• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Aman777

Bible Believer
Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I really wonder why people post these sort of things. Believing them is their choice, but it's not an attempt to mount any sort of argument at all.

It's akin to me starting a new thread and posting something like 'We're all apes, because evolution tells me that's true.'

Even if I believe it, there's a complete lack of empathy or acknowledgement of an audience.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I really wonder why people post these sort of things. Believing them is their choice, but it's not an attempt to mount any sort of argument at all.

It's akin to me starting a new thread and posting something like 'We're all apes, because evolution tells me that's true.'

Even if I believe it, there's a complete lack of empathy or acknowledgement of an audience.
I say , let Aman777 off his leash and let him run wild. I sure have no interest in pursuing This-is-how-it-was-and-this-is-how-it-is positions.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I say , let Aman777 off his leash and let him run wild. I sure have no interest in pursuing This-is-how-it-was-and-this-is-how-it-is positions.

Phhht...

I mean, I agree with ya, but I'm not convinced we're gonna see any original thought here.
I'd much prefer the threads where someone just invents their own religion, and then makes post proclaiming the truth.
Sorry, I mean The Truth.

At least there's an element of surprise.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Grab ye gonads, ladies and gents, 'cause we're invited to take a ride that goes up and then goes down, but always goes around and around never to end!

Sees

Dragonslayer

It is a very annoying way to waste everybody's time...insulting in my opinion.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is certainly impressive how many people think nothing of using scripture in order to attempt to answer questions that are so clearly best handled by scientific research. And then they feel so very offended when research yields results.

It is insane.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Dear Readers, It is impossible for Humans to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since Humans were made long before ANY other living creature. Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans was made the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Jesus made Adam of the dust of the ground BEFORE the first Stars of our Universe put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

This means that the common ancestor of Apes, on our Earth, lived Billions of years AFTER Adam, the first Human was made, according to Scripture. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

I don't agree with the progression of read that you apply to Genesis....but...

I do see that Man took a sudden divergence from the scheme of things.

THAT would be Chapter Two of Genesis.
Chapter One would be a very brief allowance for evolution.(a few million years)

Alceste

Vagabond
I wonder if we on RF shall ever see a challenge to evolution from someone who actually understands it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I wonder if we on RF shall ever see a challenge to evolution from someone who actually understands it.

I don't recall ever seeing a challenge from someone even willing to understand it, let alone from someone who actually did.

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't recall ever seeing a challenge from someone even willing to understand it, let alone from someone who actually did.

I think that's one of the hallmarks of something that is true: to understand it is to accept it.

Every one of these "challenges" only reassures me that evolution is true.

(Not that I needed such reassurance - it's very obviously true for me, and has been since I was about 8 years old.)

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator

In Love,
Aman

Impeccable proof!

Eat THAT all you paleontologists, geologists, chemists, physicists, biologists, physiologists, and evolutionary scientists!

Aman has spoken!

*sigh*

Last edited: