• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Gave Us Trump: Self-proclaimed prophets and their toadies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Many of them really do see this as a religious war,
& Trump as their savior. My helper is one of those.

Trump is the antithesis of Jesus, yet these deluded folk kiss the Mango Mussolini's ring,

Excerpted from your link...
NEW YORK (Reuters) - "This is really a battle between good and evil," evangelical TV preacher Hank Kunneman says of the slew of criminal charges facing Donald Trump. "There's something on President Trump that the enemy fears: It's called the anointing."

The Nebraska pastor, who was speaking on cable news show "FlashPoint" last summer, is among several voices in Christian media pressing a message of Biblical proportions: The 2024 presidential race is a fight for America's soul, and a persecuted Trump has God's protection.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
The Nebraska pastor, who was speaking on cable news show "FlashPoint" last summer, is among several voices in Christian media pressing a message of Biblical proportions: The 2024 presidential race is a fight for America's soul, and a persecuted Trump has God's protection.

Didn't this schmuck also receive a prophecy from god that Trump would win back in 2020? It's hard to remember when these fake prophets all spout the same nonsense. They all kind of just blend together into one homogeneous, repetetive entity

Shaul

Premium Member
That's a lie!
I have a low opinion of 90% of the country (+/- 15%).
And I'm not so sure about the other 10%.

Do you believe that Trump is sent
by God to save the country?
I was addressing the OP, not you. Extra grumpy flakes for breakfast?

Shaul

Premium Member
Your post immediately followed
mine without quoting the OP.
Don't blame me when the problem
is your slipshod posting style.
Like I am to blame for you sneaking in and posting while I was typing...
It isn't all about you, you, you.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Trump is the antithesis of Jesus, yet these deluded folk kiss the Mango Mussolini's ring, and other parts too.

snippet from article:
"They're just trying to bankrupt him. They're trying to take everything he's got. They're trying to put him in prison," author, media personality and self-proclaimed prophet Lance Wallnau said in October on "The Jim Bakker Show", an hour-long daily broadcast that focuses on news and revelations about the end times that it says we are living in.​
Is this the same Jim Bakker who was convicted of fraud in connection to The PTL Club back in the late 1980's?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
snippet from article:
"They're just trying to bankrupt him. They're trying to take everything he's got. They're trying to put him in prison," author, media personality and self-proclaimed prophet Lance Wallnau said in October on "The Jim Bakker Show", an hour-long daily broadcast that focuses on news and revelations about the end times that it says we are living in.​
Is this the same Jim Bakker who was convicted of fraud in connection to The PTL Club back in the late 1980's?
It is the same Jim Bakker!
**grabs popcorn**

Last edited:

wellwisher

Trump is the antithesis of Jesus, yet these deluded folk kiss the Mango Mussolini's ring, and other parts too.

The Democrat Party is making Trump a martyr. Trump is being led by the Democrat rats. Trump is not leading himself. Trump rose to the office of President because the Democrat Party, under Obama and Biden had marginalizes half the country. The preachers do not see the dividing being between white and black, male and female or even Conservative and Liberal. Rather it is between good and evil. Good unites and Evil divides. Which side are you on? Evil is about lie and deception, while good is about truth. The good see persecution beyond politics; evil streak.

For example, the Unconstitutional election interference tactics of the DNC; spying, censorship and the injustice system is from the evil side. Evil has to cheat to win since they cannot win by their knucklehead deeds. Evil is now persecuting someone who has not brought harm to any of these jokers. Name me one Democrat, Trump persecuted all the way to destruction? As far as Trump went was name calling or by the book.

The DNC knows their time is fleeting, and the only way they know to escape the justice due, is to steal another election, by applying pressure to their main adversary and threatens his followers. If Trump wins, he gets to play by their rules.

Again, the battle is between good and evil, does not mean the divide is between Democrat and Republican. It is the evil in both parties; swamp, led by the Democrats. Most Democrats are good, and will do fine, since good is protected. But the cancer of evil in both parties will be targeted using their unjust rules against them. So many evil people have escaped until now, that will change. Then the country can heal with the good back in charge in a cooperative way based on growth and prosperity.