• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from Sweden!

Hi!

I'm from Sweden and I've joined the forums primarily to learn more about buddhism and hinduism, and to share my thoughts with others who are interested in and/or practice these traditions. I guess I identify as agnostic, with a keen interest in nondualism. :)

I've meditated periodically for a number of years and I've read a bit of buddhist and hindu literature as well as academic literature about both traditions. I've also visited a couple of countries where these traditions are practiced to a greater extent than in my home country, such as India and Japan. However, I don't know too many people who share my interest. Although the secularized version of mindfulness has been popular in Sweden for some time, I don't think nondual experience and ideology is something that people generally tend to engage with.

Looking forward to many fruitful discussions! :praying:

Best regards
Thousand Clouds

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, i hope you enjoy your time here. Watch out for the debates, they can often get messy

@giphy (2).gif

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hi!

I'm from Sweden and I've joined the forums primarily to learn more about buddhism and hinduism, and to share my thoughts with others who are interested in and/or practice these traditions. I guess I identify as agnostic, with a keen interest in nondualism. :)

I've meditated periodically for a number of years and I've read a bit of buddhist and hindu literature as well as academic literature about both traditions. I've also visited a couple of countries where these traditions are practiced to a greater extent than in my home country, such as India and Japan. However, I don't know too many people who share my interest. Although the secularized version of mindfulness has been popular in Sweden for some time, I don't think nondual experience and ideology is something that people generally tend to engage with.

Best regards
Thousand Clouds
Welcome to the forum.

I think you've come to the right place. While I'm pretty ignorant about Buddhism and Hinduism, I know that we have a few practitioners here.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Hi!

Best regards
Thousand Clouds
Namaste, Vannakkam, Namaskaram, and hello. I'm one of the Hindus here, but I don't come on much. I hope you learn what you hope to learn. Aum Namasivaya