• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does everybody like the new look?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see other's "Religion" listing is showing up, but am curious mine is listing as "Veteran Member". Is this something still be worked on?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I see other's "Religion" listing is showing up, but am curious mine is listing as "Veteran Member". Is this something still be worked on?
This is your user title not the religious field, and it's always been there. You can change it.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
The appearance is nicer though.

I second that. RF looks better now.

I also think that the change has generated new interest from old members.

It has definitely generated new interest from me.

I've noticed that it does not automatically log me out after being inactive. I'll have to get used to doing that, rather than looking like I'm on here 24/7.

I always wished that RF wouldn’t log me out. I love that I don’t have to log in every time now.

Too much affection there.
I don't want to marry anyone here.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Still waiting for an underline icon and an "interesting" or "informative" frubal/smiley-face.
And a forum to contact admins with issues or questions.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
'Underline' is under these three dots.

1679753134880.png