• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey, look how dumb people are!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
One is me auntie.
So sorry. Ever since those long haired hippies of the 60s, I've had some difficulty with gender recognition. Just like when I was a little kid on the farm, I figures the bulls were the ones with the horns. Daddy figured I was a fool.

suncowiam

But if you've ever been outside in windy sub-zero weather for
hours, you'd really appreciate the comfort. I wear such things.
The Fogevader is my favorite because it prevents glasses
from fogging up. And after an hour or so, I get a nice long
icicle hanging off the front of it.
41%2B6Sf%2BWU4L._SY300_.jpg

I've also worn balaclavas.
th

I guess my blackface history has now doomed my political career

Try taking that to the bank... Literally.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
But if you've ever been outside in windy sub-zero weather for
hours, you'd really appreciate the comfort. I wear such things.
Oh sure, but did you see that price tag in the OP? Maybe the riches in Revoltistan allow for such things. :D

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I walked into a corner store once wearing full ski toque, and the cashier literally jumped. Only then did I realise the problem, and took the thing off.
I did notice a similar reaction the other night when I had my mask on which has the nose cover piece on it. It looks kind of like a ninja mask. After I pulled that down so she could see my mouth and nose, she put the gun away. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
At first I thought this is a little over the top, considering I live in a cold climate and occasionally wear a full face black mask to protect against the elements. It's a common sight around these parts. But I think I see the complaint here about this product specifically. It's the red lips added for effect. That does conjure up images of black-face.
That pretty much mirrors my thoughts. An extended neck to cover the face like that would be very handy for Indiana winters. Wouldn't have need of it now, but it would have been very convenient in the past.
But the red lips are rather odd and awkward.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm not even qualified to touch the price tag.
The price of that is a bargain compared to a store I saw in Indianapolis, which was thousands (up to 5 and 6 digits) for tops and jeans and skirts (the purses sometimes exceeded 1 million dollars).
Truly, I will never understand why any one would spend that much on clothing. I cringe once the price for one item reaches 50 bucks.

Jumi

The price of that is a bargain compared to a store I saw in Indianapolis, which was thousands (up to 5 and 6 digits) for tops and jeans and skirts (the purses sometimes exceeded 1 million dollars).
Truly, I will never understand why any one would spend that much on clothing. I cringe once the price for one item reaches 50 bucks.
Well when you have so much money that you don't how to spend it, a million dollar purse might feel nice. It's not like it has any other real purpose or advantages.