• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heh...Got a little ahead of myself

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This melting frost giant is trembling with excitement to make your aquaintance. Myself and the Satanic Hampsters offer you a huge welcome to the nuthouse known as ReligiousForums.com

PS: Watch where you step and never mention cupcakes or bananas...

DOH!

turk179

I smell something....
Heehee, is it cause you wish you knew us too? Well we can change that you know :)
Be careful what you wish for JMoum:D. Stellify, If you are anything like Buttons then we are all in deep deep trouble. Of course it would be the best kind of trouble heh heh. Welcome to the forums and enjoy much fun this side of the loony bin.

Stellify

StarChild
Welcome to RF. :) Be sure to PM me with all the dirty little secrets you know about Ashley. :D
Hahaha I wouldn't know where to start! :D
She would disown me....

Be careful what you wish for JMoum:D. Stellify, If you are anything like Buttons then we are all in deep deep trouble. Of course it would be the best kind of trouble heh heh. Welcome to the forums and enjoy much fun this side of the loony bin.
Welllll......I wouldn't exactly say that I'm like Buttons.... It's more like...We tend to either compliment each other very nicely, or we get together and go crazy...and usually get ourselves into some sort of trouble lol :angel2:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Oh dear oh dear... what is the world coming to. Texans texans everwhere but not a drop of bourbon.

Welcome :). Won't see you round much but my msn's under my frubals

Stellify

StarChild
Oh dear oh dear... what is the world coming to. Texans texans everwhere but not a drop of bourbon.

Welcome :). Won't see you round much but my msn's under my frubals
Heehee :D Thanks Chewy!
I've got vodka. Does that count?
Just you wait....You've only had to deal with the one Texan so far....:devil:

Stellify

StarChild
I posted the recipe instead. Is that close enough? lol
I shall make it to kiwi-land one of these days. It looks too gorgeous not to go.:D

arks

Am called Issa Kirarira born in Uganda Africa and new on this froum. Am a peace and Muslim activist with a high passion for peace. I advocate for unity in diversity and always beg my fellow human beings never to condemn any system or religion without understanding it. Let us always talk about what we know very well and to give maximum respect to other people’s differences.
Peace for the whole world is my dream.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Am called Issa Kirarira born in Uganda Africa and new on this froum. Am a peace and Muslim activist with a high passion for peace. I advocate for unity in diversity and always beg my fellow human beings never to condemn any system or religion without understanding it. Let us always talk about what we know very well and to give maximum respect to other people’s differences.
Peace for the whole world is my dream.
Hi Issa. You should probably start a new thread of your own. Welcome.