• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heh...Got a little ahead of myself

Stellify

StarChild
I got a bit excited about finally registering (I've known about these forums for a looong time now), and started posting before introducing myself (where have my manners gone?). Oops...:eek:
But without further ado.....
Hello there! :D
So nice to finally be able to post on here and join all of you lovely people in discussion!

I'm always horrible at doing these introductory "describe yourself" things.... But if anyone has any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them!

:blowkiss:

Stellify

StarChild
ty, ty all =D

Why Buttons, I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about....We could certainly start getting to know each other right away, though.....Rawr. :cool:
Heehee ^_^

Stellify

StarChild
They are not. They're hazel...or really bright green when I'm ****** off. Haha:D
So...when I am more awake and we are hanging out the next time you come down....we need to have this philosophical discussion about "The Circle" that I was telling you about. What it is, isn't, its Form, etc....

....damn Plato...driving me crazy.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
They are not. They're hazel...or really bright green when I'm ****** off. Haha:D
So...when I am more awake and we are hanging out the next time you come down....we need to have this philosophical discussion about "The Circle" that I was telling you about. What it is, isn't, its Form, etc....

....damn Plato...driving me crazy.

I probably won't have that much to add... but I'll be damned if I dont take on this circle! Yus, you should be in bed anyway.... naughty Stelli! :D

See you later dahling! :)

Stellify

StarChild
I probably won't have that much to add... but I'll be damned if I dont take on this circle! Yus, you should be in bed anyway.... naughty Stelli! :D

No no no, it is not simply a "circle" it is "The Circle"! It's capitalized because it is the ultimate, eternal, unchanging Form of a circle.:slap:

....Heehee...You haven't seen naughty yet
;)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Stellify,

Welcome to religious Forums!

Good to meet "the lurker" at last:p; I hope you like us here, and enjoy your stay.:)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Welcome to RF. :) You have a great religion! :yes: I also list "Love" as part of my religion. :D

Stellify

StarChild
JMoum04 said:
Weeeell, my friends and I are planning a roadtrip for next year. Hmm, where do you live?
Haha Road trip, eh? I don't know...most people can't handle the dynamic duo that is "Stellify and Buttons"...
Welcome to RF. :) You have a great religion! :yes: I also list "Love" as part of my religion. :D
Well, that's the most important part, isn't it? Thank you!
Hi Stellify,

Welcome to religious Forums!

Good to meet "the lurker" at last:p; I hope you like us here, and enjoy your stay.:)
Haha "Lurker" indeed!
methylatedghosts said:
Welcome!

I already fruballed you as a welcome - might need to do it again if it turns out you ARE a Kiwi....
Haha ty
I make no claims or denials as to my state of kiwi-ism :p

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all of the welcomes! I'm rather glad that everyone here seems to play nice
:D

:hugehug: