• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does everybody like the new look?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Just so everybody knows, the owners are doing upgrades ATM.

I'm not sure how many of the changes you're seeing right now are going to be permanent.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Woke up in a hotel room at 3:30am and grabbed my phone to look at RF. Or at least I thought I did. Maybe this is a dream. If it is, it's a strange one.

On the bright side, my vacation started yesterday, so I have all the time in the world to play with the functionality...

...if I'm not dreaming.

...and I can't find the indent function. :(

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll probably get used to it eventually, but I think the color scheme should be different. The light blue and grey was a good combo. The dark colors make everything feel...dark.

And loss of ratings. Ah well...what comes around goes around.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll probably get used to it eventually, but I think the color scheme should be different. The light blue and grey was a good combo. The dark colors make everything feel...dark.

And loss of ratings. Ah well...what comes around goes around.
You have the option to use the Xenforo default style under preferences, but that's way too much blue...even for me.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
You have the option to use the Xenforo default style under preferences, but that's way too much blue...even for me.
A couple of years ago another forum I used to be on made the default their default and yeah...too much blue. And still darkish.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Similar to the old one!

A574C468-3026-44C5-8D3D-167BD94DA9BF.jpeg