• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gods name Lucifer

I am new to this forum although I have been a member for several months I have been reluctant to post as I do not wish to offend anybody, but at the same time feel it necessary to at least express and share my understandings of the knowledge I have learnt through my life.
I like the many of you grew up with a religious family, my family followed the same religion through generations. I remember my mother telling me when I was a teenager how she was a catholic, her mother and father where catholic and their parents and on and on, for my mother and people like her the religious adherence to their particular doctrine overrode any search for a deeper meaning to life, no search for truth, why would you search for truth when you have already found it according to your families historical understanding.
As I have said at the beginning of the post I am reluctant to offend anybody so please bare with me and do not take it personally for what I am about to say, I have honorable intentions and as you have your beliefs please allow people like myself to have differing views which I think you at least need to hear.
I have been on this planet for 50 years now, it has been a wonderful experience but at the same time the depravity of certain humans leaves me in a shock of disgust, I just can not get my head around the actions of thoughtless humans. So for 50 years I have listened to the stories of the humans I have met, I have made an effort to understand the differing concepts of the reality we live in whether they be scientific, religious, philosophical etc. So if you do not mind I would like to say a little of what is on my mind, I think I have listened enough.
For myself I feel like I am living on a planet of serpents, I am surrounded by them. Humans generally do not see the darkness that resides among us but I assure you there is indeed a large serpent that resides on this planet and religiously is known as Lucifer.
Lucifer has many names and for those who have a deeper understanding of the ancient mythologies who would agree with me, the most common name for Lucifer is God, [this is my understanding].
The history of humanity has been stolen from you and me, it is indeed a battle to find the original story which is covered with such a deep contrivance of myths and imaginings.
If you search for the meaning of God the word you will realize it was a title of one of the tribes of Israel, this particular tribe was named after the goddess Gad pronounces phonetically as Gawd or God. You can see Gad throughout the world her statues are in every city throughout, this is because she does indeed rule the earth, they are called differing names, Sophia, Britannia, Isis, God, Europa and it goes on.
God was a word that once meant DEMON, that may not be your understanding but it is definitely mine.
I have noticed with the war in the middle east that this Isis group has differing names, if you take notice of your media coverage you are able to determine the Luciferians among you as they will be reluctant to say the name Isis in any negative context especially relating to this group because they believe that Isis is God the devil.
You will see that the American ruler will never say Isis he will always refer to them as Isil or Daesh and likewise other personalities you see on television or newspapers because they love Lucifer, your peers, your political leaders, your religious teachers are Luciferian many of them, they are damned and their damnation is coming like a freight train. You will also notice people among your leaders who are not aware of this deception. You must also realize that the Luciferians themselves are also being deceived, kind of triple handed deception from their leader Lucifer, she just cant help herself. To clarify the sex of Lucifer it is simple, Lucifer is not a man nor a woman these are our conceptual ideas, Lucifer can self procreate apparently like the other Aliem, same family.
I have noticed that many imagine that the ruler of America is a Muslim. It is actually true in a sense you see Luciferians know that God is the name of Lucifer. As a Lucifer lover you are able go to any religious venue, does not matter which it is, Jewish synagogue, Muslim mosque, Buddhist temple or Christian church it is all the same to a worshiping lover of Lucifer, as they are well aware that all worship goes to Lucifer from religion. They imagine that they are apart of the IN crowd who know the truth while the rest of the faithful around them are the useless meat, that is just the way they think human.
Religion is a word that means, "Ra's understanding."
Ra always was the sun god of Egypt, the great Lucifer the lord of pretend light. Amen - Ra you pray to him Muslim, you pray to him Christian, you pray to him Jew, you pray to him Satanist, ALL of you and the other religions pray to Amen, YOU FINISH YOUR PRAYS WITH HIS NAME, go on you who claim it is not such you misleading filth.
I am not sure if I should go much further at this point, I expect to be shilled or worse, just these few paragraphs are enough to boil some blood in the hearts of some, but I must say that I am able to write thousands of pages concerning these subjects, thousands.
I have been waiting for something all my adult life, over thirty years and tonight I did see it, time has run out.
I can not stress the total unimportance of peoples varying beliefs in their minds, it means very little unless they enact it out in some evil way which then becomes a crime.
Religion is quick to inform you of your inadequacies, it makes you the sinner. I assure you that the petty little mistakes you may make are like a baby messing their nappies, dont throw the baby away because of their mess. The leaders amongst you are indeed guilty of deplorable depravity and will be judged accordingly, the so called gods which have misled mankind have the sin resting on their shoulders and know it, but they blame you and want you to feel and admit guilt, you are a baby even when you are 100 years of age you are a baby, you may not realise this, you have been misled and if you where given the correct opportunity your path would be different. The rulers of the earth are the real guilty not you, you have made childish errors most of you, forgive yourself so you are able to forgive others, move on.
The religious mind is infested with evil imaginings.
Adolph Hitler I would Like to use as an example here, what would be the sentence you would impose on Adolph for his crimes of WW11, what would be fitting for the millions of deaths he is supposedly responsible for, life in prison, death by hanging or firing squad or would you imagine as you are taught by your religious beliefs that it would be appropriate to keep him alive forever and just continually torture him in a burning fire.
Some Muslims even have the idea of Allah increasing his size many fold so the torture can be more, very strange concepts. The problem with all this is you are willing to commit the murderous torturous crimes Hitler committed in his life by imposing these on Adolph himself and much much more, are you the same as him or worse, how can you imagine that the creator would do or even think such is appropriate, if that is what you imagine surely you must agree that your creator would be unethical, immoral, he would be the devil, what say you human.
Hell always was a hermetic understanding taught to hermes by the winged dragon, same with the concept of heaven=your religious understanding is hermetic which comes from the winged dragon, did you not know this, have you not read the hermetic works which later became the roman christian stories.
Christianity for me is grossly immoral in its teachings that a blood sacrifice can be any type of atonement for any thing, we are not talking about cutting the throat of a sheep and burning it while it is still alive because Yahweh likes the smell of burning flesh, we are not talking about cutting the throat of a human being for the blood atonement of human sin, No Christianity claims that it is only the son of God himself that can atone by blood the sins of the world, it is Christianity which claims such would be appropriate in the eyes of the Creator, I assure you this is a perversion, a disgusting imagining and if you seek the source for this you will realize that God the devil is very remorseful for the loss of her son Amon-Zeus who died during the war at the foundation of the world according to the various mythologies. The loss of christos has always been celebrated in varying cultural forms throughout mankinds recent history.
So to surmise,
Religious practice is the ideological concepts of Ra's understandings,
Religious people, baptize their children to God the devil, they get married in the eyes of God the devil etc.
Anyway I think I have said enough covering to many concepts at once, What say yee ?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
A couple recommendations:
  1. When posting a massive wall of text, using proper rules of English composition, such as paragraphs, is strongly recommended.
  2. This is a discussion forum. Massive walls of text are better suited for a blog, not a discussion forum. Few if any members are going to wallow through that massive wall of text to respond to it. Limit to a few paragraphs, and provide a clear discussion topic if you expect more meaningful responses.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Quite a read. May I ask, why you believe all this?

Jumi

Welcome to RF. I don't really believe in gods and think evil is mostly just sad side of human nature, but if I believed they existed the problem of evil would point me in similar directions. Do you think there is a positive god or group of positive gods existing also?

As for not offending people, I think that might be impossible despite our best intentions.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I'm not sure what angle you're coming from, but this reads as if you have a really bad understanding of religion and history.

Lucifer doesn't really have any connection with Islam or Egyptian religions.

However I will admit that Jesus calls himself the "Bright and Morning Star" in the end of Revelation and there are parts of the New Testament that say that Jesus was a "light-bearer" but the original language was more in the sense of the word "Lucifer". So it is true that Jesus/Yeshua is Lucifer or a lucifer, depending on how you understand the word Lucifer. Historically the word wasn't associated with "the devil" until more recently.

Ra always was the sun god of Egypt, the great Lucifer the lord of pretend light. Amen - Ra you pray to him Muslim, you pray to him Christian, you pray to him Jew, you pray to him Satanist, ALL of you and the other religions pray to Amen, YOU FINISH YOUR PRAYS WITH HIS NAME, go on you who claim it is not such you misleading filth.

Amen just means "let it be so" or something like that. Also not all religions even believe in a devil let alone end in amen. Not even all Satanists have a devil LOL.

Also I feel like all the posters so far are ignoring the elephant in the room of how insane the ideas presented in the OP are, but I guess it's no more nonsensical and reality-denying than most religious beliefs.

Hint: If you are totally convinced you can't possibly fall into this category, you are probably in it to start with.

Quite a read. May I ask, why you believe all this?

It is not about belief, belief is such a maligned word, I know. I know for a fact that god is a word which originally meant demon, research it yourself. You see the great whore always was Lucifer and the title god was something she inherited. You see all people including athiests in their minds associate god with the creator, god never created anything that was positive, she is a foul mouthed violent creature bent on human destruction.

I'm not sure what angle you're coming from, but this reads as if you have a really bad understanding of religion and history.

Lucifer doesn't really have any connection with Islam or Egyptian religions.

However I will admit that Jesus calls himself the "Bright and Morning Star" in the end of Revelation and there are parts of the New Testament that say that Jesus was a "light-bearer" but the original language was more in the sense of the word "Lucifer". So it is true that Jesus/Yeshua is Lucifer or a lucifer, depending on how you understand the word Lucifer. Historically the word wasn't associated with "the devil" until more recently.

Amen just means "let it be so" or something like that. Also not all religions even believe in a devil let alone end in amen. Not even all Satanists have a devil LOL.

Also I feel like all the posters so far are ignoring the elephant in the room of how insane the ideas presented in the OP are, but I guess it's no more nonsensical and reality-denying than most religious beliefs.

Hint: If you are totally convinced you can't possibly fall into this category, you are probably in it to start with.

The justification for the use of the word amen is well documented from religious sources, I would suggest that the use of amen was so dominant in the ancient civilizations surrounding the Mediterranean that it continued on throughout our history. Amen is used by satanist churchs for an ending of some of their prays and people can say it means so be it or what ever any research of the Egyptian mythologies will show how important this god amen ra was and how imbedded the word became in other languages.
Lucifer the word has no association as you say but it is a roman word, when you research other languages what do they call lucifer or do you think that this imagining of a lord of light who acts like a wolf in sheeps clothing is only a roman thought. In Egypt the word for lucifer was Khu, khu being like the light of the mind, intelligence associated with the big pyramid, Khufu the supposed builder of the pyramid, who is also known as Isis by the Greeks and in Arcadia she was called gawd, she is the serpent, the demon casting a spell of her magic over all of humanity = the great deception. People do not know the creator.

Welcome to RF. I don't really believe in gods and think evil is mostly just sad side of human nature, but if I believed they existed the problem of evil would point me in similar directions. Do you think there is a positive god or group of positive gods existing also?

As for not offending people, I think that might be impossible despite our best intentions.

Your opinions are about to change, they are about to be added to.
I agree in the sense that if you look for evil [another maligned word] you will see it in the hearts and minds of humans, it is an archetypal spirit.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I am new to this forum although I have been a member for several months I have been reluctant to post as I do not wish to offend anybody, but at the same time feel it necessary to at least express and share my understandings of the knowledge I have learnt through my life.
I like the many of you grew up with a religious family, my family followed the same religion through generations. I remember my mother telling me when I was a teenager how she was a catholic, her mother and father where catholic and their parents and on and on, for my mother and people like her the religious adherence to their particular doctrine overrode any search for a deeper meaning to life, no search for truth, why would you search for truth when you have already found it according to your families historical understanding.
As I have said at the beginning of the post I am reluctant to offend anybody so please bare with me and do not take it personally for what I am about to say, I have honorable intentions and as you have your beliefs please allow people like myself to have differing views which I think you at least need to hear.
I have been on this planet for 50 years now, it has been a wonderful experience but at the same time the depravity of certain humans leaves me in a shock of disgust, I just can not get my head around the actions of thoughtless humans. So for 50 years I have listened to the stories of the humans I have met, I have made an effort to understand the differing concepts of the reality we live in whether they be scientific, religious, philosophical etc. So if you do not mind I would like to say a little of what is on my mind, I think I have listened enough.
For myself I feel like I am living on a planet of serpents, I am surrounded by them. Humans generally do not see the darkness that resides among us but I assure you there is indeed a large serpent that resides on this planet and religiously is known as Lucifer.
Lucifer has many names and for those who have a deeper understanding of the ancient mythologies who would agree with me, the most common name for Lucifer is God, [this is my understanding].
The history of humanity has been stolen from you and me, it is indeed a battle to find the original story which is covered with such a deep contrivance of myths and imaginings.
If you search for the meaning of God the word you will realize it was a title of one of the tribes of Israel, this particular tribe was named after the goddess Gad pronounces phonetically as Gawd or God. You can see Gad throughout the world her statues are in every city throughout, this is because she does indeed rule the earth, they are called differing names, Sophia, Britannia, Isis, God, Europa and it goes on.
God was a word that once meant DEMON, that may not be your understanding but it is definitely mine.
I have noticed with the war in the middle east that this Isis group has differing names, if you take notice of your media coverage you are able to determine the Luciferians among you as they will be reluctant to say the name Isis in any negative context especially relating to this group because they believe that Isis is God the devil.
You will see that the American ruler will never say Isis he will always refer to them as Isil or Daesh and likewise other personalities you see on television or newspapers because they love Lucifer, your peers, your political leaders, your religious teachers are Luciferian many of them, they are damned and their damnation is coming like a freight train. You will also notice people among your leaders who are not aware of this deception. You must also realize that the Luciferians themselves are also being deceived, kind of triple handed deception from their leader Lucifer, she just cant help herself. To clarify the sex of Lucifer it is simple, Lucifer is not a man nor a woman these are our conceptual ideas, Lucifer can self procreate apparently like the other Aliem, same family.
I have noticed that many imagine that the ruler of America is a Muslim. It is actually true in a sense you see Luciferians know that God is the name of Lucifer. As a Lucifer lover you are able go to any religious venue, does not matter which it is, Jewish synagogue, Muslim mosque, Buddhist temple or Christian church it is all the same to a worshiping lover of Lucifer, as they are well aware that all worship goes to Lucifer from religion. They imagine that they are apart of the IN crowd who know the truth while the rest of the faithful around them are the useless meat, that is just the way they think human.
Religion is a word that means, "Ra's understanding."
I am not sure if I should go much further at this point, I expect to be shilled or worse, just these few paragraphs are enough to boil some blood in the hearts of some, but I must say that I am able to write thousands of pages concerning these subjects, thousands.
I have been waiting for something all my adult life, over thirty years and tonight I did see it, time has run out.
I can not stress the total unimportance of peoples varying beliefs in their minds, it means very little unless they enact it out in some evil way which then becomes a crime.
Religion is quick to inform you of your inadequacies, it makes you the sinner. I assure you that the petty little mistakes you may make are like a baby messing their nappies, dont throw the baby away because of their mess. The leaders amongst you are indeed guilty of deplorable depravity and will be judged accordingly, the so called gods which have misled mankind have the sin resting on their shoulders and know it, but they blame you and want you to feel and admit guilt, you are a baby even when you are 100 years of age you are a baby, you may not realise this, you have been misled and if you where given the correct opportunity your path would be different. The rulers of the earth are the real guilty not you, you have made childish errors most of you, forgive yourself so you are able to forgive others, move on.
The religious mind is infested with evil imaginings.
Adolph Hitler I would Like to use as an example here, what would be the sentence you would impose on Adolph for his crimes of WW11, what would be fitting for the millions of deaths he is supposedly responsible for, life in prison, death by hanging or firing squad or would you imagine as you are taught by your religious beliefs that it would be appropriate to keep him alive forever and just continually torture him in a burning fire.
Some Muslims even have the idea of Allah increasing his size many fold so the torture can be more, very strange concepts. The problem with all this is you are willing to commit the murderous torturous crimes Hitler committed in his life by imposing these on Adolph himself and much much more, are you the same as him or worse, how can you imagine that the creator would do or even think such is appropriate, if that is what you imagine surely you must agree that your creator would be unethical, immoral, he would be the devil, what say you human.
Hell always was a hermetic understanding taught to hermes by the winged dragon, same with the concept of heaven=your religious understanding is hermetic which comes from the winged dragon, did you not know this, have you not read the hermetic works which later became the roman christian stories.
Christianity for me is grossly immoral in its teachings that a blood sacrifice can be any type of atonement for any thing, we are not talking about cutting the throat of a sheep and burning it while it is still alive because Yahweh likes the smell of burning flesh, we are not talking about cutting the throat of a human being for the blood atonement of human sin, No Christianity claims that it is only the son of God himself that can atone by blood the sins of the world, it is Christianity which claims such would be appropriate in the eyes of the Creator, I assure you this is a perversion, a disgusting imagining and if you seek the source for this you will realize that God the devil is very remorseful for the loss of her son Amon-Zeus who died during the war at the foundation of the world according to the various mythologies. The loss of christos has always been celebrated in varying cultural forms throughout mankinds recent history.
So to surmise,
Religious practice is the ideological concepts of Ra's understandings,
Religious people, baptize their children to God the devil, they get married in the eyes of God the devil etc.
Anyway I think I have said enough covering to many concepts at once, What say yee ?

My what a jumbled mess.

Some of it is true, some is false, some is surmised, and some just plain out there. :confused:

Perhaps after you make it more readable. Paragraphs would be nice.

So you slander me with a statement saying that what I have said, well some of it, is false. Then you are unable to clarify this false reasoning with any facts because I have not edited the post to include enough paragraphs, I think I know where you are coming from and would suggest to you that you would be unable to teach me anything, you have very little unless you are able to back up your words.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Can I ask if this is your own surmising and evaluation, or is this something you have accepted from others of like mind.
I have to say that I agree with some of what you said, but disagree with others.

I am a worshipper of Yahweh, but I appreciate why Christ had to die for us. I understand how and why some mythological things are woven into some people's explanation of the scriptures.

I have a big picture where everything fits. It took me a long time to see where it all fits, but it does beautifully. I understand why a loving God permits such ungodly suffering and what he is going to do about it.

May I ask where you see this world in another 50 years? Who is your god and what does he intend to do about things?

Can I ask if this is your own surmising and evaluation, or is this something you have accepted from others of like mind.
I have to say that I agree with some of what you said, but disagree with others.

I am a worshipper of Yahweh, but I appreciate why Christ had to die for us. I understand how and why some mythological things are woven into some people's explanation of the scriptures.

I have a big picture where everything fits. It took me a long time to see where it all fits, but it does beautifully. I understand why a loving God permits such ungodly suffering and what he is going to do about it.

May I ask where you see this world in another 50 years? Who is your god and what does he intend to do about things?

I like you have searched, I am not the same person I was 30 years ago, my understandings have changed as I traveled, I can see from what you have said that you are a genuine seeker, a door knocker so to speak.
I do not have any respect for god/God, I know her to well, so I do not have a god. The Creator who I have learnt of is the enemy of god, I fear for humankind when their allegiance is tied to god the devil.
The subject of Yahweh and this Yahwenism which has grown roots in the last couple of decades is a great step towards the creator by the realization of who Yahweh was. I wish it existed when I was young I would be more advanced now, but the road I have taken was my fate and I have grown stronger from it.
You know them as gods and they where here in the BC era, I call them the Aleim, this is the phonetic name they call themselves at the beginning of Genesis. I do not hold any respect for the trinity notion, Aleim is a plural word and religiously we are taught it forms the one godhead for want of a better word. My understanding is that the trinity is Luciferian, the mother/father/son are the usurpers who where left to take care of the earth, they raped and murdered. The son died in the war of the Aleim which is why the mythologies have religified him as the saviour for his sacrifice, the father was captured you know him as Baal, thankfully he is not here anymore but we are left with the mother, the devil, the great goddess Lucifer who will be removed upon the return.
Yahweh was Baal's son and at the time of the exodus took over from his father after the removal of Baal, he is an enemy of the Creator.
On the mount Moses did not know who he was and had to ask him, this is where this tetragrammaton began, the four letters which have generated many meanings. The meaning is the most simplest of the explanations, he tells Moses who he is by where he is from, this is the same as the Aleim calling themselves Aleim by referring to themselves in relation to where they are from = AL......
Translated as, " Iam Asher Iam,"
He is the Aleim of Asher the place.
After the war it was Baal's son who wanted to be known by various names similar to a meaning like destructor, annihilator, I do not have any conclusive proof for this yet but the outcome leads in this direction, that he was the Yahweh. There is a babylonian prayer where Yahu is mentioned as one who likes to sip blood and the Babylonian priestesses where disgusted by it in this particular poem, I can find it for you if you like. Sipping blood you would imagine could be considered Satanic by many but remember that Yahweh in the old testament loved the smell of burning flesh.
This is not to insult your faith I wish to be respectful Deeje, I am just explaining my position.

Kapalika

Premium Member
It would really help if you added another line to properly separate your paragraphs. I can see where you started a new one but you need a blank one inbetween so we can actually read it better.

The justification for the use of the word amen is well documented from religious sources, I would suggest that the use of amen was so dominant in the ancient civilizations surrounding the Mediterranean that it continued on throughout our history.

Uh, not really. Translated it acutally means "truly" and not what you originally claimed which looking it up seems to be a fringe theory. In any case I don't know how we can speculate on the ancient usage and unless you have some sources I can't take this claim seriously. Also Amen is only really used by the Abrahamic faiths.

Amen is used by satanist churchs for an ending of some of their prays and people can say it means so be it or what ever any research of the Egyptian mythologies will show how important this god amen ra was and how imbedded the word became in other languages.

Actually, speaking as someone who's known *a lot* of Satanists and having practiced Satanism myself for many years I can tell you that no one ever says "amen". Depending on the type of Satanist, they might end with "So mote it be", but never, *never* have I *ever* once heard a Satanist ever say Amen at the end of any ritual, rite, or event. Also no Satanist that I know of would ever associate Satan with Ra, if anything they *might* associate him with Set, although many modern views of Set among western Left Hand Path seem to give him more traits of Horus than would be traditional, but there really isn't any connection to Ra.

Lucifer the word has no association as you say but it is a roman word, when you research other languages what do they call lucifer or do you think that this imagining of a lord of light who acts like a wolf in sheeps clothing is only a roman thought. In Egypt the word for lucifer was Khu, khu being like the light of the mind, intelligence associated with the big pyramid, Khufu the supposed builder of the pyramid, who is also known as Isis by the Greeks and in Arcadia she was called gawd, she is the serpent, the demon casting a spell of her magic over all of humanity = the great deception. People do not know the creator.

I'm not even sure what you are arguing. It sounds like you are saying that the creator is Satan, but that that is still bad. You seem to try to connect everything to your devil figure. Unless this is some type of take on Gnosticism but you don't seem to say anything about the other key aspects at all so far as I can tell.

Also do you have a source for the claim about the Egyptian etymology? I find it hard to believe that Khufu was called Isis (as in the goddess? seriously?).

Last edited:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I like you have searched, I am not the same person I was 30 years ago, my understandings have changed as I traveled, I can see from what you have said that you are a genuine seeker, a door knocker so to speak.
I do not have any respect for god/God, I know her to well, so I do not have a god. The Creator who I have learnt of is the enemy of god, I fear for humankind when their allegiance is tied to god the devil.

I understand from your OP why you say this. I too believe that the devil is the god of this world...the Bible confirms it. Yet there is a reason why the Creator gave this world over to the devil to prove his case. The usurper did not challenge the Creator's power, but he did question his sovereign right to set reasonable limits for his intelligent, free willed creation.

The subject of Yahweh and this Yahwenism which has grown roots in the last couple of decades is a great step towards the creator by the realization of who Yahweh was. I wish it existed when I was young I would be more advanced now, but the road I have taken was my fate and I have grown stronger from it.
You know them as gods and they where here in the BC era, I call them the Aleim, this is the phonetic name they call themselves at the beginning of Genesis.

Can you be more specific? I particularly love the book of Genesis, so please point me to a chapter and verses. Do you mean the "nephilim"?

I do not hold any respect for the trinity notion, Aleim is a plural word and religiously we are taught it forms the one godhead for want of a better word. My understanding is that the trinity is Luciferian, the mother/father/son are the usurpers who where left to take care of the earth, they raped and murdered. The son died in the war of the Aleim which is why the mythologies have religified him as the saviour for his sacrifice, the father was captured you know him as Baal, thankfully he is not here anymore but we are left with the mother, the devil, the great goddess Lucifer who will be removed upon the return.

This sounds a lot like the twisted version that the devil wants us to believe. I too believe that the trinity is a manufacture of God's enemy. Trinities of gods exist in non-Biblical religions but the Bible teaches no such thing. The God of the Bible is a single entity with more wisdom and foresight in his little finger (if he had one) than humans collectively will ever have in their whole existence.

It is because of breaking away from the Creator to do what is right in their own eyes that humans have degenerated into the pitiful state that they are now. We are not designed to have power over one another....it corrupts us.

Yahweh was Baal's son and at the time of the exodus took over from his father after the removal of Baal, he is an enemy of the Creator.
On the mount Moses did not know who he was and had to ask him, this is where this tetragrammaton began, the four letters which have generated many meanings. The meaning is the most simplest of the explanations, he tells Moses who he is by where he is from, this is the same as the Aleim calling themselves Aleim by referring to themselves in relation to where they are from = AL......
Translated as, " Iam Asher Iam,"
He is the Aleim of Asher the place.

I have a different view of Yahweh and the use of the divine name. In the Hebrew scriptures, the four consonants (יהוה) appear nearly 7,000 times. It is the causative form, (the imperfect state) of the Heb. verb ha·wahʹ (become); meaning more correctly, “He Causes to Become”. It never meant "I Am" as in a mere statement of his existence, but it was a promise of what he could "become" in order to accomplish his will and purpose for his creation. This is why we can trust that he will bring about his will "on earth as it is in heaven".

Some Bible translations render those four letters, known as the Tetragrammaton, as “Jehovah.” That name is by far the most frequently occurring name in the Bible. While the inspired writers refer to God by many titles and descriptive terms, such as “Almighty,” “Most High,” and “Lord,” the Tetragrammaton is the only personal name they use to identify the Creator. He said it was to be his name "forever". (Ex 3:15)

Israel fell to worshipping the Baals and the famous test on Mount Carmel between God's prophet Elijah and 450 Baal prophets was to show Israel who the true God was. They had adopted the worship of Baal in conjunction with the worship of Yahweh.....so Yahweh asked them to choose which god was the one who answered their requests. (1 Kings 18:21-40)

After the war it was Baal's son who wanted to be known by various names similar to a meaning like destructor, annihilator, I do not have any conclusive proof for this yet but the outcome leads in this direction, that he was the Yahweh. There is a babylonian prayer where Yahu is mentioned as one who likes to sip blood and the Babylonian priestesses where disgusted by it in this particular poem, I can find it for you if you like. Sipping blood you would imagine could be considered Satanic by many but remember that Yahweh in the old testament loved the smell of burning flesh.
This is not to insult your faith I wish to be respectful Deeje, I am just explaining my position.

I am not offended at all, as we are all entitled to our beliefs as free willed beings. My big picture takes me from Genesis to Revelation. It is one story, with what was lost at the beginning of the devil's rebellion,( by hijacking the human race for his own ends,) being restored to mankind in the end. Free will is preserved and the Creator's first purpose for the earth and the living creatures upon it will be accomplished.

All our Maker ever asked for was obedience to his commands. As the Creator he knows what is best for humankind and when he installed them as caretakers of his earth, it was initially without a knowledge of evil. Once independence from the Creator was achieved by their disobedience, they gained a knowledge of evil, but it was then translated into acts of evil with a murderer being produced within one generation. We have been on a downhill slide ever since. Man's inhumanity to man seems to know no bounds.

What do you see as the future for mankind in your worldview?

Last edited:

Jumi

I think your views @WINDINWATERS are closest to the gnostics, who consider a being called the Demiurge or Yaldabaoth an evil god ruling the world and claiming authorship of the universe.

Israel fell to worshipping the Baals and the famous test on Mount Carmel between God's prophet Elijah and 450 Baal prophets was to show Israel who the true God was. They had adopted the worship of Baal in conjunction with the worship of Yahweh.....so Yahweh asked them to choose which god was the one who answered their requests. (1 Kings 18:21-40)
That was quite the massacre though, wasn't it?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
That was quite the massacre though, wasn't it?

It was indeed, but the death of the Baal prophets was not a bad thing for Israel...it eliminated their influence among his people whilst God dealt with the wicked king and his despicable wife Jezebel who introduced Baal worship among his people. Elijah had to escape for his life when Jezebel found out what he had done. She was determined to eradicate the worship of Jehovah from among his own people, so she vowed to kill him by nightfall. But Jehovah sustained Elijah and he eventually dealt with that evil queen foretelling a very nasty end for her.

Becoming an enemy of the true God is a very stupid thing to do. Who can stand against the one with the power to create the universe?

The Baal prophets proved that their god was an inept, non-existent fake. Israel learned that Jehovah was the true God.