• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many U.S. States Can You Indentify??

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think I did as well as I did because when I was in school, we had to look at a picture of a map and fill in the correct state. Geography doesn't appear to be a big priority anymore. :)

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Just curious. I understand the weather in Wellington is almost always cool but moderate. What is your opinion of Wellington weather?

What Lewis said, it's windy. Windiest capital in the world, and could even be the world's windiest city, depending on how you measure it. If it's sunny and calm, it gets very warm in summer and it's beautiful. It can get very cold though, especially a strong winter southerly that cuts right though you.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Awesome! Hopefully it's a chance to meet you if you're willing :)
I'd love that! I love meeting RFers.

Do you know when you get here?
Okay, here's where you're gonna laugh... We have booked this cruise for February, 2016. (It's a lot cheaper if you're willing to book so far out, and it's going to cost us a fortune just in airfare from Salt Lake City to Aukland. :D) So, if you're still posting a year and a half from now, I'll let you know as the date grows closer.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd love that! I love meeting RFers.

Okay, here's where you're gonna laugh... We have booked this cruise for February, 2016. (It's a lot cheaper if you're willing to book so far out, and it's going to cost us a fortune just in airfare from Salt Lake City to Aukland. :D) So, if you're still posting a year and a half from now, I'll let you know as the date grows closer.

Heck, let me know if you're Melbourne bound.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've always had a problem locating Statesota.
2jbk0lt.png