• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Gave Us Trump: Self-proclaimed prophets and their toadies

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
The practical solution for this thread is more popcorn! ;)
OK, one more practical solution to go along with the popcorn: A charismatic fraudster (Jim Bakker) propping up another charismatic fraudster (Donald Trump) is an opportunity to pick up on how these charismatic fraudsters manipulate your emotions so they can commit fraud. You can see the signs of this all over this thread. Wake up folks, and have some popcorn. Popcorn helps you to dispel the charismatic power of these fraudsters, as you are observing the effects as you would observe a movie. Don't let these fraudsters manipulate you!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yes and only 23% voted for Biden. However this statistic is flawed. You included all citizens even ones below 18.
No, that was on purpose. I don't automatically hold a low opinion of the children of Trump voters.

The mere fact that someone votes like a toolbag doesn't mean that their kids are necessarily toolbags.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Nah, it's a liberal/leftist and antitheist echo chamber.
Believed by some who appear to have the more right-wing views perhaps, but it is probably mostly a forum for the more thinking (even if not so religious or in agreement) and less so for those determined to exercise their believed rights to proselytise their (often silly) beliefs - even if such is not specifically allowed by forum rules. Long live YEC! (Your experiences count) :D

Clizby Wampuscat

No, that was on purpose. I don't automatically hold a low opinion of the children of Trump voters.

The mere fact that someone votes like a toolbag doesn't mean that their kids are necessarily toolbags.
But how does stating 22% only voted for trump when only 23% voted for biden help your argument? The same thing can be said about Biden that you are saying about Trump.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
But how does stating 22% only voted for trump when only 23% voted for biden help your argument? The same thing can be said about Biden that you are saying about Trump.

I don't think you understood the point I was making.

Voting for Trump reflects poorly on one's character, but only about 22% of Americans did that the last time they had a chance, so this doesn't mean having a low opinion of half the country as @Shaul suggested it did.

If someone thinks supporting Biden reflects poorly on one's character, I suppose they can take a similar approach, but I'd suggest that before they do this, they reflect on why they would think supporting Biden would reflect poorly on a person and what this position says about themselves.

Wandering Monk

1% difference in the vote between Trump and Biden would equal 3.3 million votes since you are comparing to the ENTIRE US population (for some reason.)