• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free electricity by dielectric compression !

james blunt

This is why I get fed up with this joker:
Is this real maths or somebody winding me up? | Page 2 | Sciforums

Pretends to be a 24yr old woman.

Denies being Theorist when challenged.

Wastes pages of people's time with junk.

And then he comes here and dials up and down the loony factor in a bid for sympathy and understanding. There is not a single sentence, in any uttering, you can rely on to be genuine.
Whatever , you are persistent in trying to keep me quiet . Why can you never argue my main theories when presented ?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Now now, @exchemist .
National Make Fun of the Handicapped Week isn't until April.
Tom
Yeah April 1st, when Britain leaves the EU! :rolleyes: But what you mean is "Don't mock the affphfphfphlicted!", I suppose?

Well normally I wouldn't, but the sheer persistence and time-wasting of this individual calls at least for a warning to others.

I have him on Ignore again, now that I know he is Sustainer (somehow he has managed to be his own sockpuppet, within a single forum, which take some doing. I've never seen that done anywhere before.)

Wirey

Fartist
A dielectric material produces a small amount of electricity when in motion or under pressure . Copper is said to have a dielectric constant of 1 and at its highest , infinite .

Now in theory and principle according to the law of physics , if we were to submerge a very long copper rod into a deep ocean , the oceans pressure at great depths would indeed cause the copper to become compressed by the oceans pressure , in affect tapering the end of the rod . The effect of this in a dielectric material should be the creation of electricity . The flow of energy will then traverse the rod to the surface by the laws of thermodynamics and high state energy is attracted to lower state energy . Now I'm not a mathematician and would have no idea of the dimensions needed of the rod but the idea is now here to work with . Additionally I will drop in a new solar panel design later on that is more shape efficient .

View attachment 26381
Additionally this idea does not rely on sunny days .

A dialectic material is a material that doesn’t conduct. That said, the rest of this tripe may be the single dumbest thing I’ve read in a very long time.

james blunt

A dialectic material is a material that doesn’t conduct. That said, the rest of this tripe may be the single dumbest thing I’ve read in a very long time.
I got my words mixed up , simple!

I am super physicist , I have more ideas in a hour than most people do in a life time .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got my words mixed up , simple!

I am super physicist , I have more ideas in a hour than most people do in a life time .
You can't compete with @Wirey.
He's actually had his hood (skull) opened up for brain customization.
A nitro fueled supercharged twelve cylinder monster now powers his
thinking organ. Just by using a thought, he can telekinetically make
me drool. (At least I think that's what's causing my problem.)

james blunt

You can't compete with @Wirey.
He's actually had his hood (skull) opened up for brain customization.
A nitro fueled supercharged twelve cylinder monster now powers his
thinking organ. Just by using a thought, he can telekinetically make
me drool. (At least I think that's what's causing my problem.)
Well he should know that a piezoelectric rod pressured will produce electricity .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well he should know that a piezoelectric rod pressured will produce electricity .
Aye, there's no disagreement about that.
But it's a very inefficient method of generating electricity.
If you'd done some analysis, you'd find that the cost of
financing such a project would greatly exceed the revenue.
There are better ways to harness natural elements, eg,
wind turbines, solar heating, tidal generators.

Btw, I'm building a solar heater for my shop. It'll be
cheap, effective, low maintenance, & have a long life.

james blunt

Solar design is not to difficult .I have ways of increasing potential energy

james blunt

I have some terrific ideas using physics , it's a shame nobody has faith in my abilities . I will be gone soon from the internet , lost .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nope. Piezoelectricity requires non-linear stress. Try again.
Even if he could get piezoelectricity to work that is not a constant source. When one compresses a quartz crystal it does not keep producing electricity under pressure. It is a one time shot. He would use far more energy lowering and raising his piezoelectric source than he would get from it in electricity.

james blunt

Nope. Piezoelectricity requires non-linear stress. Try again.

The stress from water pressure is is almost isotropic , it is non-linear . Anyway the piezoelectric idea was just one of my ideas . Somebody said you are an electrical engineer , is this true ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The stress from water pressure is is almost isotropic , it is non-linear . Anyway the piezoelectric idea was just one of my ideas . Somebody said you are an electrical engineer , is this true ?
He's a snow man, albeit a smart one.

Dang, that sounds snowmanist.

Wirey

Fartist

Let’s just say I know enough about the generation of electricity to know you don’t know anything about it. You should stick to something you know.

james blunt

Let’s just say I know enough about the generation of electricity to know you don’t know anything about it. You should stick to something you know.
I know a little about the generation of electricity , I did invent perpetual motion and perpetual generation of electricity after all !

Oh , you didn't know .......o_O

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know a little about the generation of electricity , I did invent perpetual motion and perpetual generation of electricity after all !

Oh , you didn't know .......o_O
Have you shown your inventions to power companies or generator manufacturers yet?