• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free electricity by dielectric compression !

David T

Premium Member
When we were kids, my friend came up with this brilliant plan for an electric vehicle.
We would attach a car alternator to a grocery cart wheel, then the alternator to an electric motor on another wheel.
Viola! We just give it a push to get started then ride all over the place in our grocery cart.

It's perfect for a couple of 10 year olds.
Right?
Tom
Yes and some grow up get phds in science and proclaim"no such thing as a free lunch except for the universe" and create some almost reasonable sounding theories" almost. Our version of alchemy.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Aye, some of us don't understand science....we just use it profitably.

Back to quantitative economic analysis.....
Some years ago, my town installed solar cells at the Farmer's Market.
They wanted to look really green....so fashionable here.
But it cost so much that the payback period was longer than the projected life of the system.
I wonder if Ocasio-Cortez was behind it?

Yeah, dance around that one AOC...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
I have a perpetual motion and energy device but I think you already know that !
Theorist, a.k.a. Sustainer, James Blunt and many more extremely tiresome sockpuppets, banned once again from The Science Forum: Action Notes., following a report to the moderation there, which was as follows:
"1) James Blunt (a.k.a Sustainer) = Theorist: New Member Exchemist checking in... post 16

2) James Blunt has just posted this on that same forum today: Free electricity by dielectric compression !
cf. current thread

3) Jame Blunt also recently posted this nonsensical thread:OMG literally , I have just worked out how to live longer .
in which post 20 talks of light being pulled by a force (cf. Tic toc photon thread), post 83 talks of neurological processes (cf. Tic Toc bioelectricity thread) and post 134 uses the ungrammatical phrase "would of" (cf. Tic Toc bioelectrics post 3 "could of").

Tic toc = Theorist, in my submission."

:D

james blunt

Theorist, a.k.a. Sustainer, James Blunt and many more extremely tiresome sockpuppets, banned once again from The Science Forum: Action Notes., following a report to the moderation there, which was as follows:
"1) James Blunt (a.k.a Sustainer) = Theorist: New Member Exchemist checking in... post 16

2) James Blunt has just posted this on that same forum today: Free electricity by dielectric compression !
cf. current thread

3) Jame Blunt also recently posted this nonsensical thread:OMG literally , I have just worked out how to live longer .
in which post 20 talks of light being pulled by a force (cf. Tic toc photon thread), post 83 talks of neurological processes (cf. Tic Toc bioelectricity thread) and post 134 uses the ungrammatical phrase "would of" (cf. Tic Toc bioelectrics post 3 "could of").

Tic toc = Theorist, in my submission."

:D
Don't you ever get bored of chasing me AROUND?

I AM ....IN GODS HOUSE HERE NOT ON A SCIENCE FORUM.

james blunt

So long as you waste the time of scientists, and lie, you can expect to get banned.
Waste time of scientists here ?
Nope I answered light here and gravity and perpetual energy and motion before when I was sustained which the mods already no about , I'm also I'll still from your gangland cyber attacker friends , I'm still in hypnosis from that , you wouldn't believe what they told me , anyway my science is correct and it's up to you to understand it , not me to keep repeating myself .

james blunt

P.s I might be crazy but my science is not crazy in the slightest , I have a strange knack of just seeing things . Especially after an all day rest and I now feel again, you k ow what that men's , Spiderman senses active .

Added, by the way exchemsit , this forum actually cares about people , and people with mh problems don't get banned , they get lots of conversation about all different things ,

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
P.s I might be crazy but my science is not crazy in the slightest , I have a strange knack of just seeing things . Especially after an all day rest and I now feel again, you k ow what that men's , Spiderman senses active .
You have your own personal science and maths?

I bet that does make you feel good.
Kudos!
Tom

james blunt

You have your own personal science and maths?

I bet that does make you feel good.
Kudos!
Tom
I wanted to know everything about the universe and to men, I learnt it , I also learnt these small tablets have a mind of their own and this one doesn't even give mnoptions to have the word omg stupid tablet ß, sickness of fighting with it now to type ,

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wanted to know everything about the universe and to men, I learnt it , I also learnt these small tablets have a mind of their own and this one doesn't even give mnoptions to have the word omg stupid tablet ß, sickness of fighting with it now to type ,
Oh, now I understand.
Tom

james blunt

I've just logged in using a slightly bigger tablet , this one is much more advanced and has spell checker and can change the words .

Milton Platt

A dielectric material produces a small amount of electricity when in motion or under pressure . Copper is said to have a dielectric constant of 1 and at its highest , infinite .

Now in theory and principle according to the law of physics , if we were to submerge a very long copper rod into a deep ocean , the oceans pressure at great depths would indeed cause the copper to become compressed by the oceans pressure , in affect tapering the end of the rod . The effect of this in a dielectric material should be the creation of electricity . The flow of energy will then traverse the rod to the surface by the laws of thermodynamics and high state energy is attracted to lower state energy . Now I'm not a mathematician and would have no idea of the dimensions needed of the rod but the idea is now here to work with . Additionally I will drop in a new solar panel design later on that is more shape efficient .

View attachment 26381
Additionally this idea does not rely on sunny days .

congratulations! don’t forget to claim your Pulitzer.....