• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy crap, Oklahoma!!! Making it legal to lie to patients?!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Either way, it's just wrong IMO to pass a law like this. What would need to happen to repeal it?

blackout

Violet.
That's who I was thinking of. I'm 25... I know I'll probably have a fight for it... but it's worth fighting for.

I'm old enough to avoid arguement, 4 kids also...
but I wonder how much money it will cost
that I don't have.

Hopefully I will have a reason soon
to actually look into it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I certainly hope you are not like most landlords I've come across. You know, the ones who won't fix crap. Hole in your roof? Leaking into your livingroom and causing damage to your belongings? Oh well. Rent with appliances...can cook things in your freezer? Oh well. Range leaking gas and have to shut it off at the valve behind it when not in use? Make do. Roof falling in over back porch? Well, just don't stand there then.

I've had some awful experiences with landlords too. Just shows the type of people they are as well. some couldn't care less if you choke to death from a gas leak or the roof caves in on your head...as long as the rent check is in their pocket.
Landlords (like tenants) are human beings (unlike lawyers).
There will be variation.
I'm too compulsive about fixing things, & had to learn to back off.....or go broke.
Well......I might still go broke.