• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many U.S. States Can You Indentify??

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Heck, you're from New Zealand. You probably know more about the U.S. than most Americans know about your country.

Not surprising, though, considering we're so teeny. America gets a fair bit of news coverage here, but I doubt we appear in yours at all unless there's another Hobbit film to release... :p

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Not surprising, though, considering we're so teeny. America gets a fair bit of news coverage here, but I doubt we appear in yours at all unless there's another Hobbit film to release... :p

You don't even get a gig in Oz, generally. Unless there's a band/rugby player/actor/horse we're planning to steal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We know about Burt Munro!
Over 200 mph on a 1920 Indian motorcycle.
His 1967 record still stands.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I got all 10 but I'm curious to see how non-Americans do. I would probably do terribly with another countries internal map.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Maybe it will make you feel better....
America doesn't care about Canada either.

Tom

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I got all 10 but I'm curious to see how non-Americans do. I would probably do terribly with another countries internal map.

A few have posted their scores already.
I got 6, LuisDantes 5, methylatedghosts 3...

I reckon following American college basketball helped me a little.
*shrugs*

If you want to see how you go with Australia's States, just for kicks, try this...
http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/australiastates

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Guess I'm a little rusty, only got 8 of 10. Post your score!

How Many U.S. States Can You Identify?

Easy money. :)

QuizDoo

You Scored:

10 out of 10

What A Result! You Rock!
fb-share.png

Are you surprised? Leave a comment!

Want more Quizzes like this? Like our Fan Page!

We have more quizzes waiting for you!

We are adding new fun quizzes on a regular basis. Just visit our Home Page to see the latest quiz!

© quizdoo.com | Privacy

I am a nerd. I know:)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I totally failed. :help:

I smashed it, but we only have 8 to remember, and one of them is easily larger than Texas and Alaska combined. (Western Australia - just under a million square miles).

Bit tough, to be honest, since it's not multiple choice. If you've never been here and get more than 1, I reckon it's pretty remarkable.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
All Non Americans get a frubal prize! Great effort!

If you can find a similar test for your country, post it! I'm sure most of us Americans will fall flat on our faces and be smeared in the dirt. Come on! Give us a smackdown, we deserve it. :yes:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can't believe I have been fruballed for scoring 5 of 10.

Shows how little people expect of me... :)

George-ananda

Premium Member
A few have posted their scores already.
I got 6, LuisDantes 5, methylatedghosts 3...

I reckon following American college basketball helped me a little.
*shrugs*

If you want to see how you go with Australia's States, just for kicks, try this...
Can you name the 8 states and territories of Australia? - Sporcle Games & Trivia

I got 5/8...frubal worthy??

I was helped by the fact you gave us a bit of a geography lesson on Western Australia in this thread.

Canada I'd probably do fairly well. But I can't think of any other country where I might do well.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
For this to be a real test, they should've put Wyoming and Colorado as two possible choices for the Colorado question.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
All Non Americans get a frubal prize! Great effort!

If you can find a similar test for your country, post it! I'm sure most of us Americans will fall flat on our faces and be smeared in the dirt. Come on! Give us a smackdown, we deserve it. :yes:

Here you go: Test your geography knowledge - New Zealand regions | Lizard Point

Just a note, in this test the person who designed it got one of the answers wrong - Canterbury - so it's not possible to get top marks...

Last edited:

George-ananda

Premium Member
Here you go: Test your geography knowledge - New Zealand regions | Lizard Point

Just a note, in this test the person who designed it got one of the answers wrong - Canterbury - so it's not possible to get top marks...

I got 35% from logical guessing. I did know the city of Auckland was in the north island and Christchurch is on the south island. I dare say this puts me ahead of 99% of Americans.

To get more in our news you need a horrific civil war or a terrorist group or evil dictator we need to bomb.:D You people are just too quiet and peaceful.

Last edited: