• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is photography not a tool of Satan?

1) Are you trying to claim you are a dragon, a dragon-kin, or is this a joke account?

2) Even if you where a dragon, a lizard would have less in common with you then a chimp does for a Human.

3) Morally we should not kill humans and certain other any animals that are of borderline rational sentience because they are able to think and feel. A lizard cannot.

I myself am not in my current dragon form I am trapped into this cursed human form. I was struck down by humans and I hate them. This is in no way a joke account. I am being serious

I am a dragon, and do have a lot in common with lizards. When we made the world and added chaos we split the life of the creatures to produce dragon like species. Humans hold us dragons as mythical but the truth is that we are just big lizards that breath fire and are omnivorous.

I am taking that you are a human from your reaction to my statement. "...sentient because they are able to think and feel. lizards are not" listen to yourself. are you really that stupid. Every single creature on this earth can think and feel. Sure they are not lizards but one example are canines. They create their own small family known as packs. If you kill one (higher ones especally) that would mean their family has been thrown off. If you humans (or at least you sound like one with your high and mighty bull**** that is your kind being the only "sentient" creatures.) followed the rules then everyone would be happy and ever creature would be happy.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
I myself am not in my current dragon form I am trapped into this cursed human form. I was struck down by humans and I hate them. This is in no way a joke account. I am being serious

First of all, lets be clear that I do not believe you in the slightest.

Second of all, you might like this show if it is not where you got the idea from on the first place.

Third of all, you would hate a whole species for what one of them did to you? And then you would go online to converse with them all? You need a better story.

I am a dragon, and do have a lot in common with lizards. When we made the world and added chaos we split the life of the creatures to produce dragon like species. Humans hold us dragons as mythical but the truth is that we are just big lizards that breath fire and are omnivorous.

Yeah and apparently can add chaos and split the life of creatures. That's not mythical in the slightest.

I am taking that you are a human from your reaction to my statement. "...sentient because they are able to think and feel. lizards are not" listen to yourself. are you really that stupid. Every single creature on this earth can think and feel.

By think I mean higher thought. Like being able to think about thinking.
Tell that to an amoeba or a tree.

Sure they are not lizards but one example are canines. They create their own small family known as packs. If you kill one (higher ones especally) that would mean their family has been thrown off.
Killing an ant queen would cause the same thing among the other ants and they are basically chemically controlled slaves.

If you humans (or at least you sound like one with your high and mighty bull**** that is your kind being the only "sentient" creatures.)

I didn't say we where the only sentient creatures. Where did I ever say that?

Also I'm pretty sure that a lot of humans believe in stuff like angels, demons, jinn, gods, and aliens.

followed the rules then everyone would be happy and ever creature would be happy.

1) What rules are you trying to get me to ask you about?

2) Some humans will never be happy

3) A lot of creatures cannot feel happiness.

First of all, lets be clear that I do not believe you in the slightest.

Second of all, you might like this show if it is not where you got the idea from on the first place.

Third of all, you would hate a whole species for what one of them did to you? And then you would go online to converse with them all? You need a better story.

Yeah and apparently can add chaos and split the life of creatures. That's not mythical in the slightest.

By think I mean higher thought. Like being able to think about thinking.
Tell that to an amoeba or a tree.

Killing an ant queen would cause the same thing among the other ants and they are basically chemically controlled slaves.

I didn't say we where the only sentient creatures. Where did I ever say that?

Also I'm pretty sure that a lot of humans believe in stuff like angels, demons, jinn, gods, and aliens.

1) What rules are you trying to get me to ask you about?

2) Some humans will never be happy

3) A lot of creatures cannot feel happiness.

If you want you don't need to believe me. You probably have your head up your butt and only accept what comes out of your mouth

what is this "show" you are referring too. Either it grew a new meaning and made my translation software out of date or something like that.

I hate a species for their inherent greed. They kill us dragons for our barf...What kind of creature besides humans does that kind of stuff? that proves humans are unintelligent. I do not go on here strictly to talk to humans, there are other dragons in this world too. Sure there are a lot of humans, you being obviously one of them.

Yes and apparently the god that most believe in created the world in 7 days and is all knowing and all powerful and "perfect" or some stupid thing like that, not to mention that in the story he made humans of all creatures out of dirt. Mythology my tailhole.

Trees and amoeba's do think even if their thought possess is not as advanced as other species. Thinking is little more than chemical signals.

Oh so like I said before chemical communication is still thinking.

you said that in your statement where you said that lizards are not sentient. So you say that only the ones stated above are. We reptiles can think and feel pain, so can other creatures that you humans have taken a liking to kill.

The rules about staying in your area that humans obviously did not listen. They now are being invasive to every single part of the world.

Humans are grumpy because they like killing and are cursed.

Prove that they can not feel happiness? every species has their own way of communicating that other species do not know...

sovietchild

If you want you don't need to believe me. You probably have your head up your butt and only accept what comes out of your mouth

what is this "show" you are referring too. Either it grew a new meaning and made my translation software out of date or something like that.

I hate a species for their inherent greed. They kill us dragons for our barf...What kind of creature besides humans does that kind of stuff? that proves humans are unintelligent. I do not go on here strictly to talk to humans, there are other dragons in this world too. Sure there are a lot of humans, you being obviously one of them.

Yes and apparently the god that most believe in created the world in 7 days and is all knowing and all powerful and "perfect" or some stupid thing like that, not to mention that in the story he made humans of all creatures out of dirt. Mythology my tailhole.

Trees and amoeba's do think even if their thought possess is not as advanced as other species. Thinking is little more than chemical signals.

you said that in your statement where you said that lizards are not sentient. So you say that only the ones stated above are. We reptiles can think and feel pain, so can other creatures that you humans have taken a liking to kill.

The rules about staying in your area that humans obviously did not listen. They now are being invasive to every single part of the world.

Prove that they can not feel happiness? every species has their own way of communicating that other species do not know...

By telling us that you're a dragon in a human buddy, does this reasonable to you?

They kill us dragons for our barf...stuff?

You do know that reptiles pray on reptiles right?

Last edited:

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student

So either you are lying (which is likely) insane, or you are an extremely racist dragon.

Either way I dont' think talking to will probably be that productive.

So either you are lying (which is likely) insane, or you are an extremely racist dragon.

Either way I dont' think talking to will probably be that productive.

You claim me to be a racist dragon yet you went on about how we were not sentient. Just to let you know that word means "to be aware" Humans are not the only ones aware of their surroundings. No hurting poor lizards or I shall put a curse upon you

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
You claim me to be a racist dragon yet you went on about how we were not sentient. Just to let you know that word means "to be aware" Humans are not the only ones aware of their surroundings. No hurting poor lizards or I shall put a curse upon you

1) I do not beleive in curses so go right ahead.

2) Threats are not allowed on this forum.

Which came first, a lizard or a human?
I will answer that if you answer mine. What one was made for the environment of the earth?

Sure we reptiles were here first although it was along side non reptilian creatures to give them food to eat so they would not eat each other. The humans got this food from them and bread them to be fat so they could not eat the same prey they once did. Humans are the only species in this world that you can claim are invasive. You humans are scared of aliens that could take over the world and kill you idiots by the millions...what do you think you creatures did?

sovietchild

I will answer that if you answer mine. What one was made for the environment of the earth?

I don't know what you're asking me there. Which is one is better for the environment of the earth? Probably humans, because if the planet dies at list humans can bring other species with them to live on the other planets. Right?

1) If another rational sentient species existed, like say dragons, I would treat it as equal to my own as far as worth is considered. Not be a racist.

2) Didn't you just say that humans where evil for considering other living beings to be lower than them?

I am glad that you would but that does not repair the pain of being struck down by a sword. I can tell you from experience it is anything but painless.

I said they were evil for not thinking of other species as being able to think. I believe all animals have a life worth equal to that of any other species. Sure a lot species sacrifice others lives it is for them to provide food to further progress themselves. Humans kill needlessly or as I said before they kill claiming "invasive species" or "population control" not to mention certain animals they kill are used strictly for their fur or scales and they never eat them. Killing is justified when you eat what you kill

QuestioningMind

Is photography prohibited in Islam?

According to Imam Afroz Ali photographs of humans or animals can not be displayed. All photography that is frivolous and indulgent is forbidden. This includes taking selfies where there is no real essence other than social posing.

But don't let your heart be troubled about deleting all your photos, photography is allowed if it promotes Allah, his messenger, or Islamic events.

Then Afroz Ali is an ignorant moron and should be completely ignored.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
I am glad that you would but that does not repair the pain of being struck down by a sword. I can tell you from experience it is anything but painless.

Okay I know a thing or two about HEMA, historical European martial arts, and I am going to tell you that a sword could not kill a dragon if they existed. You would have trouble with even a pike.

I said they were evil for not thinking of other species as being able to think. I believe all animals have a life worth equal to that of any other species. Sure a lot species sacrifice others lives it is for them to provide food to further progress themselves. Humans kill needlessly or as I said before they kill claiming "invasive species" or "population control" not to mention certain animals they kill are used strictly for their fur or scales and they never eat them. Killing is justified when you eat what you kill

You just called dragons greater than humans. Why the contradiction?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If I took a selfie of me naked and sent it out to all, I do believe that would be construed as coming from Satan.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If I took a selfie of me naked and sent it out to all, I do believe that would be construed as coming from Satan.
No, not even the Christian concept of Satan would be judged to be so evilly deranged as to unleash such an unspeakable horror on humanity.

Now if you had said it would be construed as coming from the producers of South Park, well, that would be another story. And even there it would be seen as just another way to kill Kenny.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
No, not even the Christian concept of Satan would be judged to be so evilly deranged to unleash such an unspeakable horror on humanity.

Now if you had said it would be construed as coming from the producers of South Park, well, that would be another story. And even there it would be seen as just another way to kill Kenny.

:p