• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did Bigbang effected your Beliefs?

After knowing about bigbang and evolution:

• I realized I can no longer be sure there is a God

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I realized, my belief about existence of God was false

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It had some minor effect on my beliefs (please explain)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • It had no effect whatsoever, as I don't believe in bigbang and evolution

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It had no effect on my beliefs in God and Religion for other reasons (please explain)

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I was interested in the age of the Earth and did not consider Big Bang of importance. I learned that Earth was older than 7,000 years, and that was significant to me. The age of the universe did not matter much.

gnostic

The Lost One
Although I heard of the Big Bang theory before 2003 (I was 37), I had never took the time to learn about this cosmology or any other cosmologies (eg Steady-state model, Multiverse, etc).

Before 2000 I was a believer of the Bible, but I started becoming weak agnostic by 2000 without knowing anything about agnosticism; meaning I was agnostic without knowing I was one. 2000 was the years, I started doubting the gospels, especially the messianic signs.

2003 was when I had joined my first internet forum, a forum for computer programmers and other computer professionals. They had sections that allow discussion and debates on non-computer-related subjects, such as sciences, politics, religions, musics, etc.

This is when I first heard of agnosticism. It was here, that I heard of creationism for the first time too. It is these religion forum and science forum that I witnessed arguments between biologists and creationists.

My first forum is where I explored some things that peak my interests that I was never interested in before, that included evolutionary biology and modern astrophysics and cosmology.

So I was already agnostic for a couple of years before I learned anything about the Big Bang theory.

Neither the theory of Evolution, nor the Big Bang theory, changed my view in regarding to Christianity, especially the Bible.

My doubts about the Bible started when I began questioning the Matthew 1:22-23 and Isaiah 7:14. For so long, I took the gospel passage at face value. It is only when I looked DEEPER at these passages that I realize Matthew's verse took Isaiah's sign, out-of-context. That led me to question other part of the New Testament.

That was the spark for my agnosticism, not sciences.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I know a human only owns human consciousness and thoughts as a human being on earth.

Inside a natural light voiding heavens in reality. God he named as a man human. Explained as a man human.

Star sun mass returned hit and big bang blasted heavens above like Russia proved and his life mind body changed.

Gave him all the human only ideas about the big bang.

For machine technology sciences.

All themes he discusses about non universal presence is proven his want of non universal presence.

As to ask why did you choose a topic a man wanted to go back into spirit form the eternal. Is his earth God topic only.

So it's how science is subjected to spiritual connotations by man's choice. The scientist.

Evolution theory says a lesser living biology by heavens was added into to form the human. A belief yet a practical assessment only by humans.

Isn't any thesis. It's observation a living human is like monkey apes yet not a monkey ape.

The only subject closest as a living being.

Which science says makes a monkey our God.

Humans owning direct body mass to be human are living in the same atmospheric body type as a living monkey...

Quote...only pressures changed in the heavens for biology not to be giant cells.

Hence its not evolution.

So then you ask just a human why did you want time...being light shifted?

His statement I wanted to return to a non burning living status type.

Which is pre spirit mass and body type.

Not gods terms at all says a man's science mind.

It's why I never believed in God but I do believe in spirit.

As terms what we left spiritually owned no name...as only human men named created bodies. Why they were spiritually told don't give God a name or genesis human DNA gets removed.

Exact lived human experience.

Bird123

I remember when I was a teenager, some thirty years ago, the Big bang theory was not known to many people, including myself. As a teenager I thought this world obviously must have been created by God, as it is too big and complex to exist without a creator.

Off course, now, that science expains it through Big bang theory and evolution, I don't have same reasoning that it is too big and complex to be without a God, as science explains it how it did happen.

Now, I am curious how many of you, that used to believe in God, due to the complexity of this world, no longer believes in God, after you become more informed about Bigbang and evolution.

Science is the study of God's handy work. God created the universe to unfold in such a way that mankind will be able to figure it all out in time. It's just like a seed can grow into a giant tree.

Poof creation might make a good story for a child, however Poof creation is no creation at all.

There is always much more to Discover. Fractals and quantum entanglement are also a big part of creation. How much more can you see? Clearly, there is High Intelligence involved. To create it all from a single point takes true Genius in itself.

Since science is the study of God's handy work, The more we Discover; the more of God one sees. Truly, all the secrets of God and the universe stare us all in the face. The beauty of it all is that it will all add up perfectly unlike the beliefs and stories of so many religions.

There comes a time in one's existence where truth will become much more important than mere stories and beliefs. The knowledge exists all around us waiting to be Discovered. Let's all Widen our views and look again at the Masterpiece around us all.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I know a human only owns human consciousness and thoughts as a human being on earth.

Inside a natural light voiding heavens in reality. God he named as a man human. Explained as a man human.

Star sun mass returned hit and big bang blasted heavens above like Russia proved and his life mind body changed.

Gave him all the human only ideas about the big bang.

For machine technology sciences.

All themes he discusses about non universal presence is proven his want of non universal presence.

As to ask why did you choose a topic a man wanted to go back into spirit form the eternal. Is his earth God topic only.

So it's how science is subjected to spiritual connotations by man's choice. The scientist.

Evolution theory says a lesser living biology by heavens was added into to form the human. A belief yet a practical assessment only by humans.

Isn't any thesis. It's observation a living human is like monkey apes yet not a monkey ape.

The only subject closest as a living being.

Which science says makes a monkey our God.

Humans owning direct body mass to be human are living in the same atmospheric body type as a living monkey...

Quote...only pressures changed in the heavens for biology not to be giant cells.

Hence its not evolution.

So then you ask just a human why did you want time...being light shifted?

His statement I wanted to return to a non burning living status type.

Which is pre spirit mass and body type.

Not gods terms at all says a man's science mind.

It's why I never believed in God but I do believe in spirit.

As terms what we left spiritually owned no name...as only human men named created bodies. Why they were spiritually told don't give God a name or genesis human DNA gets removed.

Exact lived human experience.
In my modern day human experience.

Shared with community a small group.

Had lots of ambulances the other day. Not normal.

My elder friend had to go to hospital with a heart complaint. Unknown said medical.

Next day I was burnt blasted right into my body at heart and vomitted uncontrollably.

Where I used to live nearly every Saturday Sunday it was the same.

How I know.

Sciences wants invented a themed his caused new universe.

They claim crop circle patterns are planetary gained universal.

Gods big cell now hurting life belongs to crop circle fall. Earths pressures were changed by old technology it's end attack was predicted 2012.

Rome extended the earth attack by rebuilding technology.

Science wants to build control one giant cell itself as science. Via heavens direct held controlled one position machine. Earth however rotates into light and dark.

Science direct advice claim...what I want is giant. First.

They claim God overcame giant to a small cell. Knew already it's already changed.

They want a giant cell as a mass equation. First.

Pressure made the small cell.

Why machine science is life's destroyer is pretty basic science advice.

To thesis human biology. I infer it to an end electricity only. I'm comparing what I want.

Isn't a small cell.

As science isn't natural history or law. Science doesn't transcend time as time is natural day light on earth.

Instead they claim immaculate gas in darkness clear already transcended time...when it's mass ejection journey is volcanic.

Isn't reality.

Yet men confess I think I talk I did claim and infer used universal shifting himself. He hadn't. He used small scattered transmitters.

I was told science was only a man's confession that advised you of his intentions only.

To replace small with big. As he doesn't own why the sun UFO crossed.

Ancient advice the sun crossed heated the transmitter body that blew up machines.

Reason...when ancient star hit earth created a new mass of clouds to overcome the attack. Cloud mass biologies protection from voiding burning light. Giant cell cooling.

Men claim..my old science caused transmitters are still present. They weren't using burning transmitters.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I picked the one closest.

I believe the Big Bang to be the merging of Niflheim and Muspelsheim, creating all that is in the universe. As they clashed, creating all, so too are they drawing apart and will do so only to clash again, and again.

But ultimately? It doesn't matter a bit and I don't dwell on it much at all. We're here, and that's all that matters.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember when I was a teenager, some thirty years ago, the Big bang theory was not known to many people, including myself. As a teenager I thought this world obviously must have been created by God, as it is too big and complex to exist without a creator.

Off course, now, that science expains it through Big bang theory and evolution, I don't have same reasoning that it is too big and complex to be without a God, as science explains it how it did happen.

Now, I am curious how many of you, that used to believe in God, due to the complexity of this world, no longer believes in God, after you become more informed about Bigbang and evolution.
While the Big Bang may invalidate some events as told in the Bible, it really has nothing to do with the existence/non-existence of any gods.

Apostle John

“Go ahead, look up Revelation 6”

I seem to have had the opposite experience to you.

Thirty years ago, as a teenager I had no interest in considering the existence God and readily accepted science as the all conquering saviour that would explain everything even becoming a scientist myself but didn’t study science’s explanation for creation, just accepted it. Five years ago I had a Christian spiritual awakening and studied everything about creation and read the Bible for the first time.

The Big Bang and Evolution theories have no hard evidence to support them, it‘s all supposition. The electrical signal that science declares is evidence of cosmic background radiation is the only evidence of a mysterious Big Bang but it’s meaningless. Comparing bones to prove Evolution theory isn’t hard evidence, it just all conditions people’s minds to believe there’s no Creator. Science has to explain where substance comes from and actually demonstrate and create a new species from an old one to prove evolution theory.

Creation will always be speculative. I prefer listening to Creation Scientists from a Biblical perspective than general mainstream science because I can now see all the latter does is condition minds not to believe God.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I seem to have had the opposite experience to you.

Thirty years ago, as a teenager I had no interest in considering the existence God and readily accepted science as the all conquering saviour that would explain everything even becoming a scientist myself but didn’t study science’s explanation for creation, just accepted it. Five years ago I had a Christian spiritual awakening and studied everything about creation and read the Bible for the first time.

The Big Bang and Evolution theories have no hard evidence to support them, it‘s all supposition. The electrical signal that science declares is evidence of cosmic background radiation is the only evidence of a mysterious Big Bang but it’s meaningless. Comparing bones to prove Evolution theory isn’t hard evidence, it just all conditions people’s minds to believe there’s no Creator. Science has to explain where substance comes from and actually demonstrate and create a new species from an old one to prove evolution theory.

Creation will always be speculative. I prefer listening to Creation Scientists from a Biblical perspective than general mainstream science because I can now see all the latter does is condition minds not to believe God.
Do you realize that you refuted your own claim about being a scientist in this post?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I remember when I was a teenager, some thirty years ago, the Big bang theory was not known to many people, including myself.

Strange... it was first proposed in the 1927 by lemaitre and Hubble provided a foundation of observational support for it in 1929, with ultimate confirmation in 1965 with the discovery of microwave background radiation.

30 years ago was like 1990'. Very much common knowledge by then.

InvestigateTruth

Strange... it was first proposed in the 1927 by lemaitre and Hubble provided a foundation of observational support for it in 1929, with ultimate confirmation in 1965 with the discovery of microwave background radiation.

30 years ago was like 1990'. Very much common knowledge by then.
I know of people, even now did not know about it really.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
In my opinion the

"It's beyond my grasp, therefore it must be God."​

argument hovers somewhere between childish naivete and comical arrogance.

Astrophile

Off course, now, that science explains it through Big bang theory and evolution, I don't have same reasoning that it is too big and complex to be without a God, as science explains it how it did happen.

I was brought up as a Christian and became interested in astronomy during the late 1950s. During the 1960s and 1970s I read a lot about astronomy and cosmology and obtained a degree in astronomy, without it affecting my Christian faith. Obviously I regarded the creation and flood stories in Genesis as theological rather than historical.

However, during the middle and late 1970s, after I had left university, I fell in with a group of young-Earth creationists. I could see that their beliefs were nonsense, but contact with them led me to study the Bible in detail. I found out that it was so badly flawed that I could not regard it as the word of God or even as historically reliable, and after four years of research I rejected Christianity. My loss of faith was ultimately the result of contact with creationists, not of my astronomical studies.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

For me it opened my eyes of the importance of reality aa opposed to fantasy, embellishments and outright imagination.

The fact they mapped the cosmic background radiation of the big bang is astounding.

That's a concept still persued by believers. It has no basis at all.

Keep in mind, the BB is not conclusive, Yet, but without doubt the most plausible explanation.
Evolution is a fact.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
My understanding for the concept of God is that It represents all that is, manifest or unmanifest. BB theory and all other theories are what they are, theories, just a part of all that is.

Heyo

Veteran Member

As I never belied in gods (or Santa, the Easter Bunny or fairies), scientific findings, like the Big Bang, never phased any of my believes.