• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giulliano about to be indicted

Riders

According to CNN.com it says 2 of his associates are actually being indicted now and probably Guilliano will be next for the indictment!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel like celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check it out at cnn.com

sooda

Veteran Member
According to CNN.com it says 2 of his associates are actually being indicted now and probably Guilliano will be next for the indictment!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel like celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check it out at cnn.com

Here's a photo of Lev and Igor

27888b17-2ac8-470a-b7e4-cda705e6a1c4-lev_parnas_and_igor_fruman.JPG

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Sorry..Riders...but...
The indictment of these two...Lev Parnas and the other....doesn't it indicate they were on the right track and had to be stopped?

Riders

Sorry..Riders...but...
The indictment of these two...Lev Parnas and the other....doesn't it indicate they were on the right track and had to be stopped?
It indicates they were not doing the right thing, infact there's a huge swamp of scum buckets in our white house that Trump promised to fix.He has not done any of that yet. So I am celebrating the removal of scum buckets..................
but sense I am third party person I'm sure wed be well to get rid of some of the Democrat scum too.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Something about campaign finance. Should have been honest and they probably would have just been fined.

First thing I learned in dealing with the courts is to be honest with the judge. If a judge catches you lying then you're in a world of hurt.

Hopefully this will teach folks not to lie to judges.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But watch as both Giuliani and Trump will virtually ignore the subpoena and again violate Article I of the Constitution of the United States and show more of their "obstruction of justice".

If one violates a subpoena, that automatically justifies a warrant for their arrest, although it obviously cannot be applied to Trump-- yet.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Something about campaign finance. Should have been honest and they probably would have just been fined.
My understanding is that the money came from Ukraine. It would make the campaign contribution illegal in the strictest sense. We'll see how it unfolds.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This to me reminds me too much of Roman politics. We've got to unfix the voting system. It favors the 2 parties, and its hard to threaten their positions.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
This to me reminds me too much of Roman politics. We've got to unfix the voting system. It favors the 2 parties, and its hard to threaten their positions.
Agree. Unless it becomes like some European countries (something someone pointed out the other day) where there are so many parties and no one gets majority. Nothing happens then at all... Government at stand still. Oh, or maybe that's actually a good thing. :D

Democracy is a very fickle and finicky thing. It's like dancing on a tightrope. After all, dictatorship is the most efficient system, but not necessarily the fairest. I think we all should just go back to hunting-gathering and forget all these ideas of society.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Agree. Unless it becomes like some European countries (something someone pointed out the other day) where there are so many parties and no one gets majority. Nothing happens then at all... Government at stand still. Oh, or maybe that's actually a good thing. :D

Democracy is a very fickle and finicky thing. It's like dancing on a tightrope. After all, dictatorship is the most efficient system, but not necessarily the fairest. I think we all should just go back to hunting-gathering and forget all these ideas of society.
How about if we fund the government with cookie sales? That should tone things down.