• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

idav

Being
Premium Member
So...you think you are above insult?
Stand before an angel and look him in the eye.....when He calls you...'animal'!

On that movie "Prophecy", I was laughing every time the fallen angels wer jealously calling humans "talking monkeys".

Aman777

Bible Believer
Originally Posted by Aman777
Dear Riverwolf, Then please explain HOW ancient men, who lived more than 3k years ago, knew that we live in a Multiverse composed of THREE other Universes.

They didn't, and it's not shown where you say it's shown.

Furthermore, what you speak of has no connection to anything I've seen in cosmological theory.

Dear Riverwolf, I'm sorry for your confusion. Read Gen 1:6-8 which shows that the FIRST "Heaven" was made the 2nd Day. Perhaps your confusion is caused by your Version of Scripture. Use the King James Version. Then, read Gen 2:4 which shows that other HeavenS (Plural) were made on the THIRD Day, the SAME Day as the formation of Adam's Earth. Gen 1:9-10 Then, add 1 Heaven to other Heavens and you get a minimum of THREE Heavens or Universes within our Multiverse.

I cannot help the willing ignorance of today's all knowing Science which has REJECTED God's Truth as shown in Genesis. Until this willing ignorance is made Public, by the refutation of the False notion that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, I suppose that some Evols will continue to do Satan's work to the very end.

Quote:
It's 100% more than anything offered by any Evol. If you disagree, then produce your map which dates the FIRST farming, city building, and every other trait of modern humans which separates us from Prehistoric people, who were NOT Humans. I won't hold my breath.
First of all, no map can show such a thing. Paleo-Archaeology is what shows such things.

Second of all, I dispute your map because it does not show what you say it does. The Emperor's got no clothes, dude.

I didn't see ANY evidence. Paleo-Archaeology shows no such thing. IF it did, you would have already posted it. All I see is Bluff supported by No evidence. Don't look now, but it you who has no clothes. Your inability to refute God's Truth is noted.

Quote:
I was speaking generally. When you show some Evols that their view is False, Historically, they dismiss Historic Empirical Evidence as nothing. It's because they CANNOT make it fit with their False Theory. Humans came to this Planet 10k years ago and Human civilization began, at that time, according to HISTORY AND Scripture.
You've provided absolutely no history whatsoever, nor have you explained why we should take the contents of the Biblical canon seriously.

Sure I have. Haven't you noticed that NO Evol has been able to refute me Scientifically, Historically, nor Scripturally? Some, like you, try, and I appreciate you trying, but ALL fail, because what I show IS the Truth in every way. That is WHY I call it God's Truth.

Quote:
With your massive understanding of ancient mythology, TRY and refute my view. You CANNOT because Genesis was authored by God Himself, and it is impossible to refute Him. God is the Supreme Intelligence of Creation and when you find His Truth, all of other part Truths of men, are easily understood.
I've seen no indication whatsoever that Genesis was authored by any God, and every indication that it shares at least three very human authors.

For example, the Sun existed well before the Earth did, and the Moon was formed when the Planet Xena crashed into us. The Moon is not a light of any kind, let alone a "lesser" light, because the light you see from it is actually just reflected Sun light.

In fact, every single thing you see is actually just light, either from a source (such as in a light bulb) or reflected.

This entire Solar System, in fact, is comprised of the body of an ancient Star now dead. If I were to follow the logic you're presenting, then I could easily claim that the Eddas were authored by Odin, since Voluspa states that the entire world is comprised of the body of Ymir, Father of Giants.

False, since i show the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History and you CANNOT, since your view is a half view and does NOT agree with every other discovered Truth. The Miracle is this Agreement.

Scripture correctly shows those FIRST Stars, which blew apart, and supplied the Starstuff of which all of us are made, were made long AFTER the Big Bang. The BB was on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 and the First Stars did not light until the 4th Day. Gen 1:16 Now it's your time to tell us HOW ancient men knew this more than 3k years ago since it has just be discovered in this century? I know you cannot, since it is PROOF that God wrote Scripture.

But I don't do that, because that's not at all what they were saying.

Sure, and you know better, but you're going to keep the details to yourself? Correct? Nice dodge, but your nakedness is showing.

Quote:
The Lake was NOT shaped by the Ark, but it does give us a better idea of just HOW big Adam's firmament was. Since the Lake is 75 miles wide, Adam's Biosphere could have been 50 miles wide and still fit within the Lake. In other discussions with Evols, it has been suggested that a firmament 25 miles wide, would allow for the FOUR Rivers of Adam's world, and the land of Nod, on the East of Eden.
There is no indication whatsoever that this lake is any indication of that. It's just another lake in the Fertile Crescent. It does have significance to geologists, but not archaeologists.

That's because they are the SAME scientists who are willingly ignorant that Adam's world was totally dissolved in the Flood, and that our world will be burned. Right? Read all about it in ll Peter 3:3-7

Quote:
No wonder you are confused. Let's start at the beginning. God made THREE Universes or firmaments and placed them in our Multiverse. I gave you the Scripture above which agrees with the Tanakh, but does NOT agree with the Goatherder Theology of ancient men.
And what Theology would that be? After all, the "theo" in "Theology" means God, and so any Theology is dependent on the presence of Gods.

And why, again, should I believe the claim that Genesis is authored by any God?

Because ONLY God knew and correctly wrote that we live in a Multiverse, that the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day but the Stars didn't appear until the 4th Day. That every living creature that moves, came forth from the water exactly as Science has discovered. Gen 1:21 I've got many more including HOW and WHEN prehistoric animals became Humans. I will be happy to stop posting this IF you can refute me Scripturally, Scientifically, or Historically, but you CANNOT. Can you? Thanks again for trying. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Delta-9

Spirit...first.

But you do not deny the fact that you are a mammal, and I doubt you would deny that you are human, the biological species known as Homo sapiens. Well these biological classifications are nested hierarchically with each stage known as a taxa, meaning that each more specific taxa (e.g. a species like H. sapiens) must incorporate all the characteristics of the higher more inclusive taxa (e.g. the class Mammalia). So you cannot say that you are part of the human species without also claiming to be a mammal and indeed an animal, at least when you are talking modern science.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Non sequitur:
The bright side to atheism is only applicable to those atheists who find it.
Are theists missing out on anything? Perhaps tis so for some, but not for others.

Aman777

Bible Believer
But you do not deny the fact that you are a mammal, and I doubt you would deny that you are human, the biological species known as Homo sapiens. Well these biological classifications are nested hierarchically with each stage known as a taxa, meaning that each more specific taxa (e.g. a species like H. sapiens) must incorporate all the characteristics of the higher more inclusive taxa (e.g. the class Mammalia). So you cannot say that you are part of the human species without also claiming to be a mammal and indeed an animal, at least when you are talking modern science.

Dear Delta, Humans are CLASSIFIED by Science to be mammals and belonging to a species which LOOKS like prehstoric people, who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. This is FALSE and based on the appearance of ancient bones which are the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and NOT Humans (Adam's descendants). Prehistoric people have been confused with Humans because Godless Scientists have freely chosen to be "willingly ignorant" of God's Truth in Scripture. Soon this faulty classification system will be replaced. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

If we evolved from ape why are there still apes? Just by looking at the human body we can gather that we were created and did not evolve.How does a conscience evolve? Your insides are obviously designed.Everything about the human body is a work of art.Our eyes have been replicated by man and used as a model for the lenses on cameras.We have chemicals in our body that do amazing things.Our senses.The way our plumbing works.We are flesh machines designed to take in food for fuel and dispose of it when we are done.Just like a car that takes in gas and lets out fumes.Something as complex as the human body could not have evolved into what we are today.

Its like a computer.It was obviously designed.It has a program in order for it to work.It did not create itself.It has a designer.It runs on this program because the designer did this.Same with the human body.It needed someone to install these programs and boundaries.We breathe without thinking.Chemicals do what they do on their own.Our skin regenerates.It all points to creation.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear Delta, Humans are CLASSIFIED by Science to be mammals and belonging to a species which LOOKS like prehstoric people, who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. This is FALSE and based on the appearance of ancient bones which are the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and NOT Humans (Adam's descendants). Prehistoric people have been confused with Humans because Godless Scientists have freely chosen to be "willingly ignorant" of God's Truth in Scripture. Soon this faulty classification system will be replaced. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Adams decendents are supposed to be prehistoric humans, that is if you believe god created humans through adam and eve.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
If we evolved from ape why are there still apes?h
We evolved INTO apes, we are apes.
Just by looking at the human body we can gather that we were created and did not evolve.How does a conscience evolve? Your insides are obviously designed.Everything about the human body is a work of art.Our eyes have been replicated by man and used as a model for the lenses on cameras.We have chemicals in our body that do amazing things.Our senses.The way our plumbing works.We are flesh machines designed to take in food for fuel and dispose of it when we are done.Just like a car that takes in gas and lets out fumes.Something as complex as the human body could not have evolved into what we are today.

Its like a computer.It was obviously designed.It has a program in order for it to work.It did not create itself.It has a designer.It runs on this program because the designer did this.Same with the human body.It needed someone to install these programs and boundaries.We breathe without thinking.Chemicals do what they do on their own.Our skin regenerates.It all points to creation.

idav

Being
Premium Member
If we evolved from ape why are there still apes? Just by looking at the human body we can gather that we were created and did not evolve.How does a conscience evolve? Your insides are obviously designed.Everything about the human body is a work of art.Our eyes have been replicated by man and used as a model for the lenses on cameras.We have chemicals in our body that do amazing things.Our senses.The way our plumbing works.We are flesh machines designed to take in food for fuel and dispose of it when we are done.Just like a car that takes in gas and lets out fumes.Something as complex as the human body could not have evolved into what we are today.

We were not designed from the ground we come from parents. We can see we werent designed because we get traits from our parents. Traits are not created they are born.

We were not designed from the ground we come from parents. We can see we werent designed because we get traits from our parents. Traits are not created they are born.
When man was created he was designed a certain way.We inherited these genetic traits from our first mother and father Adam and Eve.It did not come from Evolution.You and I are not designed,we were born.Adam was not born.He was created.So was Eve.We came from them.We were all born.They were not.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
When man was created he was designed a certain way.We inherited these genetic traits from our first mother and father Adam and Eve.It did not come from Evolution.You and I are not designed,we were born.Adam was not born.He was created.So was Eve.We came from them.We were all born.They were not.

what evidence is there to support this assertion?

what evidence is there to support this assertion?
There is much but it comes in many other forms of proof.I would love to explain it all to you in further detail but I am already familiar with you.We have had discussions before.Just like the belief in God is based on Faith,so is Evolution.There is no concrete evidence of Evolution.Just speculations by scientist who do not believe in a higher power.

idav

Being
Premium Member

Adam and eve were apes who also had mammal descendants.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I disagree.

Again you are arguing for a literal translation where youmhave acknowledged earlier that parts of scripture are metaphor. Wouldn't it make more sense to question your assumptions on translation rather than to deny evolution which is scientifically proven? That way your faith and the evidence coincide?