only you will know when the time comes, or if it has already come.

Thanks for the response.