• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Getting stoned!!#$&*. Where does it come from?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The first thing to know about Islam, there is no official Islam. The 2nd thing to know about Islam, there won't be an official true Islam till the Mahdi comes back.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Trying to twist my words? It's your topic. You should be upfront with your ideas in it. Otherwise, what do others get for participating?

All you have said so far is that the post is rubbish, Im trying to twist your words, something about ashamed of basics of Islam, and some other ad hominem, but nothing is relevant or direct.

So whats your point?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There are hadiths to suggest punishing humans physically as opposed to reasoning with them is irrational as only animals need to beat. These are in context of how to treat your children, but they apply to adults lost and confused and disoriented to their desires sexually as well or in crime (like stealing).

Also, Imam Ali (a) dying words, was "don't maim anyone, for I heard the Prophet (s) say, "don't even maim a rabid dog"". And this was to stay don't torture his killer, just make it a quick death, but he chose his words to show the true interpretation of all these verses the dark magic prevents us from putting in their place with respect to the flow of Quran and with respect to all of Quran and assume goodness from God as opposed to evil.

And there is many hadiths, like one, where Imam Ali (a) was ordered to cut the tongue of a poet who was doing propaganda against Mohammad (s) and insulting him, and companions watch Ali (a) some of them go I mean spy on him, and he ends up giving him money instead. Then they complain to Mohammad (s) and Mohammad (s), says, Ali (a) understood his words properly and so told Ali (a) to explain to them what he did, and he said, well he was being given money to propagate against Mohammad (s) but didn't know whether Mohammad (s) was true or not, so Ali (a) gave him money, taught him the religion of truth, and the man did the Shahada, this way, he cut off his tongue and prevented it from further words.

And there is many hadiths - even ones, show a prostitute who didn't know the truth among children of Israel and was ignorant, but because she was kind to animals, God forgave her and she will enter paradise on the day of judgment because of that kindness.

Of course, Quran says without repentance to sexual acts that not permitted, you will go to hell, but this in context of those who know and are present clear proof. It's not everyone. God is a forbearing kind lord.

This is part of the Tahreef - that Quran got distorted with respect to his commands - that Du'as and sermons and hadiths of Ahlulbayt (a) talk about. Minority reports tend to be true, while majority reports deemed authentic to be false. This is what I'm discovering about Quran with respect to hadiths.

Reason, light, and Quran, confirms minority reports like Imam Reda (a) speech against slavery at a point when the ruler told the slaves to go out eat on their own place. Imam Reda (a) took advantage of it and referenced enough of Quran to show that not is this not permissible, it goes against the heart of believing in God as Lord of humans.

May God heal the darkness on the Quran and Sunnah and make we await the return of the Mahdi properly. And may I be martyred one day for preparing the way for him. Amen.