• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I feel whole for the first time in my life.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey I know this year has been tough for you in many ways and so I'm really happy you've been able to have these breakthroughs in understanding yourself. Good luck on your continued journey. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hey I know this year has been tough for you in many ways and so I'm really happy you've been able to have these breakthroughs in understanding yourself. Good luck on your continued journey. :)
Thank you @ADigitalArtist
Yeah 2022 has been awakening year for me. Not just spiritually but for me as a person :) and i guess i have opened up to who i am

And actually a lot because of people in RF

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thank you @Subduction Zone
People have their right to say what they think about this :) but for me i re-discovered something i had put away for many years due to fear.
Asyou maybe remember when i come to RF, ii was very homophobic but now i realize it was out of fear for showing the real me. I carried a form of secret.

I don't know exactly where on the scale i am, but right now i am probable closer to Pansexual, but i will not openly say I am that yet.
I do not remember your past. I guess that is a good thing. I know that I had a bit of a homophobic past myself.. When one realizes that people are just people those fears and overreactions tend to go away.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I do not like the modern trend to be confused in every major aspect of own personality.

You are allowed to feel what you do, but you can not deside what is right for me or others to feel when it comes to our own being.

Maybe you don't like seeing me express who i have felt like for a long time, but did not dare to show out of fear for negative comments.

Personally i accept your views

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How is putting some makeup on a change in your sexuality? Are you into men now? If so, okay. But what does makeup have to do with it? Does wearing makeup turn you on sexually?
Actually i don't see it as a wish to have sex with men :) but i realized i fall in love with personalities, no matter gender. So in that way i am open to men yes.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If someone here in RF should think, maybe Seeker have found a Bi-sexual side about him, i will not reject that comment.

A lot of my past has been to reject my self and any feeling i might have had for other genders or same gender as my self :)

I know i am not straight anymore anyway.

Brian2

Veteran Member
For the first time in my life i am actually feeling whole as a human being.
A few days ago i started wearing makeup and nail polish, as you guys already have seen a bit about in my other OP. But i never said anything about the full feeling it made me have.

When i looking in the mirror after i put on the makeup i see a person i recognize as me....i didn't do that before without the makeup :oops:
My mind has gone silent and it relax, i don't feel a need to have outbursts of frustration anymore. So now i know why i lashed out on people in discusion and debate....because i was not whole.

I am not a transexual person, i don't feel as a woman and i don't see myself wearing woman clothing :)

Did i "come out of the closet?" To be honest from my side, i don't actually know yet, give me a little time and i can answer better.
But if you have gone this phase in life before, and gotten out of it as someone who come out as something differently sexually, feel free to explain if you think i just got out of the closet sexually in any way. I need a bit of guidance i think.

Yes i do trying to find my sexuality.....i am clearly not as straight as i thought i was :rolleyes::oops:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
A few days ago i started wearing makeup and nail polish, as you guys already have seen a bit about in my other OP. But i never said anything about the full feeling it made me have.

When i looking in the mirror after i put on the makeup i see a person i recognize as me....i didn't do that before without the makeup :oops:
My mind has gone silent and it relax, i don't feel a need to have outbursts of frustration anymore. So now i know why i lashed out on people in discusion and debate....because i was not whole.

I am not a transexual person, i don't feel as a woman and i don't see myself wearing woman clothing :)

Did i "come out of the closet?" To be honest from my side, i don't actually know yet, give me a little time and i can answer better.
But if you have gone this phase in life before, and gotten out of it as someone who come out as something differently sexually, feel free to explain if you think i just got out of the closet sexually in any way. I need a bit of guidance i think.

Yes i do trying to find my sexuality.....i am clearly not as straight as i thought i was :rolleyes::oops:
Why does something you wear defines you?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why does something you wear defines you?
When you have been hiding the real you for your whole life out of fear for what others think, even the smaleste change one dare to do, like makeup, do awaken those other feelings one actually have.

So to me I realized I am not straight male from this experience.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
When you have been hiding the real you for your whole life out of fear for what others think, even the smaleste change one dare to do, like makeup, do awaken those other feelings one actually have.

So to me I realized I am not straight male from this experience.
I wonder if we go by "feelings" that we have it becomes like the waves tossed by the winds of the feelings of every moment.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
While I wish you the best on your self-exploration, I believe one should be mindful not to potentially minimize the difficulty and sometimes the physical risks that many face when coming out about their sexuality by mistakenly referring to a display of makeup as "coming out" about sexuality—unless said display is indeed rooted in sexuality.

Nothing wrong with exploring one's personality and preferences even if they are not sexual, of course.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
It is not, I found the real me because I dare to live out my sexuality
Maybe.

None of us here, as far as I am aware, knows you in real life. We only know you as you have presented and revealed yourself on the forum.

It is apparent that you are, and have been, on a self journey for a long time. What exactly that journey is, and where it might lead I cannot say and I’m not sure you really can either. You’ve expressed certitude before and backed away from it.

I’m sure you’ll keep us informed. I wish you safe passage,

We Never Know

No Slack

"I am clearly not as straight as i thought i was"

Then would you say that kiss didn't prove you're not gay(maybe). Remember that conversation here...

What do you as a religious person think. (Everyone are welcome to answer)