• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is photography not a tool of Satan?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Peaking? So Akivah climbs mountains? How's that perverted? Dangerous maybe, but perverted??
Yes, and that's because I'm the peak of perfection, even though my wife says that I'm a "perfect ___"-- oh, oh, I can't post the next word here.

On BTW. If dragons are not supernatural then how are there 5 dragons that are gods?

We are able to use magic of our type. Fire dragons get fire spells. Water dragons get water spells and so on. Gods don't have to be all powerful or all knowing. That fake god that most people worship is actually a weak pig although it is kind of amusing to watch him be an idiot.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
We are able to use magic of our type. Fire dragons get fire spells. Water dragons get water spells and so on. Gods don't have to be all powerful or all knowing. That fake god that most people worship is actually a weak pig although it is kind of amusing to watch him be an idiot.

You said that dragons where not supernatural and now they can use spells?

Make up your mind on your origin story.

David M

Separate clause:
“You shall not make unto you any graven image,
OR
any likeness of any thing...."

Both still followed by Exodus 20:5
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"

I said that would be unlikely due to physics not magic.

You do know we are not tanks...we are slender creatures that happen to breath fire and be able to fly as well as having scales. What part of that makes swords unable to kill us? I was killed with one. I know from experiences

Don't give me that bullcrap. That is not what that word means.

You do know as a dragon we have to translate everything. Perhaps the dragon translation of supernatural has a double meaning to it.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
The one with an S I do not like that game because it is very bashful towards us. Don't you complain with the stupid "they are not dragons" because wyverns are dragons

In the game the main character has the soul of a dragon, there are good dragons, and the chief god of the imperial pantheon is a dragon.

Not to mention that the dragon tounge in Skyrim was based on the Norse language from real life which contradicts your earlier statement.