• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human Ancestor May Put Twist in Origin Story, New Studies Say

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool, many Hindus believe that there were 'ape' species that could walk upright 2 million years ago so this is very interesting to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ain't it wonderful when the real world mixes things up for us?!
It keeps science so interesting & dynamic.

Photonic

Ad astra!
doppelgänger;2590513 said:
Which of course we won't because of the global conspiracy among scientists to conceal the Truth (with a capital "T" no less).

Yea, we'll never let you dirty creationists have yer bones!

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Yea, we'll never let you dirty creationists have yer bones!
It's nice to finally hear someone admit it. Henry Morris has found lots of evidence of dinos and humans living together. But scientists are conspiring to paint him as a crackpot with no real understanding of the basic notions of the scientific method.

Fun fact: the first Thanksgiving dinner was between Pilgrims and velociraptors. But you won't read about that in your liberal history books now, will you?

outhouse

Atheistically
I posted this information in another forum with severe creationist.

Like this thread, its dead silent with not 1 able to refute any real findings.

typical creationist lack of response to valid information. Its not vague enouh for them to play with loopholes or opinions.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I'm sure they will say it's "just an ape".

It's nice to see sediba staying in the news. They are some very cool fossils and that is one of the best parts, there are multiple nearly complete individuals. And the fossil site will likely turn up more.

It's also great to see the diversity of hominids. It makes the fact we are now alone that much sadder.

wa:do