• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gods name Lucifer

Kelly of the Phoenix

I mean, I would like sources, tbh.

From merrier-webster.com:
Origin of amen
Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin, from Greek amēn, from Hebrew āmēn

First Known Use: before 12th century

Origin of god

Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god

First Known Use: before 12th century

Not seeing a bunch of Egyptian or Satanist references...

firedragon

Veteran Member
It is not about belief, belief is such a maligned word, I know. I know for a fact that god is a word which originally meant demon, research it yourself. You see the great whore always was Lucifer and the title god was something she inherited. You see all people including athiests in their minds associate god with the creator, god never created anything that was positive, she is a foul mouthed violent creature bent on human destruction.

Whats the research you have done to declare that the origin of the word God or rather the word God originally meant Demon? What are the findings. If you care to elaborate I will be really grateful.

Peace.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Origins of words are a great study but when it comes to God, devil and belief in the divine etc that does not count at all.

In some countries God is called Devi, sounds a lot like Devil but the word existed way before the British started conquering other countries. In some countries this word is used in books with 2500 years early history.

We call him Jesus, but his name written in the NT is Iesous or Iesou. God is Ho Theos or Ton Theos. El, Elah, Elohim, Adonai, YHWH, whatever the name is, it does not matter. God is only in English, there other languages that uses various phrases for God. They may sound like someones mothers name.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Of course. Not when it matters what it it currently means.
And yet the OP is makes statements like:
" Amen - Ra you pray to him Muslim, you pray to him Christian, you pray to him Jew, you pray to him Satanist, ALL of you and the other religions pray to Amen, YOU FINISH YOUR PRAYS WITH HIS NAME, go on you who claim it is not such you misleading filth."​
and:
"God was a word that once meant DEMON, that may not be your understanding but it is definitely mine."
Which is interesting when one cannot find anything outside the OP that even implies this, let alone states it.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Can you be more specific? I particularly love the book of Genesis, so please point me to a chapter and verses. Do you mean the "nephilim"?...

I think he is talking about the Elohiym, - but I'm not sure. :)

He needs to learn to connect the dots with evidence - so people can follow his reasoning.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
So you slander me with a statement saying that what I have said, well some of it, is false. Then you are unable to clarify this false reasoning with any facts because I have not edited the post to include enough paragraphs, I think I know where you are coming from and would suggest to you that you would be unable to teach me anything, you have very little unless you are able to back up your words.

LOL! I wasn't slandering you. I said some of the information was false.

I think the others have already done very well questioning what you have said, in my absence, but I will chime in as I feel the need.

I would suggest you break your beliefs down into smaller threads, - for more replies. The block of text is all over the place - making it harder for people to choose what to reply to.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I do not have any respect for god/God, I know her to well, so I do not have a god. The Creator who I have learnt of is the enemy of god, I fear for humankind when their allegiance is tied to god the devil. ...

My understanding is that the trinity is Luciferian, the mother/father/son are the usurpers who where left to take care of the earth, they raped and murdered. The son died in the war of the Aleim which is why the mythologies have religified him as the saviour for his sacrifice, the father was captured you know him as Baal, thankfully he is not here anymore but we are left with the mother, the devil, the great goddess Lucifer who will be removed upon the return. ...

I noticed in your first post that you said "god" wasn't male or female.

However - every reference you have used as to an evil god, - you have used the feminine.

Do you have a problem with the feminine?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
... Humans generally do not see the darkness that resides among us but I assure you there is indeed a large serpent that resides on this planet and religiously is known as Lucifer. ...

God was a word that once meant DEMON, that may not be your understanding but it is definitely mine. ...

Could you please explain why you think god/gad is a demon, or demons? And why a serpent?

In other words - why do you consider all the world's mythologies, - and names - for - God - as demons?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I don't care about the formatting or ideas or my own opinions or anything. That was freaking awesome and entertaining, and I will be sharing it.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Origins of words are a great study but when it comes to God, devil and belief in the divine etc that does not count at all.

In some countries God is called Devi, sounds a lot like Devil but the word existed way before the British started conquering other countries. In some countries this word is used in books with 2500 years early history.

We call him Jesus, but his name written in the NT is Iesous or Iesou. God is Ho Theos or Ton Theos. El, Elah, Elohim, Adonai, YHWH, whatever the name is, it does not matter. God is only in English, there other languages that uses various phrases for God. They may sound like someones mothers name.

I don't know where he is getting demon from.

However, Gad was a Goddess, and a Hebrew tribe. We also have a God of fortune in the Bible - called Gad. A pan-Semitic god of fortune.

Isa 65:11 But you are those who forsake YHVH, who forget My holy mountain; who array a table for Gad (The Babylonian Deity of fortune), and who fill mixed wine for Meni (The Deity of fate).

More interesting is that Baal is called Baal Gad = Lord God, and if you have read some of our threads here, you have probably seen our conversations about the Hebrew originally being wandering Canaanites. The Canaanites worshipped Baal Gad, and sacrificed their sons to him. According to the Bible the Hebrew also worshiped, and had child sacrifice, to Baal.

Jer 19:5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Eze 20:25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;

Eze 20:26 And - I - polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.

Here they associate Ba'al with Moloch. We have had many discussions on the Hebrew worshiping Moloch.

Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My heart, that they should do this detestable thing, to cause Judah to sin.

Interestingly - in the verse where YHVH tells them his name is YHVH, - he said their forefathers knew him by a different name.

Exo 6:2 And Elohiym spoke to Moses and said to him, I am YHVH.

Exo 6:3 And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as El Shaddai, and by My name YHVH have I not been known to them.

"… In other words, the Melech to whom child-sacrifices were offered was Yahweh under another name. To uphold this view appeal is made in particular to Jer., vii, 31; xix, 5, and to Ezech., xx, 25-31."- Catholic Encyclopedia

"In 1841, both Georg Friedrich Daumer and Friedrich Wilhelm Ghillany published influential works on the topic.[18] These authors came to the conclusion that the Biblical text reflect an original identity of Molek and Yahweh, and that the cult of Yahweh grew out of that of Molek by the abolishing of human sacrifice. The authors find numerous instances of vestigial references to human sacrifice, most notably the law that all firstborns must be "consecrated" or "given" to Yahweh (Exodus 13:2, 22:28)." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I don't care about the formatting or ideas or my own opinions or anything. That was freaking awesome and entertaining, and I will be sharing it.

You might want to wait for actual documentation on what he is saying, - before you share it.

Premium Member
You might want to wait for actual documentation on what he is saying, - before you share it.

Do you mean to say his sources or simply a clearer picture of his thoughts? Either way I don't care. Lovecraft wrote works of absolute fiction, sometimes incoherently, and I still recommend him to all my friends.

Premium Member
I'm not sure what angle you're coming from, but this reads as if you have a really bad understanding of religion and history.

Lucifer doesn't really have any connection with Islam or Egyptian religions.

However I will admit that Jesus calls himself the "Bright and Morning Star" in the end of Revelation and there are parts of the New Testament that say that Jesus was a "light-bearer" but the original language was more in the sense of the word "Lucifer". So it is true that Jesus/Yeshua is Lucifer or a lucifer, depending on how you understand the word Lucifer. Historically the word wasn't associated with "the devil" until more recently.

Amen just means "let it be so" or something like that. Also not all religions even believe in a devil let alone end in amen. Not even all Satanists have a devil LOL.

Also I feel like all the posters so far are ignoring the elephant in the room of how insane the ideas presented in the OP are, but I guess it's no more nonsensical and reality-denying than most religious beliefs.

Hint: If you are totally convinced you can't possibly fall into this category, you are probably in it to start with.

Interesting, I'm interested to see what crazy someone who knows nothing about me has witnessed.